Aurora vs. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King_Mungi
No really, she actually is strong

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/X-MenThe198Files.jpg

"They didn't mention her other abilities such as her flashbang , healing light, concussion blasts, etc." I don't know if Weapon X gave back her potential of going 99% the speed of light but regardless she is way faster than the Hulk.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/WeaponX01-10.jpg

Even her brother has hurt the Hulk just by using his super speed
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/AF29.jpg

Dark Urizen
Flashbang (blind Hulk)
+
superspeed slam into the back of Hulk's neck = pretty f-ed up Hulk IMO.

Why do i say that?
Well...

Mimic with half of Northstar's speed and half of Colossus' durability did that to King Hyperion. Hyperion was KO. Now...King Hyperion compared to Hulk would be like comparing a human encased in a massive titanium suit with a human dressed with a t-shirt.

I'd say she could pull something similar to that in nature off.

King_Mungi
Alright then, anyone else?

HigH ScholaR
still don't know shit about her, explain in more detail or perhaps some more consistant feats..cos i'm still learning towards hulk just a reserve feeling for now.

King_Mungi
Bio #1
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Labyrinth/5525/aurora.html

Bio #2
http://www.alphaflight.net/character_overviews/aurora/

Bio #3
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/a/aurora.htm

So her powers overview: Flashbang , speed up things, hypnotize people, healing light, concussion blasts and apparently after Weapon X altered her she got her speed potential back cruising speed of mach 10 .

HigH ScholaR
so can she heal herself, cos from that little bio in the first post she seems like one women you woudn't want to **** with.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
so can she heal herself, cos from that little bio in the first post she seems like one women you woudn't want to **** with.

No you don't want to mess with her, look what she did to her ex-boyfriend

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=371981&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=8

*Scans are on the bottom of the page*

DarkCrawler
Aurora wins. big grin

King_Mungi
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Aurora wins. big grin

Excuse me sir, but why arn't you making at least 10 replies right now in the AF respect thread? for shame.. mad

long pig
Depends, what kind of candles? Scented candles? BlackBerry? Ocean Mist?

Too many variables.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by long pig
Depends, what kind of candles? Scented candles? BlackBerry? Ocean Mist?

Too many variables.

You know I expected better from you, but I still laughed...ass mad

I want serious posts, or death becomes her...errr...I mean you!

long pig
I say stalemate, in all seriousness.

Hulk is almost IMPOSSIBLE to put down in h2h or by physical means. If Aurora was class 100 and had the near light speed blitz, she'd win.

But, here, should could avoid him forever and get more hits, but she won't K.O him.

King_Mungi
I say stalemate, in all seriousness.

Hulk is almost IMPOSSIBLE to put down in h2h or by physical means. If Aurora was class 100 and had the near light speed blitz, she'd win.

But, here, should could avoid him forever and get more hits, but she won't K.O him.

The thing with her "speed up" powers she can rip apart the molecules, who knows how Hulk will cope with multiple attacks like this in split seconds. Plus she can hypnotize him

King_Mungi
I completly forgot her light can actually be used to calm people, she used it on the Remnant Men in the respect thread and used it on mutated Puck

long pig
Well, Hulk HAS been calmed by stuff like that before, making him docile. So, that's not a bad idea at all.

scotsmn
Thunderclap, full attack. *said in the same tone that the King in Braveheart ordered his men to fire arrows upon the field even at the risk of hitting their own men used*

Lucid Lui
Aurora rules, and wins.

King_Mungi
Well, Hulk HAS been calmed by stuff like that before, making him docile. So, that's not a bad idea at all.

I forgot she could do that until I reread the Exiles issue where Shaman does it to Hulk. I will post the scans tommorow, I just got home

Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Aurora rules, and wins.

Damn right, one of my favorite characters.

long pig
Originally posted by King_Mungi
I forgot she could do that until I reread the Exiles issue where Shaman does it to Hulk. I will post the scans tommorow, I just got home
You lie. It's 1:41

stick out tongue

King_Mungi
You lie. It's 1:41

stick out tongue

DAMN YOU! Your worse than Casper the Ghost mad

Warmonger
Stalemate at best for Aurora but if Hulk manages to get hsi hand son her its going ot get messy. Hulk's durability combined with his healing factor give him massive sayig power. Also the much vaunted "99% the speed of light" only applies in vacuum.

King_Mungi
Bah! here are the scans now.

Using her light powers on the remnant men

1)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Alpha_Flight_v1_088_04.jpg

2)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Alpha_Flight_v1_088_06.jpg

Using her light to calm mutated Puck
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Alpha_Flight_v1_n089-02.jpg

All can be found in the AF respect thread.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Warmonger
Stalemate at best for Aurora but if Hulk manages to get hsi hand son her its going ot get messy. Hulk's durability combined with his healing factor give him massive sayig power. Also the much vaunted "99% the speed of light" only applies in vacuum.

Doesn't matter, the twins cruising speed was mach 10 no way is Hulk going to touch that. If they wanted to go faster they would cause damage to themselves and the environment.

Now with her speed combined with her calming light, which would make Hulk weaker and the ability to rip apart his molecules...durability doesn't really come into play.

Warmonger
She blinds him then what? His eyse regenerate pretyt quickly.

Calm him down, possible. That is if she treis it at the very begining if she throws so much as one punch it won't work again. Calming down a twisted version of a former freind is one thing, calming down a hoping mad Hulk is quite another. The only times I remeber him being calmed down were when it was someon he wasn;t activley fighting at the time.

Warmonger
Doesn't matter, the twins cruising speed was mach 10 no way is Hulk going to touch that. If they wanted to go faster they would cause damage to themselves and the environment.

Now with her speed combined with her calming light, which would make Hulk weaker and the ability to rip apart his molecules...durability doesn't really come into play.

Durability does come into play. When has she ripped apart someone as durable as the Hulk. And two wheter it is a broken bone ore having the flsh flayed off of him the Hulk's crazy healing factor allwo him to bounce right back.

King_Mungi
She blinds him then what? His eyse regenerate pretyt quickly.

Calm him down, possible. That is if she treis it at the very begining if she throws so much as one punch it won't work again. Calming down a twisted version of a former freind is one thing, calming down a hoping mad Hulk is quite another. The only times I remeber him being calmed down were when it was someon he wasn;t activley fighting at the time.

She doesn't even need to blind him, she can move so fast she could hit him multiple times before he could do anything. Actually not really, Hulk in Marvel fanfare #24 he was ready to kill a Indian but his words calmed his rage down. She can throw more than one punch in one second, she;s insanely fast.

Durability does come into play. When has she ripped apart someone as durable as the Hulk. And two wheter it is a broken bone ore having the flsh flayed off of him the Hulk's crazy healing factor allwo him to bounce right back.

Not really with the light calming Hulk his strength decreases and thus his durability goes down. If that were the case Hulk would never ever have been knocked out in his life. This is his molecules being ripped apart not just blunt force trauma.

xmarksthespot
Aurora wins... because I like backing lesser known characters that most people don't give a crap about.... big grin

King_Mungi
Here she is using her concussion blasts

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/x-factor116.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/x-factor116b.jpg

Warmonger
She doesn't even need to blind him, she can move so fast she could hit him multiple times before he could do anything. Actually not really, Hulk in Marvel fanfare #24 he was ready to kill a Indian but his words calmed his rage down. She can throw more than one punch in one second, she;s insanely fast.

Not really with the light calming Hulk his strength decreases and thus his durability goes down. If that were the case Hulk would never ever have been knocked out in his life. This is his molecules being ripped apart not just blunt force trauma.

She isn't super strong so in order to deliver the amount of punchse within the space of time it would take to over come Hulk's durability combined with his healing abilites mean sshe would subejct herself to being within armshot of the Hulk. So unless she is faster than Gladiator (and I don't think she is) sooner or later Hulk is going to hit/catch her.

also one sonic clap within about 20 feet and he would probably knock her unconcious.

Aslo you are assumign that her punches can knock him out. Look at Northstar he didn't knock him out. Heck he really just seemed surprised that he actually felt it. Hulk cna and has delt with speesters before.

Also while those blasts are pretty I don;t see them puttingdown the Hulk.

Warmonger
Also what difference does it make wheter you lose an arm because of a mlecular attack or simply having itn brunt off its still gone. Yetthe Hulk would heal it bakc the same. Arorua can't deliver enough punishment to the hulk to kill him in the time it would take where as she is well within his reach if she tries to.

King_Mungi
She isn't super strong so in order to deliver the amount of punchse within the space of time it would take to over come Hulk's durability combined with his healing abilites mean sshe would subejct herself to being within armshot of the Hulk. So unless she is faster than Gladiator (and I don't think she is) sooner or later Hulk is going to hit/catch her.

also one sonic clap within about 20 feet and he would probably knock her unconcious.

Aslo you are assumign that her punches can knock him out. Look at Northstar he didn't knock him out. Heck he really just seemed surprised that he actually felt it. Hulk cna and has delt with speesters before.

Also while those blasts are pretty I don;t see them puttingdown the Hulk.

Once again it's not about strength it's about the abilities. She "speeds" up an object tearing apart the molecules. That's greatly different from blunt force trauma. Also with her light abilities she can calm him down making him more timid and weak leaving him open for mutliple "speed up" attacks. Also with her being fast and heigtned reflexes moving around the Hulk and attacking all angles is quite an easy feat for an experienced speedster.

She's faster than the speed of sound , and if she is caught in the wave her body is capable of withstanding speeds of mach 10 allowing her to breath and not be destroyed from wind resistance. Would it hurt? sure, but she can still keep going.

Reread the first post, the first pic specifically. Her attacks are different from Northstar. She touches and speeds up a object charging up the molecules and "causing them to tear apart". That pic was to show even with her superspeed she can physically hurt him with her punches. Correction he was not just suprized he felt pain. "RARRGH! HULK FELT THAT! PUNY HUMAN HAS HURT HULK."

Neither do I, these were meant to show her abilities

Also what difference does it make wheter you lose an arm because of a mlecular attack or simply having itn brunt off its still gone. Yetthe Hulk would heal it bakc the same. Arorua can't deliver enough punishment to the hulk to kill him in the time it would take where as she is well within his reach if she tries to.

If she attacks the molecules in the chest, head or specifically the heart she could kill him. Why would she just attack his arm? Also Aurora can deliver as much punishment as she wants with her speed and her light powers making him weaker.

Warmonger
Once again it's not about strength it's about the abilities. She "speeds" up an object tearing apart the molecules. That's greatly different from blunt force trauma. Also with her light abilities she can calm him down making him more timid and weak leaving him open for mutliple "speed up" attacks. Also with her being fast and heigtned reflexes moving around the Hulk and attacking all angles is quite an easy feat for an experienced speedster.

She's faster than the speed of sound , and if she is caught in the wave her body is capable of withstanding speeds of mach 10 allowing her to breath and not be destroyed from wind resistance. Would it hurt? sure, but she can still keep going.

Reread the first post, the first pic specifically. Her attacks are different from Northstar. She touches and speeds up a object charging up the molecules and "causing them to tear apart". That pic was to show even with her superspeed she can physically hurt him with her punches. Correction he was not just suprized he felt pain. "RARRGH! HULK FELT THAT! PUNY HUMAN HAS HURT HULK."

Neither do I, these were meant to show her abilities

If she attacks the molecules in the chest, head or specifically the heart she could kill him. Why would she just attack his arm? Also Aurora can deliver as much punishment as she wants with her speed and her light powers making him weaker.

Ok two things. First of all she ain't gonna calm Hulk down in the middle of him fighting her. Since this is a vs fight Hulk at least knows who his enemy is. I don't have the comic but several time sHulk has fought a speester (I think his name is whizer or something) basically the was real fst and he had adamantium blades. The other speedster Hulk has fought is Gladiator. Both of these are really fast but were both surprsed at how fast the Hulk is when he is ready. I don't belive that she could stay close enough to dmage him without subjecting herself to retaliation. Also a pic taking out of context tends to lose its meaning. Perhaps you should post the rest of the Northstar/Hulk altercation cause I think there is more to it.

Second there is not telling if her attack will work on the Hulk or how much damage it would do. Gladiaotor burned a hole through the Hulk through to his heart with his heat vision but Hulk still kicked his can. Wolverine's celestial sword bounced off of Hulk's skin. Vector who's powers work like a disintigration beam had to hold his beam on the Hulk for quite some time whie it started withering Hulk down to a charred husk. Yet Hulk still walked through it and punched him.

The reason I said it was a stalemate is because she can stay out of his reach as long as she doesn't try to stay in Hulk's range long enough to allow hulk to retaliate.

Warmonger
Also the Hulk's Thuderclap has kncoked down Super tough guys like Ironman and evne Wonderman. Aurora certainly has some protection but its assumign too mcuh that a near nuklear force thudnerclap will be nothign to her.

Also the Hulk has withstood those disintigration beams from Marvel: The End. The smae ones that killed Namor.

King_Mungi
Ok two things. First of all she ain't gonna calm Hulk down in the middle of him fighting her. Since this is a vs fight Hulk at least knows who his enemy is. I don't have the comic but several time sHulk has fought a speester (I think his name is whizer or something) basically the was real fst and he had adamantium blades. The other speedster Hulk has fought is Gladiator. Both of these are really fast but were both surprsed at how fast the Hulk is when he is ready. I don't belive that she could stay close enough to dmage him without subjecting herself to retaliation. Also a pic taking out of context tends to lose its meaning. Perhaps you should post the rest of the Northstar/Hulk altercation cause I think there is more to it.

Once again I'm repeating myself yes she can calm the Hulk down. Hell, even in a feral rage in Exiles Alpha Flight's Shaman calmed down the Hulk while he was fighing Thunderbird allowing him to kick the crap out of him. Whizer sucked he could go like 175 mph. Also I know who your talking about and he messed Hulk up pretty good. Yes, once again Whizzer was taking on a enraged Hulk, which Aurora can calm. She couldn't stay close enough? why not she has superspeed, Hulk does not. Calm on now. What are you talking about? read the caption over the Northstar/Hulk pic. Did I say he ko'ed him? no I said even with her superspeed she can hurt him. That was the point. If written correctly Hulk would not be able to touch Aurora or Northstar due to their speed, and superhuman reflexes.

Second there is not telling if her attack will work on the Hulk or how much damage it would do. Gladiaotor burned a hole through the Hulk through to his heart with his heat vision but Hulk still kicked his can. Wolverine's celestial sword bounced off of Hulk's skin. Vector who's powers work like a disintigration beam had to hold his beam on the Hulk for quite some time whie it started withering Hulk down to a charred husk. Yet Hulk still walked through it and punched him.

The reason I said it was a stalemate is because she can stay out of his reach as long as she doesn't try to stay in Hulk's range long enough to allow hulk to retaliate.

Yes, that's a fully enraged Hulk. A weakened Hulk would not be as strong or feral or durable. That's the point of the calming light. If he freaks out she can keep blasting with the light calming down. If the Hulk was in a berserk fury sure his durabiliy is insane, but Aurora's abilities are a bad matchup for him. While physical blows hurt, ripping apart your molecules would do a heck of a lot more damage.

Well she has super reflexes, like she had to be able to cruise at mach 10 and not collide into things.

King_Mungi
Also the Hulk's Thuderclap has kncoked down Super tough guys like Ironman and evne Wonderman. Aurora certainly has some protection but its assumign too mcuh that a near nuklear force thudnerclap will be nothign to her.

Also the Hulk has withstood those disintigration beams from Marvel: The End. The smae ones that killed Namor.

Did I say it would be nothing to her? no. Why are you making it implying I said things when I didn't?

Marvel the End is not normal contintinuity, never use them in debates. It's the same for the Hulk: The End who had heightened healing from being overexposed by radiation. These are possible futures, not the future. Also GAH! Hulk enraged has insane durability, but once again Aurora can calm the Hulk down, meaning no strength increases. You make it sound like Hulk has never lost a battle.

Warmonger
Hulk's speed
http://img144.exs.cx/img144/2600/quicksilver9xj.jpg

Resisting Mind actual mind control not just pretty lights from the Stranger...
http://img27.exs.cx/img27/1849/stranger27nq.jpg

Ringmaster...
http://img27.exs.cx/img27/5848/ringmaster0oi.jpg

Warmonger
Did I say it would be nothing to her? no. Why are you making it implying I said things when I didn't?

Marvel the End is not normal contintinuity, never use them in debates. It's the same for the Hulk: The End who had heightened healing from being overexposed by radiation. These are possible futures, not the future. Also GAH! Hulk enraged has insane durability, but once again Aurora can calm the Hulk down, meaning no strength increases. You make it sound like Hulk has never lost a battle.

Now who is putting words into who's mouth? I never said the Hulkj can't be beat but Aurora isn't the one to do it.

Her calming light won't work on the Hulk. The hulk has resisted many powerful mind control attacks.

A hole in your chest casued by a disintigration attack is no different ta a hole caused by a super strong punch when it comes to healing it.

Marvel: The End is continuity. Why because the Thanos monthly picked up where it left off and the events did happen.

King_Mungi
Hulk's speed
http://img144.exs.cx/img144/2600/quicksilver9xj.jpg

Resisting Mind actual mind control not just pretty lights from the Stranger...
http://img27.exs.cx/img27/1849/stranger27nq.jpg

Ringmaster...
http://img27.exs.cx/img27/5848/ringmaster0oi.jpg

haha, and that proves what? Quicksilver back in the day was like 250 mph tops. Hulk's actually damn well near his speed in running.

Man, lights have been shown several times to calm Hulk . These are not pretty lights. Read it again Stranger was happy he was being filled with rage, it's like he wasn't even trying or care Hulk moved. Hell, even vocal words such as friend from an Indian has calmed him down. These lights are not hostile or threaten Hulk, so they give him no reason to be mad.

King_Mungi
Now who is putting words into who's mouth? I never said the Hulkj can't be beat but Aurora isn't the one to do it.

Her calming light won't work on the Hulk. The hulk has resisted many powerful mind control attacks.

A hole in your chest casued by a disintigration attack is no different ta a hole caused by a super strong punch when it comes to healing it.

Marvel: The End is continuity. Why because the Thanos monthly picked up where it left off and the events did happen.

No your making it seem like he can't be knocked out at all due to his healing factor and durability, which can be weakened by Aurora. Her light calms people, Hulk calm is weak.

Wrong, it worked in Exiles.

NOOOO...are you listening to me? Aurora calms the Hulk down meaning Hulk is not as his strongest or fueld with rage

Ok, my mistake. Doesn't change the fact that Aurora can weaken the Hulk and yes her light powers can work. Many things have worked on Hulk to calm him down.

Warmonger
In Exiles the Hulk wasn't fighting anyone and james was just trying to keep the Hulk calm. Unitl deadpool shot him in the back then he flipped out. At no point during the middle of a battle did he calm the Hulk down. It was before when the Hulk wasn't evne trying to fight anyone but just over heard them talking.

Warmonger
Even pleasent forms of mind control don't work.
http://img156.echo.cx/img156/118/mentalresistance119xo.jpg

more
http://img159.exs.cx/img159/4775/tyrannuscontrol3rt.jpg

calm him down nope...
http://img145.exs.cx/img145/8526/cometman3pi.jpg

King_Mungi
In Exiles the Hulk wasn't fighting anyone and james was just trying to keep the Hulk calm. Unitl deadpool shot him in the back then he flipped out. At no point during the middle of a battle did he calm the Hulk down. It was before when the Hulk wasn't evne trying to fight anyone but just over heard them talking.

No your wrong, notice during the fight after Shaman after he sunk Hulk into the ground. He was using a light calming the Hulk in mid-fight making him weaker. When Deadpool shot Hulk in the back of the head it was Hulk who attacked them. I have the issue.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exiles_6_p14.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exiles_6_p17.jpg

Notice when Shaman busts out the light spell, Thunderbird takes control

Warmonger
No your making it seem like he can't be knocked out at all due to his healing factor and durability, which can be weakened by Aurora. Her light calms people, Hulk calm is weak.

Wrong, it worked in Exiles.

NOOOO...are you listening to me? Aurora calms the Hulk down meaning Hulk is not as his strongest or fueld with rage

Ok, my mistake. Doesn't change the fact that Aurora can weaken the Hulk and yes her light powers can work. Many things have worked on Hulk to calm him down.

Aurora can't knock him out because she can't generate enough offense to do it. Where as the Hulk can knock her out because an omni directional Thunderclap isn't wind its concussive force similar in strenthg to the Hulk's punch whihc will probably kill her.

The Hulk has resisted severl attempts at midn control even pleasent ones meant to calm. There is no reason to belive that this one has to work. While ther is evidence to show that Hulk won't be affected by it. If the Hulk were fighting someone else and she hadn't already attacked him and jsut tried to calm him down it MIGHT work, maybe. Other than that the chance of it working is pretty slim to none.

King_Mungi
Even pleasent forms of mind control don't work.
http://img156.echo.cx/img156/118/mentalresistance119xo.jpg

more
http://img159.exs.cx/img159/4775/tyrannuscontrol3rt.jpg

calm him down nope...
http://img145.exs.cx/img145/8526/cometman3pi.jpg

1st one-Isn't even Savage Hulk. So how is that even an arguement?

2nd-It was himself that stopped him not an external force, so how is that an arguement?

3rd-Not what the light does, it's not mind control. It's not hostile it's not an attack, so Hulk has no reason to get angry like if his mind is being attacked.

King_Mungi
Aurora can't knock him out because she can't generate enough offense to do it. Where as the Hulk can knock her out because an omni directional Thunderclap isn't wind its concussive force similar in strenthg to the Hulk's punch whihc will probably kill her.

The Hulk has resisted severl attempts at midn control even pleasent ones meant to calm. There is no reason to belive that this one has to work. While ther is evidence to show that Hulk won't be affected by it. If the Hulk were fighting someone else and she hadn't already attacked him and jsut tried to calm him down it MIGHT work, maybe. Other than that the chance of it working is pretty slim to none.

Yes she can she can speed up the molecules in the Hulk tearing them apart. With him being weakened and yes he would be weakened, he would take more damage. Probally not, since her body can manuver the sound wave and if somehow she is caught in it her body is made to withstand these types of things.

The light isn't mind control, it's a soothing light. There have been evidence to show the light did work in Exiles. I feel like I'm just repeating myself so I'm not going further

Warmonger
No your wrong, notice during the fight after Shaman after he sunk Hulk into the ground. He was using a light calming the Hulk in mid-fight making him weaker. When Deadpool shot Hulk in the back of the head it was Hulk who attacked them. I have the issue.

Notice when Shaman busts out the light spell, Thunderbird takes control

Man are you kidding?

Shaman didn't even bust out the spell. Warpath just jumeped the gun and started attacking Hulk as soon as he started sinking. So you don't know if it would even work because Shaman never got around to it.

King_Mungi
Man are you kidding?

Shaman didn't even bust out the spell. Warpath just jumeped the gun and started attacking Hulk as soon as he started sinking. So you don't know if it would even work because Shaman never got around to it.

Are you blind? that light in Shaman's hand is the attack. Also yes it worked, because after he pulled it out Thunderbird destroyed the Hulk. Hulk put up no defence after that, and he has taken more serious blow but he was out.

Warmonger
1st one-Isn't even Savage Hulk. So how is that even an arguement?

2nd-It was himself that stopped him not an external force, so how is that an arguement?

3rd-Not what the light does, it's not mind control. It's not hostile it's not an attack, so Hulk has no reason to get angry like if his mind is being attacked.

1st ok sure.

2nd. Hulk resited the Mindcontrol that is the point.

3rd- comet man wasn't trying to mind control Hulk he was trying to pitch a calming thought to the Hulk in order to calm him down.

King_Mungi
1st ok sure.

2nd. Hulk resited the Mindcontrol that is the point.

3rd- comet man wasn't trying to mind control Hulk he was trying to pitch a calming thought to the Hulk in order to calm him down.

2nd-Her light attacks are NOT mind control

3rd-He invaded his mind, anyone can take that as hostile. This is a completly different attack and there have been many things that have calmed the Hulk. What was even happening before this incident?

Warmonger
Yes she can she can speed up the molecules in the Hulk tearing them apart. With him being weakened and yes he would be weakened, he would take more damage. Probally not, since her body can manuver the sound wave and if somehow she is caught in it her body is made to withstand these types of things.

The light isn't mind control, it's a soothing light. There have been evidence to show the light did work in Exiles. I feel like I'm just repeating myself so I'm not going further

He wouldn't e weakend by her light cause it wouldn't work you haven't show any evidence to support this.

The massive Hulbuster armors are designed to withstand such forces but were totaled when Hulk did it and Aurora will be too. If an Ionic being like Wonderman can get kncoked out the sky by it so can Aurora.

The light didn't even happen in Exiles.

Warmonger
Are you blind? that light in Shaman's hand is the attack. Also yes it worked, because after he pulled it out Thunderbird destroyed the Hulk. Hulk put up no defence after that, and he has taken more serious blow but he was out.

The glowing rock in his hand looks like the remnants of the first spell he cast. If its a soothing light spell where is it Hulk can't even see the rock in Shaman's hand.

King_Mungi
He wouldn't e weakend by her light cause it wouldn't work you haven't show any evidence to support this.

The massive Hulbuster armors are designed to withstand such forces but were totaled when Hulk did it and Aurora will be too. If an Ionic being like Wonderman can get kncoked out the sky by it so can Aurora.

The light didn't even happen in Exiles.

Evidence? first pic has Shaman telling him he is about to use the light to calm him. The next he uses it and Hulk gets a beat down.....compelling I know.

Once again, this is full raged Hulk battling them. Aurora can calm him and for the love of god yes she can calm him.

Yes it did.

King_Mungi
The glowing rock in his hand looks like the remnants of the first spell he cast. If its a soothing light spell where is it Hulk can't even see the rock in Shaman's hand.

What? no the first time he pulls out dust and throws it on the ground, the next we see the line marks like Shaman just pulled something out of his poutch. Ummmm.....haha, so you have to stare at light to "light" up a room. You don't need to look a light, you feel it it surrounds the entire area. Even when Nortstar and Aurora join hands they blind people who arn't even looking at them directly.

Warmonger
Evidence? first pic has Shaman telling him he is about to use the light to calm him. The next he uses it and Hulk gets a beat down.....compelling I know.

Once again, this is full raged Hulk battling them. Aurora can calm him and for the love of god yes she can calm him.

Yes it did.

No what shaman says is that if he can immobalize him THEN he can use a light spell. The first spell blows the hole in the ground at which point Warpath says good work and jumps on him. Shaman wanted to hold him still and calm him down he never intended for Proudstar to jump all over him.

Wait a second I have that comic. My freind has it so I cna't look at it but you are mistaken. You put the two pics right after each other as if one happened right after the other.

In fact after Warpath attacks Hulk and starts to get his ass whupped, it is not until he freaks out and goes into war mode that he begins to beat the Hulk. So even if he had cast the spell as you said it didn't work.

King_Mungi
No what shaman says is that if he can immobalize him THEN he can use a light spell. The first spell blows the hole in the ground at which point Warpath says good work and jumps on him. Shaman wanted to hold him still and calm him down he never intended for Proudstar to jump all over him.

Wait a second I have that comic. My freind has it so I cna't look at it but you are mistaken. You put the two pics right after each other as if one happened right after the other.

In fact after Warpath attacks Hulk and starts to get his ass whupped, it is not until he freaks out and goes into war mode that he begins to beat the Hulk. So even if he had cast the spell as you said it didn't work.

and that proves what? he wanted to immobilize him so he throws the dust on the ground causing an earthquake giving him time to perform the light spell. Didn't I say that anyways? Also once again so what if THunderbird jumped on him, that has nothing to do with his light plan, which T-bird didn't know anything about.

No I didn't, check the urls. 2 pages are missing . T-bird attacks a calm Hulk thanks to Shaman's spell, and that's why he easily ko'ed him when others have done the same thing failed.

Yeah, and Hulk has taken much more punishment before and kepted fighting even you yourself said that. Shaman's spell was going on when he is pounding his head in, tell me when a spell of Shaman's has never worked. When even before he clearly says what he is going to do and how he is going to use it. Stop denying the facts.

Eternity
Hulk has resisted many forms of mind control and a thunderclap would probably kill her If hulk was really angry she would not be able to calm him down. Hulk has defeated many people that are faster than him such as speed freak and her speed would not be a factor. Her attacks would not even affect because of his healing factor and durability one hit from hulk would hurt her bad if not kill her. there is no way she can beat hulk.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Eternity
Hulk has resisted many forms of mind control and a thunderclap would probably kill her If hulk was really angry she would not be able to calm him down. Hulk has defeated many people that are faster than him such as speed freak and her speed would not be a factor. Her attacks would not even affect because of his healing factor and durability one hit from hulk would hurt her bad if not kill her. there is no way she can beat hulk.

GAH! She and ALpha FLight have dealt with Hulk before. She knows to calm him to surive. Meaning she would blast him with her light attacks first. Also even berserk rage Hulk can be calmed, why do people keep saying he can't be.

Speedfreak
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/speedfreek.htm
" Speedfreek fought with the Hulk, momentarily incapacitating him by impaling him on one of his adamantium blades. Speedfreek then went to find Larry again, but was again opposed by the Hulk. Hulk, realizing he could not get near Speedfreek without being slashed again, threw a car battery at Speedfreek. Speedfreek slashed the car battery in two and the acid poured all over his face, causing Speedfreek immeasurable pain, and causing him to retreat. "

Aurora is faster and has super human reflexes.

Warmonger
and that proves what? he wanted to immobilize him so he throws the dust on the ground causing an earthquake giving him time to perform the light spell. Didn't I say that anyways? Also once again so what if THunderbird jumped on him, that has nothing to do with his light plan, which T-bird didn't know anything about.

No I didn't, check the urls. 2 pages are missing . T-bird attacks a calm Hulk thanks to Shaman's spell, and that's why he easily ko'ed him when others have done the same thing failed.

Yeah, and Hulk has taken much more punishment before and kepted fighting even you yourself said that. Shaman's spell was going on when he is pounding his head in, tell me when a spell of Shaman's has never worked. When even before he clearly says what he is going to do and how he is going to use it. Stop denying the facts.

Man you are totally spinning this thing.

First of all you put the two pages together as if one happened right after the other. Then you said that as soon as Shaman cast his light spell Warpath dominated Hulk.

THe problem with this is that those two pages are important to wee wheter Shaman did cast any sor of spell at all or ven if it had any effect.

Whter or not he cast any such spell Warpath didn't beat Hulk until he went into war mode. So evne if he cast a spell it wasn't working cause James was getting his head kicked in unitl he went berserk.

Also Warptaht in a a later issue told Nocturne that the Hulk was severly weakened from being sperated with Banner.

You should post the other pages between the spell and when Warpath actually knocks him out cause aother wise it looks like your trying to spin something.

King_Mungi
Man you are totally spinning this thing.

First of all you put the two pages together as if one happened right after the other. Then you said that as soon as Shaman cast his light spell Warpath dominated Hulk.

THe problem with this is that those two pages are important to wee wheter Shaman did cast any sor of spell at all or ven if it had any effect.

Whter or not he cast any such spell Warpath didn't beat Hulk until he went into war mode. So evne if he cast a spell it wasn't working cause James was getting his head kicked in unitl he went berserk.

Also Warptaht in a a later issue told Nocturne that the Hulk was severly weakened from being sperated with Banner.

You should post the other pages between the spell and when Warpath actually knocks him out cause aother wise it looks like your trying to spin something.

No I didn't, what I posted was the explanation of the light attack and then him doing the light attack. Since my point was light can calm him. If I wanted to post the fight I would have posted scans from start to finish. Below I posted the scans from the earthquake to spell cast.

How does that prove it was not working? T-Bird got a strength increase, while Hulk got a decrease due to being calmed down. Man he even said he was going to cast the spell and it shows he did it.

Correction, he said "The Hulk who was at diminished strength, because he was seperated from Bruce Banner". Not severly weakened.

Alright here, they are. See I wasn't spinning anything

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exiles_6_p15.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exiles_6_p16.jpg

Prior to the light spell, all he did was grab him.

Warmonger
No I didn't, what I posted was the explanation of the light attack and then him doing the light attack. Since my point was light can calm him. If I wanted to post the fight I would have posted scans from start to finish. Below I posted the scans from the earthquake to spell cast.

How does that prove it was not working? T-Bird got a strength increase, while Hulk got a decrease due to being calmed down. Man he even said he was going to cast the spell and it shows he did it.

Correction, he said "The Hulk who was at diminished strength, because he was seperated from Bruce Banner". Not severly weakened.

Alright here, they are. See I wasn't spinning anything

Prior to the light spell, all he did was grab him.

Dude you don't know wheter or not it is a light spell and you don't know whether or not it worked. What we can tell is that the Hulk is already getting his ass hammered before that panel. And it didn't happen until Warptath went nuts, which has nothing to do with shaman as he does it everytime he gets really angry.

You nver proved that the light calmed him. First he starts beating Warpth's ass, then Warpath goes balistic and returns the favor. Heck you can't even prove that Shamn evencast the spell its is just a glowing rock held in his and. For all you know Shaman didn't evne finish with his first spell.

T-Brid got a strentgh in crease that is for sure. But you don't know whether the Hulk got a strentgh decrese. As Warpath pointed out he was able to K.O the hulk cause he was weaker than normal because he was seperated from banner those are the facts. Hulk getting weaker from the spell is just supposition on your part.

Eternity
If hulk is fighting her and knows she is trying to hurt him he wont be calmed by anything she does as long as she is still attacking him. As i said before hulk would simply thunderclap and this fight would be over. If wonderman could be hurt by a thunderclap then there is no hope for her period

King_Mungi
Dude you don't know wheter or not it is a light spell and you don't know whether or not it worked. What we can tell is that the Hulk is already getting his ass hammered before that panel. And it didn't happen until Warptath went nuts, which has nothing to do with shaman as he does it everytime he gets really angry.

You nver proved that the light calmed him. First he starts beating Warpth's ass, then Warpath goes balistic and returns the favor. Heck you can't even prove that Shamn evencast the spell its is just a glowing rock held in his and. For all you know Shaman didn't evne finish with his first spell.

T-Brid got a strentgh in crease that is for sure. But you don't know whether the Hulk got a strentgh decrese. As Warpath pointed out he was able to K.O the hulk cause he was weaker than normal because he was seperated from banner those are the facts. Hulk getting weaker from the spell is just supposition on your part.

Good lord, first off we know Aurora can calm people with his light. Shaman says he is going to do the same thing. A calm Hulk is a weaker Hulk. Shaman says that's why he is going to do and pulls the rock out of his poutch. Hulk gets the shit kicked out of him. Wow! come on man. T-bird got a strength increase and while he was attacking Hulk he pulled out the stone. Honestly what do you even think it was then? a charm pendent? Hulk has taken much more punishment and even you said so yourself, yet a few punches KO him?

Ummm...do you even know who Shaman is? that's the stuff he pulls out not energy blasts small things that fit through the poutch's mouth. Alright man, what did he pull out then. Honestly, tell me. He says he is going to perform a light spell but he needs to immobolize him to do it. He does get immobolize and he pulls out something from his poutch. Yeah I guess I am stretching laughing His first spell was done, he immobilzed the Hulk in the ground, hence why he pulls out a NEW OBJECT.

Yeah and prior to getting his increase the weaker Hulk was kicking his arse. Also don't you dare say I'm denying the facts, when Shaman clear as day says he uses the light to calm him and he does...yet you believe he still didn't do it?

King_Mungi
If hulk is fighting her and knows she is trying to hurt him he wont be calmed by anything she does as long as she is still attacking him. As i said before hulk would simply thunderclap and this fight would be over. If wonderman could be hurt by a thunderclap then there is no hope for her period

Hulk won't know, because the light will calm him. Now with hulk calm she can land multiple blows that can tear his molecules apart. The scenerio has already been discussed.

The thunderclap has already been discussed, I'm not repeating myself once again. No offence to you, but this is getting repetitive.

Eternity
What is this girls strength level anyway when hulk is calm he is about that 70 ton range is she up to this? I doubt this and even if hulk was calm she still would not be able to defeat him. Hulk has infact resisted his
molecules being torn apart thanks to his h factor so thre is still no way for her to realy take him down. Besides i have not read the comic your talking about but it seems that T bird got a strength increase and then defeated a calm hulk no strength increases for her and is she really on t birds level if not she still cannot defeat hulk even when calm. what if she is fighting professor hulk She isnt as strong as he is and she wont have her calming thing going on would she? What would she do then? Unless you want to tell me that she is stronger than professor hulk who is class 100 then what would she do?

scotsmn
Hulk won't know, because the light will calm him. Now with hulk calm she can land multiple blows that can tear his molecules apart. The scenerio has already been discussed.

The thunderclap has already been discussed, I'm not repeating myself once again. No offence to you, but this is getting repetitive.

I know you don't want to hear it but Thunderclap is very useful in this fight. Not just to hurt Aurora but to interrupt her calming Hulk. Can she calm him to the point where he reverts to banner before he can hit her/thunderclap? I don't think so. She doesn't have the power to put him down either... this isn't much of a fight.

Eternity
HOW will auroras body manouvre the sound wave? her body is made to withstand those sort of things wonderman is more invulnerable than her but it still affected him so pleaaaase tellhow a thunderclap would not affect her

King_Mungi
What is this girls strength level anyway when hulk is calm he is about that 70 ton range is she up to this? I doubt this and even if hulk was calm she still would not be able to defeat him. Hulk has infact resisted his
molecules being torn apart thanks to his h factor so thre is still no way for her to realy take him down. Besides i have not read the comic your talking about but it seems that T bird got a strength increase and then defeated a calm hulk no strength increases for her and is she really on t birds level if not she still cannot defeat hulk even when calm. what if she is fighting professor hulk She isnt as strong as he is and she wont have her calming thing going on would she? What would she do then? Unless you want to tell me that she is stronger than professor hulk who is class 100 then what would she do?

It's not about strength, it's about ability. She can speed up a object tearing apart the molecules and with her superspeed she can even hurt the Hulk by pounching him a hundred times in a second like her brother did. When has he resisted his molecules being torn apart in a calm phase? Tearing apart molecules would do more damage than blunt force trauma like what T-Bird was dong. Actually nevermind you don't know much about Aurora, read the bio's on the first page.

Originally posted by scotsmn
I know you don't want to hear it but Thunderclap is very useful in this fight. Not just to hurt Aurora but to interrupt her calming Hulk. Can she calm him to the point where he reverts to banner before he can hit her/thunderclap? I don't think so. She doesn't have the power to put him down either... this isn't much of a fight.

I never even considered her calming him to revert back to Banner. Also she can attack from all angles not just head on, so a thunder clap when Aurora is attacking from behind is pretty useless. What my whole point with this, which many have obviously missed is with the light she can calm and weaken him. A full force of tearing his molecules apart at his heart, brain or whatnot could knock him out.

HOW will auroras body manouvre the sound wave? her body is made to withstand those sort of things wonderman is more invulnerable than her but it still affected him so pleaaaase tellhow a thunderclap would not affect her

She can go mach 10, also I never said if she gets hit by it she would be unscaved. Also Hulk won't be in a made rage against her due to her calming light. A full force thunderclap from enraged Hulk is serious, but she has methods to weakened him.

Why are people saying things that I never said?

Warmonger
Good lord, first off we know Aurora can calm people with his light. Shaman says he is going to do the same thing. A calm Hulk is a weaker Hulk. Shaman says that's why he is going to do and pulls the rock out of his poutch. Hulk gets the shit kicked out of him. Wow! come on man. T-bird got a strength increase and while he was attacking Hulk he pulled out the stone. Honestly what do you even think it was then? a charm pendent? Hulk has taken much more punishment and even you said so yourself, yet a few punches KO him?

See this is where you make your first mitake. Shaman didn't pull soemthing out of his pouch then Hulk gets his ass kicked. Hulk and Warpath go at it Warpath reverts to war mode THEN Hulk gets his ass kicked. It is nothing but wishful thinking on your part that says it was because of some spell that Shaman cast. He didn't say "its a good thing Shamn pulled out that glwoing rock otherwise I would have bene a goner" no he says that he managed to beat a weakned version of the Hulk.

It had nothing to do with Shaman and you know that you cna't prove that it did. LOOK at your own picture Shaman doesn't evne have the rock out until Hulk is ALREADY ON THE GROUND GETTING STOMPED. As even Warpath said Hulk was weaker because of his speration with banner you are the only one insiting that it was because of SHaman's spell evne Warpath disagress with you.

Ummm...do you even know who Shaman is? that's the stuff he pulls out not energy blasts small things that fit through the poutch's mouth. Alright man, what did he pull out then. Honestly, tell me. He says he is going to perform a light spell but he needs to immobolize him to do it. He does get immobolize and he pulls out something from his poutch. Yeah I guess I am stretching laughing His first spell was done, he immobilzed the Hulk in the ground, hence why he pulls out a NEW OBJECT.

He says he is goign to immobilize Hulk he take s out arock and throws it Hulk's feet the gorund Immobilizes him. No stretch there. Except when he says he is going ot cast a light spell but between those tow pages we don't see him doing anything. YOU ARE ASSUMING that he cast the spell when Hulk and Warptath are fighting. YOU DON'T KNOW THAT. What we do know is that the next time we see him he has a glowing rock in hsi hand BUT ONLY AFTER HULK IS ALREADY ON THE GROUND.

When Aurara uses her powers there is a bright light. Shaman's rock is a dim glow. When Shaman trap Hulk you see the spell doign soething. When he supposedly cast his light spell nothing happens no lights no effects on the hulk or Warpth no nothing. Maybe he wwas about to cast it but he never did.

The only wya you cna prove that Shamn is casting a light spell is to show Shaman casting the spell and it having the smae look and actions surroudnign it other wise YOU ARE JSUT GUESSING.

Yeah and prior to getting his increase the weaker Hulk was kicking his arse. Also don't you dare say I'm denying the facts, when Shaman clear as day says he uses the light to calm him and he does...yet you believe he still didn't do it?

Yes the Hulk was kicking his ass then he turned to War are you going to tell me that is because of Shaman's mysterious spell too?

How do you know that Shaman does use the spell? By the time he casts it Hulk is already getting his ass kicked. So what maeks you so sure. YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN SHAMAN CASTS THE SPELL. THE ONLY TIME WE SEE HIM DOING SOMETHING AFTER HE TRAPS HULK HULK IS ALREADY ON THE GROUND.

You are just assiming that Shaman cast a spell while Hulk was beating up warpath but you can't prove that.

Warmonger
It's not about strength, it's about ability. She can speed up a object tearing apart the molecules and with her superspeed she can even hurt the Hulk by pounching him a hundred times in a second like her brother did. When has he resisted his molecules being torn apart in a calm phase? Tearing apart molecules would do more damage than blunt force trauma like what T-Bird was dong. Actually nevermind you don't know much about Aurora, read the bio's on the first page.

I never even considered her calming him to revert back to Banner. Also she can attack from all angles not just head on, so a thunder clap when Aurora is attacking from behind is pretty useless. What my whole point with this, which many have obviously missed is with the light she can calm and weaken him. A full force of tearing his molecules apart at his heart, brain or whatnot could knock him out.

She can go mach 10, also I never said if she gets hit by it she would be unscaved. Also Hulk won't be in a made rage against her due to her calming light. A full force thunderclap from enraged Hulk is serious, but she has methods to weakened him.

Why are people saying things that I never said?

You can't prove that Aurara's light will calm Hulk down especially consdierign that KMC rule state that Hulk knows she is his enemy and Hulk has basic knoledge of his opponents.

Eternity
What of an omni directional thunderclap? If hulk came into the fight and did this immediately what would happen then? You also have not answrered the professor hulk question her calming light would not really have much effect on him and a thunderclap from him would still weaken her and allow him to finish her off for good

King_Mungi
NO! Why does not one actually read my posts? I even said that, but at first you claimed it was part of the first spell and you were wrong. Why the hell would T-Bird say that when he went into a berserk fury and it was Shaman who had to talk him out of attacking him. Have you even read that issue? Hulk was getting pounded after the grab and then Shaman pulls out the stone. Yet, you even have said yourself Hulk cannot be easily knocked out so obviously something happened, where Shaman states he is going to do something and then later pulls out the stone. Honestly wake up. Once again I'm repeating myself, T-bird got a strength increase, but with Shaman and his abilities he used the light to calm the Hulk, which he said he was going to do. What the hell would he be pulling out after he already finished his spell and immobilized the Hulk?

You know what I'm done, I'm tired of repeating myself and if you don't believe something clear as day as he said he was going to use a spell to calm the Hulk and he infact does it later. How are you arguing? I didn't read the rest of your post

King_Mungi
You can't prove that Aurara's light will calm Hulk down especially consdierign that KMC rule state that Hulk knows she is his enemy and Hulk has basic knoledge of his opponents.

First off Hulk is an idiot, your telling me he is going to make a plan to counter her? Also she can keep shooting the light at him all day, with her speed he is not going to catch her

What of an omni directional thunderclap? If hulk came into the fight and did this immediately what would happen then? You also have not answrered the professor hulk question her calming light would not really have much effect on him and a thunderclap from him would still weaken her and allow him to finish her off for good

Won't be potent if he is in a calm phase, and no it wouldn't work on professor Hulk or Mr.Fix-it. Were going by savage Hulk

Warmonger
NO! Why does not one actually read my posts? I even said that, but at first you claimed it was part of the first spell and you were wrong. Why the hell would T-Bird say that when he went into a berserk fury and it was Shaman who had to talk him out of attacking him. Have you even read that issue? Hulk was getting pounded after the grab and then Shaman pulls out the stone. Yet, you even have said yourself Hulk cannot be easily knocked out so obviously something happened, where Shaman states he is going to do something and then later pulls out the stone. Honestly wake up. Once again I'm repeating myself, T-bird got a strength increase, but with Shaman and his abilities he used the light to calm the Hulk, which he said he was going to do. What the hell would he be pulling out after he already finished his spell and immobilized the Hulk?

You know what I'm done, I'm tired of repeating myself and if you don't believe something clear as day as he said he was going to use a spell to calm the Hulk and he infact does it later. How are you arguing? I didn't read the rest of your post

*Sigh*

Shaman says that he is going to immobilize Hulk with a spell. WE know that not only does he do so, but it works. We know this becasue we see him throw the stone at Hulk's feet then we see the earth open up and swallow the Hulk.

Now he is going to cast the light spell. Except that the only time we see him do something is after the Hulk is already on the gorund.

You cannot assume that he did something between thes two actions.

The only way we would know for sure whether or not Shaman's spell catually worked would be to see Hulk calming down. Where do you see that in those pages? No where.

That si why I say that you cannot prove that Shaman actually cast the light spell becasue in order to prove taht you would have to show evidnece that Hulk was affected by the spell and you can't.

All we see is Warpath hitting Hulk.

It is just your assumption that Shaman did cast the spell and that it worked.

AS I stated over and over the reason Hulk was K.O was because it was a weaker version of the Hulk.

Why is this so hard for you?

Also I didn't claim it was part of the first spell. I was merely trying to point out that since there is no evidnece that this is the light spell it can certainly be interpretted as part of the first spell.

Warmonger
First off Hulk is an idiot, your telling me he is going to make a plan to counter her? Also she can keep shooting the light at him all day, with her speed he is not going to catch her

Won't be potent if he is in a calm phase, and no it wouldn't work on professor Hulk or Mr.Fix-it. Were going by savage Hulk

I'm not talking about the Hulk making a plan. I am talking about the Hulk knowing for a fact that she is his enemy and that he needs to take her down. Once he knows this she won't be able to calm him down.

Eternity
Is aurora faster than gladiator didnt hulk beat him? If she calms him and throws a punch at him or even hurts him a little her calming thing is not going to work anymore because hulk will smash her really really quickly. she will then have to face the full might of a really savage hulk.
Savage hulks has instinct not intelligence he does what he needs to win
All that needs to do is immediately thunderclap and aurora is out end of fight.

HigH ScholaR
hmmmmmmmm

no1. lights calm hulk is from exiles is it the hulk of 616
no.2 Hulk regeneration
Hulk: The End
http://img198.exs.cx/img198/7175/healing14a1vc.jpg
http://img198.exs.cx/img198/3606/healing14b9zu.jpg
http://img198.exs.cx/img198/4638/healing14c1pf.jpg

n03. doubt the whole spped thing will work as Hulk will simplt become more angry casing his energy to increase.
The mystical Pariah drains energy from the Hulk, weakening him to the point of near-collapse... until the Hulk's anger rises. Then he is no longer affected:
http://img159.exs.cx/img159/948/pariah7vz.jpg
http://img159.exs.cx/img159/643/pariah22xb.jpg

No.4 her hypnotic powers will do nothing against Hulk casue of his multiple personality disorder better physics have treid like the ringmaster.

No.5 the whole calm down hulk thing with her lights but if its on the same as Sentry's is it will soothe the pain that Hulk is constanly in making him in a less agitated state.

Warmonger
Lets take a look at this shall we.

In this panel Shaman says that he is going to cast two spells. One to restrain the Hulk and one to calm him. We see the restraiing spell then Warpath jumps on him.

Ok here is Hulk beating down Warpath. Notice who is not in this picture: Shaman.

Ok now here we go. Warptath freaks otu and begins to take down Hulk. Notice I don't see Shaman casting any spells here.

Now here we see Warptath tearing the Hulk up. After Hulk is already down we see Shaman whip something out of his pouch. The thing is that the Hulk is already down. So how can any one say tha is it was becasue of Shaman's spell when the Hulk was already down?

We never got to see the Hulk calm down or anything all we can see is Hulk getting bashed by Warptaht before Shaman ever does anything. We dont KNOW. Mungi is only guessing.

King_Mungi
*Sigh*

Shaman says that he is going to immobilize Hulk with a spell. WE know that not only does he do so, but it works. We know this becasue we see him throw the stone at Hulk's feet then we see the earth open up and swallow the Hulk.

Now he is going to cast the light spell. Except that the only time we see him do something is after the Hulk is already on the gorund.

You cannot assume that he did something between thes two actions.

The only way we would know for sure whether or not Shaman's spell catually worked would be to see Hulk calming down. Where do you see that in those pages? No where.

That si why I say that you cannot prove that Shaman actually cast the light spell becasue in order to prove taht you would have to show evidnece that Hulk was affected by the spell and you can't.

All we see is Warpath hitting Hulk.

It is just your assumption that Shaman did cast the spell and that it worked.

AS I stated over and over the reason Hulk was K.O was because it was a weaker version of the Hulk.

Why is this so hard for you?

Also I didn't claim it was part of the first spell. I was merely trying to point out that since there is no evidnece that this is the light spell it can certainly be interpretted as part of the first spell.

Because it was stated Aurora can calm people, Hulk can be calmed and Shaman said he was about to perform a spell to calm him. I said I was done, and I'm not going further.

Yes a weaker version that Aurora who's powers can make weaker. We know for a fact she can, and her light powers trump anything Shaman can come up with.

Is aurora faster than gladiator didnt hulk beat him? If she calms him and throws a punch at him or even hurts him a little her calming thing is not going to work anymore because hulk will smash her really really quickly. she will then have to face the full might of a really savage hulk.

How is Hulk going to touch her? written correctly he isn't. Also once again she ISN'T ABOUT POWER. It's about ability, she can tear apart the molecules not just do damage physically with her speed.

hmmmmmmmm

no1. lights calm hulk is from exiles is it the hulk of 616
no.2 Hulk regeneration
Hulk: The End
http://img198.exs.cx/img198/7175/healing14a1vc.jpg
http://img198.exs.cx/img198/3606/healing14b9zu.jpg
http://img198.exs.cx/img198/4638/healing14c1pf.jpg

n03. doubt the whole spped thing will work as Hulk will simplt become more angry casing his energy to increase.
The mystical Pariah drains energy from the Hulk, weakening him to the point of near-collapse... until the Hulk's anger rises. Then he is no longer affected:
http://img159.exs.cx/img159/948/pariah7vz.jpg
http://img159.exs.cx/img159/643/pariah22xb.jpg

No.4 her hypnotic powers will do nothing against Hulk casue of his multiple personality disorder better physics have treid like the ringmaster.

No.5 the whole calm down hulk thing with her lights but if its on the same as Sentry's is it will soothe the pain that Hulk is constanly in making him in a less agitated state.

Hulk from the End is stronger than the 616 version due to he has absorbed more radiation and that's why his healing factor is incredible. Not the same. Hulk has been calmed by lights in the 616 world as well

She won't be punching like a madman, she would be tearing apart his molecules huge difference.

Never even factored it in.

Calm Hulk equal weak Hulk. Also why is everyone even acting like Hulk even starts off at class 100

Yes you did, "For all you know Shaman didn't evne finish with his first spell." We know for a fact his first spell was over, and....screw it ,I'm done repeating myself. I replying to three seperate people about the exact same thing

How is Hulk going to touch her? written correctly he isn't. Also once again she ISN'T ABOUT POWER. It's about ability, she can tear apart the molecules not just do damage physically with her speed.

Warmonger
Because it was stated Aurora can calm people, Hulk can be calmed and Shaman said he was about to perform a spell to calm him. I said I was done, and I'm not going further.

Yes a weaker version that Aurora who's powers can make weaker. We know for a fact she can, and her light powers trump anything Shaman can come up with.

Hulk from the End is stronger than the 616 version due to he has absorbed more radiation and that's why his healing factor is incredible. Not the same. Hulk has been calmed by lights in the 616 world as well

She won't be punching like a madman, she would be tearing apart his molecules huge difference.

Never even factored it in.

Calm Hulk equal weak Hulk. Also why is everyone even acting like Hulk even starts off at class 100

Yes you did, "For all you know Shaman didn't evne finish with his first spell." We know for a fact his first spell was over, and....screw it ,I'm done repeating myself. I replying to three seperate people about the exact same thing

He said he was ABOUT to but he didn't do anything until after Hulk was knocked down. So you don't know wheter or not the spell had any effect on the Hulk.

As long as you keep trying to spin this I'll come back and pull the rug out from it.

If your done then stop posting the same invalid stuff over and over again.

HigH ScholaR
well actually the hulk in a totally calm state does not start off at 100 tons but that is a totally NOTE:calm hulk

Now, HAS HER LIGHT POWERS EFFECT 616 HULK
Can you please give multiple scans of Aurora using her molecules rearrangment so i can judge and have a better analyse on it.

OK 616 HULK'S HEALING PROVING ANY DAMAGE FFROM HER HE WILL HEAL AND WHAT IF ANY REARRANGMENT OF MOLECULES THAT AURORA COULD CAUSE

Within seconds, the Hulk recovers from a near-skeletal state.
http://img130.exs.cx/img130/3038/Healing.jpg

Glazier'sroll eyes (sarcastic) transmutation roll eyes (sarcastic) power fails against the Hulk:
http://img130.exs.cx/img130/6061/GlassHulk.jpg

Goom shrinks the Hulk... and the Hulk promptly grows back to normal size.
http://img78.exs.cx/img78/3741/goom6ca.jpg

Banner (and obviously the Hulk) is unaffected the Evolutionary's devolving power:
http://img159.exs.cx/img159/7897/evolutionary17or.jpg

MOST OF THE SCANS ABOVE, have smething to do with the violation of hulk's molecules so as you can see she will have little affect with that skill espicially considering she is't adept here as most people inluding in those scans.

scotsmn
Thunderclap
Charge
Punch
Stomp

I think that about covers it. Molecular damage is just damage. When you get cut, molecules are being separated... no big deal. Hulk is known for his incredible healing.. putting molecules back where they belong.

GODSCRIBE
Hulk would devour her.

King_Mungi
He said he was ABOUT to but he didn't do anything until after Hulk was knocked down. So you don't know wheter or not the spell had any effect on the Hulk.

As long as you keep trying to spin this I'll come back and pull the rug out from it.

If your done then stop posting the same invalid stuff over and over again.

He was not knocked out, you havn't read the issue then have you? He's even screaming in the panel after Shaman pulls out the stone and T-bird keeps hitting him, until Shaman stops him.

It's not invalid when he says he is going to do something and then he does do something. How are you pulling the rig out from me? I apologize for not contiuning the debate, but I just don't have enough time. I won't be on again at all tonight, I might be on tommorow at around 3pm

well actually the hulk in a totally calm state does not start off at 100 tons but that is a totally NOTE:calm hulk

Now, HAS HER LIGHT POWERS EFFECT 616 HULK
Can you please give multiple scans of Aurora using her molecules rearrangment so i can judge and have a better analyse on it.

OK 616 HULK'S HEALING PROVING ANY DAMAGE FFROM HER HE WILL HEAL AND WHAT IF ANY REARRANGMENT OF MOLECULES THAT AURORA COULD CAUSE

Within seconds, the Hulk recovers from a near-skeletal state.
http://img130.exs.cx/img130/3038/Healing.jpg

Glazier'sroll eyes (sarcastic) transmutation roll eyes (sarcastic) power fails against the Hulk:
http://img130.exs.cx/img130/6061/GlassHulk.jpg

Goom shrinks the Hulk... and the Hulk promptly grows back to normal size.
http://img78.exs.cx/img78/3741/goom6ca.jpg

Banner (and obviously the Hulk) is unaffected the Evolutionary's devolving power:
http://img159.exs.cx/img159/7897/evolutionary17or.jpg

MOST OF THE SCANS ABOVE, have smething to do with the violation of hulk's molecules so as you can see she will have little affect with that skill espicially considering she is't adept here as most people inluding in those scans.

No doubt about it, but really Aurora cannot burn him like that so he won't be fueled with rage like that. That's not a near skelton state

Aurora doesn't rearrange molecules, and Hulk was transforming to break the glass and glass is weak

Aurora doesn't rearrange molecules

Aurora doesn't deevolve anything, that's not her power. She speeds up a person or an object.

All there is that I have read are the two scans, the one with Taurus and the bio. I will reread all of Weapon X, since that's when she got them. Also she doesn't rearrange anything, she speeds the molecules up tearing them apart.

Not that I recall, but I havn't read all the Hulk apperances in Alpha Flight. However, she has calmed similar mosters. Once I get some free time between my exams I will post more Auora feats. As of right now, I don't have time, hence why I havn't gotten around to all the replies.

Warmonger
I have th issue. I have every Exiles TPB released probelm is I don't have it with me cause my roomate has it in his car. I won't be back until I have the comic.

I got finals this week as well.

But it is just a simple question.

If the Hulk was already getting beat down before Shaman actually cast the spell how can you be so sure that Shaman's spell actually worked? Especially because Warpath says that he was weakened from beign sperated from Banner.

Warmonger
He was not knocked out, you havn't read the issue then have you? He's even screaming in the panel after Shaman pulls out the stone and T-bird keeps hitting him, until Shaman stops him.

It's not invalid when he says he is going to do something and then he does do something. How are you pulling the rig out from me? I apologize for not contiuning the debate, but I just don't have enough time. I won't be on again at all tonight, I might be on tommorow at around 3pm

No doubt about it, but really Aurora cannot burn him like that so he won't be fueled with rage like that. That's not a near skelton state

Aurora doesn't rearrange molecules, and Hulk was transforming to break the glass and glass is weak

Aurora doesn't rearrange molecules

Aurora doesn't deevolve anything, that's not her power. She speeds up a person or an object.

All there is that I have read are the two scans, the one with Taurus and the bio. I will reread all of Weapon X, since that's when she got them. Also she doesn't rearrange anything, she speeds the molecules up tearing them apart.

Not that I recall, but I havn't read all the Hulk apperances in Alpha Flight. However, she has calmed similar mosters. Once I get some free time between my exams I will post more Auora feats. As of right now, I don't have time, hence why I havn't gotten around to all the replies.

And he actually makes a very valid point. Several times the Hulk has proven resistant to molecular tampering. Her powers might work but now there is some evidence to indicate that it just as easily might not. Sure Aurora's power is slightly different but it is along the same vaine.

King_Mungi

If the Hulk was already getting beat down before Shaman actually cast the spell how can you be so sure that Shaman's spell actually worked? Especially because Warpath says that he was weakened from beign sperated from Banner.

BTW sorry about earlier I was being a dick, I was stressed because I have already wrote two exams. Anyways I'm positive the spell worked, because Shaman is a strong spell castor and all of his spells are high class. Even John Byrne thinks he can be stronger than Strange. So there were many factors working against the Hulk, but does that mean the spell didn't work? naaaaa. It's very likely it did.

And he actually makes a very valid point. Several times the Hulk has proven resistant to molecular tampering. Her powers might work but now there is some evidence to indicate that it just as easily might not. Sure Aurora's power is slightly different but it is along the same vaine.

She doesn't tamper though, that's a completly different attack and against a enraged Hulk. Actually I just got some emails about Aurora telling me to grab certain issues and just how powerful her calming abilities are, you will be impressed. I should have the scans hopefully tuesday or wednesday. Sorry about that, I just have a exam on monday and tuesday

Warmonger
It's no big deal. I apologize as well.

King_Mungi
It's no big deal. I apologize as well.

Hopefully I will have the scans tommorow, for instance Aurora vs. Human Tourch using her light powers to calm him actually getting him to "flame off".

scotsmn
Hopefully I will have the scans tommorow, for instance Aurora vs. Human Tourch using her light powers to calm him actually getting him to "flame off".

Haven't been to this thread in a while. How did you respond to a thunderclap following by a charge while she's stunned?

King_Mungi
Haven't been to this thread in a while. How did you respond to a thunderclap following by a charge while she's stunned?

Written to her actual abilities, and with her dealing with Hulk before she knows about the thunderclap and can attack from all angles where the thunderclap won't work either from the far side or straight from the back avoiding the full sheer force of it.

If she does get hit by a fullly enraged thunderclap there won't be a nead for a charge, she will be out. If she gets hit she will be in a bad way. I'll post some scans shortly just how powerful her calming powers are and could possibly weaken him.

King_Mungi
Here's low quality scans of Aurora who basically just got her new powers calming Human Torch into flamming off and almost falling to his death. She then turns the light inwards and breaks Headlok's control, who is a very powerful psychic and it took the entire Fantastic Four and Alpha Flight to beat him

1)
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/albumw_pic.jpg

2)
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/album3_pic.jpg

scotsmn
Written to her actual abilities, and with her dealing with Hulk before she knows about the thunderclap and can attack from all angles where the thunderclap won't work either from the far side or straight from the back avoiding the full sheer force of it.

If she does get hit by a fullly enraged thunderclap there won't be a nead for a charge, she will be out. If she gets hit she will be in a bad way. I'll post some scans shortly just how powerful her calming powers are and could possibly weaken him.

I see the scans but:

1) I'm not sure if you can make a comparison between that guy's rage and the rage of the Hulk.. seems it would take longer to calm the Hulk.

2) Are we referring to a version of Hulk that would revert back to banner when calm? If not, I don't see how this will help her. She'll still get hurt eventually, even with a calm Hulk.

3) What if Hulk, knowing her abilities as well, Thunderclaps over his head? 360 blast would get her good.

I think she's depending on way too much to happen right for her to win. Especially against a character as surprising as the Hulk, this is a very dangerous fight for her.

King_Mungi
I see the scans but:

1) I'm not sure if you can make a comparison between that guy's rage and the rage of the Hulk.. seems it would take longer to calm the Hulk.

2) Are we referring to a version of Hulk that would revert back to banner when calm? If not, I don't see how this will help her. She'll still get hurt eventually, even with a calm Hulk.

3) What if Hulk, knowing her abilities as well, Thunderclaps over his head? 360 blast would get her good.

I think she's depending on way too much to happen right for her to win. Especially against a character as surprising as the Hulk, this is a very dangerous fight for her.

1) Well Hulk doesn't always start in a blood thirsty rage if she did right from the start that would be a major advantage.

2) She probally could revert Hulk back to Banner, but only calm Mr.Fix it or the Professor it won't weaken them just make them woozy. How could she get hurt? Hulk needs to get her and she has even felt the thunderclap when she was depowered so she knows to avoid it.

3) Hulk is not capable to even formulate a plan, and if he thundeclaps over his head then she can attack elbows down or something.

Indeed, but written to what she actually can do she definetly would give Hulk one hell of a time. Hopefully I'll have more scans today.

Warmonger
In the Scan it looks like Johny fought off her light. Looks like he played possum until he gto close enough to "turn it around".

Also while the Hulk is stupid he is still cunning. He has been known to quickly figure out a way to get his opponents, even savage Hulk.

King_Mungi
In the Scan it looks like Johny fought off her light. Looks like he played possum until he gto close enough to "turn it around".

Also while the Hulk is stupid he is still cunning. He has been known to quickly figure out a way to get his opponents, even savage Hulk.

Naaaa, she was letting her guard down since he was falling notice when he is falling her arms are down. He wasn't playing possum at all, he was completly in la-la land, "head feels like it's on novacaine". It was bad positiong for Aurora since he feel right in her after he realized he was falling, but she still pushes him off with her light after she clears her mind from a powerful physhic attack . This was also a Aurora who was just still learning about her new light powers.

Cunning as he is, the calming effect won't give him an excuse to freak out. Basically they feel and see what makes them at peace.

scotsmn
1) Well Hulk doesn't always start in a blood thirsty rage if she did right from the start that would be a major advantage.

2) She probally could revert Hulk back to Banner, but only calm Mr.Fix it or the Professor it won't weaken them just make them woozy. How could she get hurt? Hulk needs to get her and she has even felt the thunderclap when she was depowered so she knows to avoid it.

3) Hulk is not capable to even formulate a plan, and if he thundeclaps over his head then she can attack elbows down or something.

Indeed, but written to what she actually can do she definetly would give Hulk one hell of a time. Hopefully I'll have more scans today.

Not all versions of Hulk revert back to banner. Which version of Hulk?

As stated, even Savage hulk is crafty. However, we haven't established that she's fighting Savage Hulk have we? If she's fighting Prof Hulk he most definitely will think of a Thunderclap over his head (360 in a sphere) from the start.

Thunderclap is 3 dimentional, not two.

King_Mungi
Not all versions of Hulk revert back to banner. Which version of Hulk?

As stated, even Savage hulk is crafty. However, we haven't established that she's fighting Savage Hulk have we? If she's fighting Prof Hulk he most definitely will think of a Thunderclap over his head (360 in a sphere) from the start.

Thunderclap is 3 dimentional, not two.

Classic Hulk, because Professor Hulk, Mr.Fix It don't increase or decrease in strength they have a consistent strength

I already mentioned her light calming powers wouldn't work on the prof other than make him woozy, but he wouldn't get weaker from it. Were talking about savage Hulk who can revert back to Banner and depends on rage for strength. A thunderclap from the professor Hulk was done in the Mole Can's cave and an entire army was around him, but the sound waves caused an avalance it didn't knock them out.

Not proportional to damage it's not. If you are not in a direct line of the shock wave it really is not going to be effective.

scotsmn
Classic Hulk, because Professor Hulk, Mr.Fix It don't increase or decrease in strength they have a consistent strength

You're wrong there. Both of them increase in strength as they get angry, just not as fast as other versions. I'm honestly not making this up. Mr. Fixit is the version of Hulk who one-shotted a meteor larger than the planet earth into little pieces. But ok, we're using Savage Hulk here.

A thunderclap from the professor Hulk was done in the Mole Can's cave and an entire army was around him, but the sound waves caused an avalance it didn't knock them out.
Well, there have been plenty of other examples of his thunderclap causing damage in a complete sphere, which make sense. If anything, it should be more damaging vertically basied on the direction he claps his hands in. Air is going to escape in a verticle fashion.

Not proportional to damage it's not. If you are not in a direct line of the shock wave it really is not going to be effective.
What do you mean by direct line? It's a 3d attack, every line is a direct line.. distance is the only thing that can weaken it.

King_Mungi
You're wrong there. Both of them increase in strength as they get angry, just not as fast as other versions. I'm honestly not making this up. Mr. Fixit is the version of Hulk who one-shotted a meteor larger than the planet earth into little pieces. But ok, we're using Savage Hulk here.

Well, there have been plenty of other examples of his thunderclap causing damage in a complete sphere, which make sense. If anything, it should be more damaging vertically basied on the direction he claps his hands in. Air is going to escape in a verticle fashion.

What do you mean by direct line? It's a 3d attack, every line is a direct line.. distance is the only thing that can weaken it.

Well then if they can increase strength they can decrease in strength as well, so I suppose the light could work.

Air is going to escape in various fashion, but I have seen most altercations with the thunderclap taking someone out was from a direct line to the clap. A calm Hulk isn't going to have the same potent strength from a full strength savage clap, which I doubt she could take since she was already knocked out from it once when she got depowered .

If Aurora is directly in front of Hulk and he does a thunderclap she would take more damage then she would if she was directly over the Hulk and he did it. My example in Hulk Annual #2 he does a clap and the entire army is fine but the sound waves cause a avalanche . He does a thundeclap again against a army of Hydra and only the ones in a direct path felt the full force of it.

scotsmn
Well then if they can increase strength they can decrease in strength as well, so I suppose the light could work.

Air is going to escape in various fashion, but I have seen most altercations with the thunderclap taking someone out was from a direct line to the clap. A calm Hulk isn't going to have the same potent strength from a full strength savage clap, which I doubt she could take since she was already knocked out from it once when she got depowered .

If Aurora is directly in front of Hulk and he does a thunderclap she would take more damage then she would if she was directly over the Hulk and he did it. My example in Hulk Annual #2 he does a clap and the entire army is fine but the sound waves cause a avalanche . He does a thundeclap again against a army of Hydra and only the ones in a direct path felt the full force of it.

I guess he can make it do whatever he pleases smile Here is an over the head thunderclap and it's effect.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a242/trollic/shockwavethunderclap022ve.jpg

scotsmn
http://img226.echo.cx/img226/7126/shockwavethunderclap031ux.jpg

Down low spreading out 360 in at least 2 dimensions

scotsmn
http://img226.echo.cx/img226/3624/shockwavethunderclap078zz.jpg

Shown emitting force in the 3rd dimension as well (up down) as evidensed by the white lines radiating out of his hands.

King_Mungi
I guess he can make it do whatever he pleases smile Here is an over the head thunderclap and it's effect.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a242/trollic/shockwavethunderclap022ve.jpg

Quite possible, and bwahaha I love old school Hulk

http://img226.echo.cx/img226/7126/shockwavethunderclap031ux.jpg

Down low spreading out 360 in at least 2 dimensions

Eh? how is that 360? those lines that look like a circle are the movement of his hands not shockwaves.

http://img226.echo.cx/img226/3624/shockwavethunderclap078zz.jpg

Shown emitting force in the 3rd dimension as well (up down) as evidensed by the white lines radiating out of his hands.

Once again that wasn't 360, that attack was a direct assualt notice the damage was just in a straight line and the entire walls were not broken off. I think you misunderstood my description of what 360 I meant

scotsmn
Another form of Thunderclap with one hand balled.

http://img226.echo.cx/img226/5110/shockwavethunderclap087qo.jpg

360 in 3 dimensions.
http://img226.echo.cx/img226/6498/shockwavethunderclap10b3rd.jpg

http://img226.echo.cx/img226/9578/shockwavethunderclap125sj.jpg

King_Mungi
Another form of Thunderclap with one hand balled.

http://img226.echo.cx/img226/5110/shockwavethunderclap087qo.jpg

360 in 3 dimensions.
http://img226.echo.cx/img226/6498/shockwavethunderclap10b3rd.jpg

http://img226.echo.cx/img226/9578/shockwavethunderclap125sj.jpg

1) Not 360 again, direct attack

2) Not 360 again, direct attack

3) This is the closest 360, but it mostly just hurt his senses due to the sheer sound. Which descriped is like a jet engine

scotsmn
1) Not 360 again, direct attack

2) Not 360 again, direct attack

3) This is the closest 360, but it mostly just hurt his senses due to the sheer sound. Which descriped is like a jet engine

The picture with the fire was 360 at least in 2d. It put out the fires all around him. The whole city was burning down.

The picture of him clapping over his head put down all the guys around him. That single scan describes what I'm talking about best. However you look at it, it's going to be damn near impossible to avoid it.

King_Mungi
The picture with the fire was 360 at least in 2d. It put out the fires all around him. The whole city was burning down.

The picture of him clapping over his head put down all the guys around him. That single scan describes what I'm talking about best. However you look at it, it's going to be damn near impossible to avoid it.

Doesn't show that, since the picture shows the shockwaves going forwards. Besides winds from a hurricane Aurora's body can take. Aurora is faster and can even hide behind Hulk where the thunderclap is going to do junk. Also she could even in a split second upon him doing it fly away from the shockwave and then repeat her attack. It's going to be damn hard for even him to hit her. I'm actually going more with a stalemate than anything now, unless her light powers grealty weaken him.

Yeah, I think that's the best example you had. However, since it was louder than the jet engine I think that's what stunned them most the "sonic boom" since even one is still on his kness and others getting up.

scotsmn
Yeah, I think that's the best example you had. However, since it was louder than the jet engine I think that's what stunned them most the "sonic boom" since even one is still on his kness and others getting up.

C'mon, geesh. What his thunderclap is, is incredibly compressed air traveling in waves. The waves travel in all directions. Do you really think if the people behind him were deaf they wouldn't have hit the floor? It was an omnidirectional Thunderclap. Stop being stubborn!

P.S. if the thunderclap were stronger it would obviously have a greater effect. He knew he was only up against mere humans there.

King_Mungi
C'mon, geesh. What his thunderclap is, is incredibly compressed air traveling in waves. The waves travel in all directions. Do you really think if the people behind him were deaf they wouldn't have hit the floor? It was an omnidirectional Thunderclap. Stop being stubborn!

P.S. if the thunderclap were stronger it would obviously have a greater effect. He knew he was only up against mere humans there.

Yes, waves which Aurora can take if it's not a fully enraged Hulk. Also there hasn't been any indications yet he can do a full force one 360. Spidy got her from the sheer vibrations with the sound, hell Aurora use to curise around mach 10...you know how loud that has to be and the wind friction. Once again in a split second she can fly right out of the shockwave and if she is directly behind him and he does a thunderclap striahgt across his body is going to shiled her from the attack.

Yeah and Hulk the same Hulk has wanted to kill normal humans. A calmed Hulk does not have the same strength as a enraged Hulk. That's my point. I highly doubt she could take a point blank enraged thunderclap

scotsmn
Yeah and Hulk the same Hulk has wanted to kill normal humans. A calmed Hulk does not have the same strength as a enraged Hulk. That's my point. I highly doubt she could take a point blank enraged thunderclap

King, Hulk's thunderclap does damage in all directions when it's above his head. Call it what you want, sound... waves... whatever it is, it does damage.

Hulk almost NEVER wants to kill humans. If he wanted them dead do you think they would be getting back up? He always says they are too weak to fight. I can dredge up literally hundreds of examples (if I had the time to go through the Essentials) of him not actually wanting to kill humans, just make them leave him alone.

How does she ever expect to calm him down if she's constantly running away from his thunderclaps? Oh yeah, she flies at multiple times the speed of sound but that doesn't mean she begins her fight at that speed. She needs to accelerate up to it.

King_Mungi
King, Hulk's thunderclap does damage in all directions when it's above his head. Call it what you want, sound... waves... whatever it is, it does damage.

Hulk almost NEVER wants to kill humans. If he wanted them dead do you think they would be getting back up? He always says they are too weak to fight. I can dredge up literally hundreds of examples (if I had the time to go through the Essentials) of him not actually wanting to kill humans, just make them leave him alone.

How does she ever expect to calm him down if she's constantly running away from his thunderclaps? Oh yeah, she flies at multiple times the speed of sound but that doesn't mean she begins her fight at that speed. She needs to accelerate up to it.

It won't do the same damage to someone who is built to take "winds like a hurricane" and take can the sound as well, because even at mach 10 the sonic boom would be insane. This is a calm Hulk who does not have the same power as an enraged Hulk. As I have said in like my very first post, "Would it hurt? sure, but she can still keep going". Of course the thunderclap would hurt I'm not even saying it won't, but she can avoid it and with her abilities can fend off a much weaker Hulk attack a Hulk she can make more docile.

Fanfare #29, he was just about to kill a Indian for no reason until his voice calmed him. When he gets in a feral rage he doesn't care anymore. I have various comics where he became to enraged he just didn't care who he hurt

Yeah while she is flying around she can still shine the light on him. Besides him clapping like a monkey with a tamborine is not practicle or something Hulk normally does. He would clap, see if she is knocked out she appears keeps hitting him and keep repeating the process. She can appear in a split second. Not really, Northstar ran from Montral to New York State in a second, and Aurora can pull a flash move, while people are in mid sentence she well here...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/speed.jpg

Like really if Aurora is shining the light on him right from the start, there is no reason for the Hulk to freak out. If he does a drop of a dime she can pour her speed on.

Dizzle
Hate to kill a good argument, but a thunderclap, no matter how powerful, is limited by the speed of sound. Mach 1. Aurora regularly flies at Mach 10, and can push herself faster. The thunderclap won't touch her, and neither will Hulk. Constant molecular displacement on vital organs and limbs. Hulk can't catch her without arms...

scotsmn
It won't do the same damage to someone who is built to take "winds like a hurricane" and take can the sound as well, because even at mach 10 the sonic boom would be insane. This is a calm Hulk who does not have the same power as an enraged Hulk. As I have said in like my very first post, "Would it hurt? sure, but she can still keep going". Of course the thunderclap would hurt I'm not even saying it won't, but she can avoid it and with her abilities can fend off a much weaker Hulk attack a Hulk she can make more docile.

Fanfare #29, he was just about to kill a Indian for no reason until his voice calmed him. When he gets in a feral rage he doesn't care anymore. I have various comics where he became to enraged he just didn't care who he hurt

Yeah while she is flying around she can still shine the light on him. Besides him clapping like a monkey with a tamborine is not practicle or something Hulk normally does. He would clap, see if she is knocked out she appears keeps hitting him and keep repeating the process. She can appear in a split second. Not really, Northstar ran from Montral to New York State in a second, and Aurora can pull a flash move, while people are in mid sentence she well here...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/speed.jpg

Like really if Aurora is shining the light on him right from the start, there is no reason for the Hulk to freak out. If he does a drop of a dime she can pour her speed on.

She can withstand winds like a hurricane. That statement is kinda left to interpretation. Not all hurricanes are created equal. Hulk's thunderclap is more powerful than a hurricane at proximity. It also has massive sound waves to rattle your ear drums. Let's say she can take it.. she'll still be stunned by it, which gives Hulk time to get angry again.

You say she can withstand sonic booms. There's nothing to withstand. The person/object causing the sonic boom doesn't hear it because the sound of the boom can't catch up to the person/object since... they are not traveling FASTER than sound. Get it? Also, you don't create a sonic boom each time you hit a new mach. You only create the boom when you pass Mach 1 or slow down and go slower than Mach 1.

Hulk does all kinds of crazy stuff when he notices an opponent doing something sneaky. One of his favorites is to grab before his feet and pick a huge chunk of it up and throw it at his opponent. That kinda distraction would also cause the light to temporarily cease.

scotsmn
Originally posted by Dizzle
Hate to kill a good argument, but a thunderclap, no matter how powerful, is limited by the speed of sound. Mach 1. Aurora regularly flies at Mach 10, and can push herself faster. The thunderclap won't touch her, and neither will Hulk. Constant molecular displacement on vital organs and limbs. Hulk can't catch her without arms...

Molecular displacement vs Healing factor... i'd say they wash out.

Warmonger
Your arguments are predicated on the belif that Aurora can

1. Calm the Hulk down in the middle of him fighting her

2. Use her powers to cause massive molecular damage.

The Hulk has already shown a strong resistence to mind altering affects even pleasent ones. You are assuming Savage Hulk will be more susceptible but there really is no reason to. Also Johny storm was able to shake off her powers and he isn't even particularly angry.

The Hulk has already shown a resitence to molecular tampering. you say that Aurora's power is different so it will work, but you have explained how it is diffrent and why when the Hulk has resited several different forms of molecular attacks this one will work.

In order for the facts you are basing your argument on to work you have to ignore a lot of evidence and make some rather large assumptions.

Warmonger

Aurora doesn't have any long range options that can take down the Hulk (she doesn't seem to have any short range options either) so she is going to do the most damage in close. She would have to spend some time in close proximity to the Hulk in order to do enough damage to put him down. If she just does fly bys he will just heal up the damage as fast as she can dish it out. This mean sthat she is subjecting hersefl to the Hulk's super fast reflexs. So if she hits him can she turn around and fly off fast enough to avoid the Hulk's retaliation? Unlike her all he needs is one half-decent shot to put her down. Then He can finish her off.

I know she can fly at Mach 10 but can she fight at that speed?

King_Mungi

I stated that multiple times, but I get no respect big grin ....wait.....that's bad

She can withstand winds like a hurricane. That statement is kinda left to interpretation. Not all hurricanes are created equal. Hulk's thunderclap is more powerful than a hurricane at proximity. It also has massive sound waves to rattle your ear drums. Let's say she can take it.. she'll still be stunned by it, which gives Hulk time to get angry again.

You say she can withstand sonic booms. There's nothing to withstand. The person/object causing the sonic boom doesn't hear it because the sound of the boom can't catch up to the person/object since... they are not traveling FASTER than sound. Get it? Also, you don't create a sonic boom each time you hit a new mach. You only create the boom when you pass Mach 1 or slow down and go slower than Mach 1.

Hulk does all kinds of crazy stuff when he notices an opponent doing something sneaky. One of his favorites is to grab before his feet and pick a huge chunk of it up and throw it at his opponent. That kinda distraction would also cause the light to temporarily cease.

Problem with that is when the light is on your brain is like on drugs, your in la-la land. Also with her being so fast so can quickly dodge it and then attack from another angle and repeat the proces.

No, Northstar and Aurora travel side by side. Often times it Northstar who travel behind Aurora to keep an eye on her. The sheer friction from the wind blowing past your eye aids a tremendous amount of stress and pressure. Did I say otherwise? no, but the sheer wind resistance and velocity is greather than going mach 1 than say mach 10. Which she and her brother can cruise at.

A angry Hulk I would definetly a Hulk just starting a fight or a calmed Hulk from her light will not have the same power. The problem is hitting a person who can go faster than the speed of sound. Like I said if she does get hit, she will be hurt but still be able to continue.

Your arguments are predicated on the belif that Aurora can

1. Calm the Hulk down in the middle of him fighting her

2. Use her powers to cause massive molecular damage.

The Hulk has already shown a strong resistence to mind altering affects even pleasent ones. You are assuming Savage Hulk will be more susceptible but there really is no reason to. Also Johny storm was able to shake off her powers and he isn't even particularly angry.

The Hulk has already shown a resitence to molecular tampering. you say that Aurora's power is different so it will work, but you have explained how it is diffrent and why when the Hulk has resited several different forms of molecular attacks this one will work.

No, it's not tampering and all the times they have done those attacks on him was him being fueled with rage. Basically she can cause massive internal damage by tearing apart the molecules, not shrink someone down to size.

In order for the facts you are basing your argument on to work you have to ignore a lot of evidence and make some rather large assumptions.

1. Come on, how many times have I said it. Since she knows her powers would weaken him this would be her first attack. Not speedblitzing him. With her calming him right from the start that puts him a disadvantage

2. Which she can do with her speed, but I'm going closer to a stalemate than anything. However, advantages are in Aurora's favor.

Most of the times people have done that is when he was already enraged and this isn't supply the images it's whatever it makes him at peace. Since Torch say things differently. He shook it off, since she let her guard down since he was falling right into her and he did. Once again Hulk does not start off in a blood frenzy

How am I ignoring things? when Aurora is faster than the speed of sound so she can avoid the thunderclap and I also showed her light powers so strong it even convinved Johnny to turn of his powers and if she wasn't in the way and let her guard down he could have fallen to his death. Most of you guys are debating things I'm not even debating.

King_Mungi
Aurora doesn't have any long range options that can take down the Hulk (she doesn't seem to have any short range options either) so she is going to do the most damage in close. She would have to spend some time in close proximity to the Hulk in order to do enough damage to put him down. If she just does fly bys he will just heal up the damage as fast as she can dish it out. This mean sthat she is subjecting hersefl to the Hulk's super fast reflexs. So if she hits him can she turn around and fly off fast enough to avoid the Hulk's retaliation? Unlike her all he needs is one half-decent shot to put her down. Then He can finish her off.

I know she can fly at Mach 10 but can she fight at that speed?

Her reflexes are faster, plus she can use lightening, a flashbang to blind him, hypnotize people , concussion blasts, and a calming light. Why are you underestimating her. This is not a clear victory for the Hulk.

Yes, but does she have to? no. Even going mach 2 will be fast enough. Also she can accelerate just parts of her body not just her whole body. That's why she can overpower stronger oppoents

Warmonger
Your not debating things because you have taken them as facts when they are just assumptions.

You don't know if Aurora's calming light will work on the Hulk.

You don't know if her molecular disrutpion powers will work either.

You are assuming her powers will work on the Hulk even though there isample evidence to refute this.

King_Mungi
Your not debating things because you have taken them as facts when they are just assumptions.

You don't know if Aurora's calming light will work on the Hulk.

You don't know if her molecular disrutpion powers will work either.

You are assuming her powers will work on the Hulk even though there isample evidence to refute this.

It's very likely they will, I'm done my exams so I will post other feats with Aurora's light

No I don't know for sure, but your all assuming Hulk SMASH! she has to much power and variety to be taken out that easily

How so? showing scans that don't relate to my point? Posting scans of enraged Hulk when Aurora even starts of the fight with a fairly calm Hulk and with her powers it;s very likely she can further calm him.

Warmonger
If you read my original post in the thread I said: stalemate. As long as she stays out of Hulk's reach she will be fine cause he won't be able to catch her but she doesn't have anything to take him down.

Also hte Hulk isn't infuriated but he would at least need to be angry at the begining other wise he wouldn't attack her. KMC rules say that unless specified the Hulk at the very least knows that Aurora is his enemy. So while he won't be hopping mad he will be angry.

King_Mungi
If you read my original post in the thread I said: stalemate. As long as she stays out of Hulk's reach she will be fine cause he won't be able to catch her but she doesn't have anything to take him down.

Also hte Hulk isn't infuriated but he would at least need to be angry at the begining other wise he wouldn't attack her. KMC rules say that unless specified the Hulk at the very least knows that Aurora is his enemy. So while he won't be hopping mad he will be angry.

My mistake, I need to be more clearer. That part wasn't directed to you, but to those who say he can just do a thunderclap and it be over in a second. As i said I was going with a stalemate , but advantages are in her favor that could possibly work to take him down.

Of course, he wouldn't be the Hulk if he wasn't annoyed or angry in the first place. He just won't be the beast that was depicted in most of the above scans.

I'm in a much better mode with my exams done, and I was almost screwed since I missed one on tuesday I didn't know about. Thank god my teacher liked me and allowed me to write it today.

Warmonger
Well I just think that the Hulk's advantages are much more concrete.

We know that a solid hit from the Hulk will knock her out if not more.

We know that the hulk regenerates damage at a rate even faster than Wolverine's

We know that the Hulk is extremely quick for his size.

We know he can keep going for as long as it takes to win.

We know that the Hulk's unique psyche allows him to shake off most forms of coercion.

We've also seen evidence to indicate that the Hulk's molecular structure is rather hard to tamper with.

We don't know that Aurora can calm the Hulk down.

We don't know if her molecular power work on Hulk.

We don't even know if Aurora CAN put down a completely calm Hulk.

That is how I see the argument.

King_Mungi
We know that a solid hit from the Hulk will knock her out if not more.

We know that the hulk regenerates damage at a rate even faster than Wolverine's

We know that the Hulk is extremely quick for his size.

We know he can keep going for as long as it takes to win.

We know that the Hulk's unique psyche allows him to shake off most forms of coercion.

We've also seen evidence to indicate that the Hulk's molecular structure is rather hard to tamper with.

We don't know that Aurora can calm the Hulk down.

We don't know if her molecular power work on Hulk.

We don't even know if Aurora CAN put down a completely calm Hulk.

Problem is he isn't going to hit her

Depending on his rage levels, but yes he does

I believe clocks at 500 mph, but she still makes him look like a snail

As can she

Her attacks are not most forms of coercion

Once again she doesn't tamper she tears apart the molcules and can do massive internal injury. Not for example make someone small.

It's very likely she can, those scans were of Aurora just basically getting her new light powers

Oh it will work, but will it be enough to put him down

That's the debate
---------
The only thing concrete is his strength and durability, which waver depening on mood.

Warmonger
Problem is he isn't going to hit her

Depending on his rage levels, but yes he does

I believe clocks at 500 mph, but she still makes him look like a snail

As can she

Her attacks are not most forms of coercion

Once again she doesn't tamper she tears apart the molcules and can do massive internal injury. Not for example make someone small.

It's very likely she can, those scans were of Aurora just basically getting her new light powers

Oh it will work, but will it be enough to put him down

That's the debate
---------
The only thing concrete is his strength and durability, which waver depening on mood.

Unless she stays in his reach. Who is to say how long she can evade him if is close enough to touch him.

I'm not even talking about his running speed so much as his reaction speed. I belive he managed to smash Wonderman's face in, cause he actulaly moves really fast.

Actually Hulk can go for a very long time without food or water or rest weeks at least. How long can Aurora go?

So it is like a disintigration beam then? Cause the pics scotsm posted already showed he can shrug off the effects of those.

Also look at the scan you posted of Aurora and Johnny. It is a form of hypnotism which the Hulk is reistant to.

The Hulk has resited similar powers before so it is not assured to work or even do enough damage.

You have to make alot of allowances for Aurora to win. The Hulk cna win with what he has.

King_Mungi
Unless she stays in his reach. Who is to say how long she can evade him if is close enough to touch him.

I'm not even talking about his running speed so much as his reaction speed. I belive he managed to smash Wonderman's face in, cause he actulaly moves really fast.

Actually Hulk can go for a very long time without food or water or rest weeks at least. How long can Aurora go?

So it is like a disintigration beam then? Cause the pics scotsm posted already showed he can shrug off the effects of those.

Also look at the scan you posted of Aurora and Johnny. It is a form of hypnotism which the Hulk is reistant to.

The Hulk has resited similar powers before so it is not assured to work or even do enough damage.

You have to make alot of allowances for Aurora to win. The Hulk cna win with what he has.

Her reaction time is super-human, she has to be able to flying at mach speeds not smacking into things.

Oh he is fast, but she is faster. I don't know how good Wonderman reflexes are though.

Days, but she can fly off for abit to catch her breath and then get right back in it. Endurance he wins, but she has ways to "catch her breath"

No I don't think it is, basically it's like a knife slicing up your inards tearing apart the molecules. Once again that was enraged Hulk, he does not have that strong of a resistance or overall strength is his starting off phase.

It's different, since the user sees whatever they want, whatever makes them at peace. With her using her light right away there is no excuse for him to freak out, when others tried it he was already freaking out. Also I have seen scans of even Hulk being affected by mind control

I'll post some scans later of Aurora's other feats, and other things that have calmed the Hulk

It's almost impossible for him to even hit her, and his range attacks she can easily avoid. How can he win? unless it's CIS.

Warmonger
So then it is just a glorified molecular attack, then it does have to deal with Hulk's durability. You can't have it both ways.

Problem is that if she flys off to catch her breath Hulk heals up any damage she MIGHT have done.

Yes midn control has worked on the Hulk the problem is that he has almost always shaken it off. And this kind of compulsion doesn't seem strong enough to Hold the Hulk, it cna't even hold the HUman Torch.

Maybe you shouldask how can she win? She can't do enough damage in a short enough time to K.O the Hulk. You don't know that either one of her powers will work on him, or even if they can put him down.

It is why I said Stalemate, she can stay out of his range indefinetly (or at least until she becomes fatigued), but if she tries to close in with the Hulk he is fast enough to catch her sooner or later. The problem is that the Hulk cna fight pretty much forever.

Also you are assuming that she cna do enough damage to a completely calm Hulk to take him out. Even completely calm the Hulk has tremendous durability.

You have to have some pics of this ability in action doing what you say it can do. The only thing I've seen it do is make that minotaur guy crash into a wall definetly not going to stop the Hulk.

King_Mungi
So then it is just a glorified molecular attack, then it does have to deal with Hulk's durability. You can't have it both ways.

Problem is that if she flys off to catch her breath Hulk heals up any damage she MIGHT have done.

Yes midn control has worked on the Hulk the problem is that he has almost always shaken it off. And this kind of compulsion doesn't seem strong enough to Hold the Hulk, it cna't even hold the HUman Torch.

Maybe you shouldask how can she win? She can't do enough damage in a short enough time to K.O the Hulk. You don't know that either one of her powers will work on him, or even if they can put him down.

It is why I said Stalemate, she can stay out of his range indefinetly (or at least until she becomes fatigued), but if she tries to close in with the Hulk he is fast enough to catch her sooner or later. The problem is that the Hulk cna fight pretty much forever.

Also you are assuming that she cna do enough damage to a completely calm Hulk to take him out. Even completely calm the Hulk has tremendous durability.

You have to have some pics of this ability in action doing what you say it can do. The only thing I've seen it do is make that minotaur guy crash into a wall definetly not going to stop the Hulk.

How many times have I stated this? a calm Hulk is not the strongest Hulk and does not have the same healing factor or durability as one who is completly fueled with rage. The same rage to which most of those scans are.

That's fine, the point was she can recharged herself and then continue later.

He has shaken it off when it's hostile, but this isn't mind control it's a soothing light that can calm people. Even if it doesn't revert him back to Banner, Hulk will still be weaker from the outcome. Even Mimic with half the speed of Northstar and half of Colossus's durability took out Hyperion. How many times have I said this? she let her guard down after she was falling right into her. She even after purging herself from Headlok pushes Johnny away like nothing. Also this is a Aurora who was just learning her new powers

You don't know that, we don't know how well her light can weaken him enough and the amount of damage she can do with her speed up attacks. Your assuming they wouldn't yet Hulk himself has been taken down by less.

GAH! That's what I said, most of the debate it people underestimating her giving Hulk the easy win . No he isn't fast enough to catch her, not in the least bit her speed and reflexes embarass him. Hell, Puck was even giving Hulk a hard time. Your acting like the Hulk has never lost a battle

He has strong durabiity, but these are not force attacks they are compelty different. It doesn't matter how thick your skin is if you can still speed up the molecules it won't matter how dense or tightly packed they are.

Her speed up ability is new , she just used in it in the Weapon X series and she hasn't appeared in another series afterwards. I will see if she has any more speed up feats. No of course not, by a multiple attack speeding of vital organs can do serious damage.

Warmonger
How many times have I stated this? a calm Hulk is not the strongest Hulk and does not have the same healing factor or durability as one who is completly fueled with rage. The same rage to which most of those scans are.

That's fine, the point was she can recharged herself and then continue later.

He has shaken it off when it's hostile, but this isn't mind control it's a soothing light that can calm people. Even if it doesn't revert him back to Banner, Hulk will still be weaker from the outcome. Even Mimic with half the speed of Northstar and half of Colossus's durability took out Hyperion. How many times have I said this? she let her guard down after she was falling right into her. She even after purging herself from Headlok pushes Johnny away like nothing. Also this is a Aurora who was just learning her new powers

You don't know that, we don't know how well her light can weaken him enough and the amount of damage she can do with her speed up attacks. Your assuming they wouldn't yet Hulk himself has been taken down by less.

GAH! That's what I said, most of the debate it people underestimating her giving Hulk the easy win . No he isn't fast enough to catch her, not in the least bit her speed and reflexes embarass him. Hell, Puck was even giving Hulk a hard time. Your acting like the Hulk has never lost a battle

He has strong durabiity, but these are not force attacks they are compelty different. It doesn't matter how thick your skin is if you can still speed up the molecules it won't matter how dense or tightly packed they are.

Her speed up ability is new , she just used in it in the Weapon X series and she hasn't appeared in another series afterwards. I will see if she has any more speed up feats. No of course not, by a multiple attack speeding of vital organs can do serious damage.

How do you know that even a completley calm Hulk can't withstand her attacks?

How long can she go with out food or sleep Hulk can do it for weeks at least. Who says it will sooth him? He is angry maybe not super angry but angry at least otherwise he wouldn't be fighting. Also she isn't mimic if she tried that she would be dead and HUlk would regenerate the damage just like Hyperion did.

Look at your own scan. Johhny was falling from the sky then as he approaches her he syas try a tast of your own medicne at what point did she let her guard down? After Johhny already broke free of her hypnotism?

We don't know that we don't know if it owuld be enough to take the Hulk down. You are assuing it would. The only things I've seen take down the Hulk are people are stronger/ hyper powerful energy projection.

I'm not underestimating her you are overestimating her. What has she done that shows she can take down the Hulk? You haven't shown me anything theHulk couldn't/ hasn't already stood up to.

Then if she is speeding up his molecules then that is molecular manipulation, which the Hulk is reistant to.

You are going to have to post some example of her suign herpowers in the way you are describing cause the one picture of it you posted deosn't show anything in that way.

King_Mungi
How do you know that even a completley calm Hulk can't withstand her attacks?

How long can she go with out food or sleep Hulk can do it for weeks at least. Who says it will sooth him? He is angry maybe not super angry but angry at least otherwise he wouldn't be fighting. Also she isn't mimic if she tried that she would be dead and HUlk would regenerate the damage just like Hyperion did.

Look at your own scan. Johhny was falling from the sky then as he approaches her he syas try a tast of your own medicne at what point did she let her guard down? After Johhny already broke free of her hypnotism?

We don't know that we don't know if it owuld be enough to take the Hulk down. You are assuing it would. The only things I've seen take down the Hulk are people are stronger/ hyper powerful energy projection.

I'm not underestimating her you are overestimating her. What has she done that shows she can take down the Hulk? You haven't shown me anything theHulk couldn't/ hasn't already stood up to.

Then if she is speeding up his molecules then that is molecular manipulation, which the Hulk is reistant to.

You are going to have to post some example of her suign herpowers in the way you are describing cause the one picture of it you posted deosn't show anything in that way.

I don't, but he would take serious damage. How do you know he can't?

First off, if Hulk is not constantly fighting her he will calm himself down. Also what's stopping her from getting food and sleep, she can zoom off and get rest find him again and both fight once again at full power. Your right she isn't Mimic, she's faster than him. Hell Northstar collided into a normal person at mach three and he was fine and the other person exploded. He also used his speed to bust right through sentinel armour, their bodies are durable.

Look at the scans again, notice when Johnny gets hit she lifts her arms up and hits him with the light as he is falling down she isn't shooting the light at him again and her arms are to the side. She let her guard down as he was falling, since he collided right into her. Which she should have just dodged, but hey AF are not written to what they can do.

Man seriously, how many times have I stated I don't know for sure? Your assuming it wouldn't and I'm assuming there's a strong possibility. She isn't going to be using progections, only the light will calm him and who knows if her light can hypnotize him and her speed up powers are what would do the most damage.

First off there is no way he is going to touch her, plus I posted scans where her light powers have calmed people and her speed up things can hurt him since even a speed blitz from her brother has Hurt a fully pissed off Hulk. Do I know for sure she will win? no. If I did why would I even make this thread.

No it's not, molecular manipulation is changing the molecular structure into something that is not it's orginal form. Anything can be speed up, just added heat to things speeds up the molecules and cold slows down the molecules. She can just do it to a higher degree. That's not molecular manipulation.

Yeah I'll try , in her bio I posted in the first page is a description of her powers

Warmonger
I don't, but he would take serious damage. How do you know he can't?

First off, if Hulk is not constantly fighting her he will calm himself down. Also what's stopping her from getting food and sleep, she can zoom off and get rest find him again and both fight once again at full power. Your right she isn't Mimic, she's faster than him. Hell Northstar collided into a normal person at mach three and he was fine and the other person exploded. He also used his speed to bust right through sentinel armour, their bodies are durable.

Look at the scans again, notice when Johnny gets hit she lifts her arms up and hits him with the light as he is falling down she isn't shooting the light at him again and her arms are to the side. She let her guard down as he was falling, since he collided right into her. Which she should have just dodged, but hey AF are not written to what they can do.

Man seriously, how many times have I stated I don't know for sure? Your assuming it wouldn't and I'm assuming there's a strong possibility. She isn't going to be using progections, only the light will calm him and who knows if her light can hypnotize him and her speed up powers are what would do the most damage.

First off there is no way he is going to touch her, plus I posted scans where her light powers have calmed people and her speed up things can hurt him since even a speed blitz from her brother has Hurt a fully pissed off Hulk. Do I know for sure she will win? no. If I did why would I even make this thread.

No it's not, molecular manipulation is changing the molecular structure into something that is not it's orginal form. Anything can be speed up, just added heat to things speeds up the molecules and cold slows down the molecules. She can just do it to a higher degree. That's not molecular manipulation.

Yeah I'll try , in her bio I posted in the first page is a description of her powers

The point is that we have seen that the Hulk can take tremendous punishment. There fore the burden of proof is on you to show that she cna dish out more damage than Hulk can take. You havn't done this.

So ti is on earth? Cause you didn't stipulate so I assumed that the fight is on a featurelss planet therefore removing the possibility of prep or for interfrence. Coliding into a regular person at Mach 3 i one thing collidgin into the Hulkis another. It is not her speed but her durability that prevents her from succeding at the same attack. Also from what I've seen Hulk is much tougher than a sentinal.

Er looks like the only reason Johhny bothered to Flame off was just to touch her. It is not like he said "oh I've landed on someone I'm free!" As soon ashe got close he says "why don't you try some of this light" then he flames back up after she throws him off.

Once again we know that the Hulk has alot of durability. There fore you have to show where Aurora can do damage in that league. If she hasn't then the possibility that Hulk can withstand her attacks is tronger because there is repeated isntances of Hulk surviving super powerful attacks where there isn't any showing Aurora dealing out damage of that calibur.

There is no way he is going to touch her as long as she stays out of his reach. If she gets close enough long enough then the possiblity of him making contact goes up dramatically. The Hulk is pretty quick. Also the scan doesn't prove much since it is just a scan of him hitting and hurting the Hulk. We don't know how angry the Hulk was, and we don't know how injured he was but he wasn't even bleeding so for all we know it could be like a bee sting.

Molecular manipulation is manipulating molecules. Speeding up molecules is manipulating them, just like rearanging them into something else, or stripping them awya like a disintigration attack.

King_Mungi
The point is that we have seen that the Hulk can take tremendous punishment. There fore the burden of proof is on you to show that she cna dish out more damage than Hulk can take. You havn't done this.

So ti is on earth? Cause you didn't stipulate so I assumed that the fight is on a featurelss planet therefore removing the possibility of prep or for interfrence. Coliding into a regular person at Mach 3 i one thing collidgin into the Hulkis another. It is not her speed but her durability that prevents her from succeding at the same attack. Also from what I've seen Hulk is much tougher than a sentinal.

Er looks like the only reason Johhny bothered to Flame off was just to touch her. It is not like he said "oh I've landed on someone I'm free!" As soon ashe got close he says "why don't you try some of this light" then he flames back up after she throws him off.

Once again we know that the Hulk has alot of durability. There fore you have to show where Aurora can do damage in that league. If she hasn't then the possibility that Hulk can withstand her attacks is tronger because there is repeated isntances of Hulk surviving super powerful attacks where there isn't any showing Aurora dealing out damage of that calibur.

There is no way he is going to touch her as long as she stays out of his reach. If she gets close enough long enough then the possiblity of him making contact goes up dramatically. The Hulk is pretty quick. Also the scan doesn't prove much since it is just a scan of him hitting and hurting the Hulk. We don't know how angry the Hulk was, and we don't know how injured he was but he wasn't even bleeding so for all we know it could be like a bee sting.

Molecular manipulation is manipulating molecules. Speeding up molecules is manipulating them, just like rearanging them into something else, or stripping them awya like a disintigration attack.

Good lord, yes he can take the punishment but in a feral rage. He does not have that durability when he firsr starts off. Why would I want to proof that she would win since the past several pages I said stalemate. It's not like your even reading my posts.

It's on Earth and no interferance. My examples are to show that even if they do collide into things at mach speeds they are fine showing their durability and they can fly mach speeds with a punch or a kick or something. She is not completly useless and no I'm not overestimating them, this is what they have been shown to do. Of course he is, but your missing the point.

No! read the scans. "I can flame off relax a little. Just fall..share the warmth...*ughnn*---what---the---falling---heads feels like it's on novacaine". How does that prove he was playing possum, since he finally clued in with the *ughnn* part and says, "what-- the--falling" like he had no clue what was happening. Your being foolish now. After she shines the light on herself she tosses him away. Even if Hulk does fight it, it took no time for her to deflame him and that would weaken the Hulk and she can keep doing this, since while she is in the air he isn't going to touch her

*sigh* Hulk has shown high feats the more rage he gets. He does not have these feats when he first starts a fight. Listen to me, I have stated stalemate, why would I prove Aurora would win when that goes against what I said? For someone who also said would be a stalemate you really are not showing it.

Not really if written to what she can do her reflexes are faster than his, heck Aurora and Northstar have dealt with a brute like the Hulk before . GAH! I posted the pic not to show that she would win with this, but she can hurt him. I have the issue and he was pissed, he was destroying the entire city and was battling Alpha Flight. He was furious since he just escaped from a dimension and Walter almost took over his body, but sacrificed himself. He then appeared in AF headquarters and instantly punched Box and him and Puck battled it out for quite awhile. I highly doubt it was a bee sting, due to Northstar has done this to Sasquatch and it has hurt him as well.

No it's not, it's kinetic energy. I can heat up a object and make the molecules speed up, but once it cools it is retains it's orgininal shape. Manipulation is altering the strucute, she doesn't do that all she does it speed up the already existing molecules and doesn't add or take away any.

scotsmn
Problem here is even calm Hulk is greater than Aurora. He can heal the damage she causes. He can outlast her easily. He can knock her out physically.

What can she do? If she tries to get close, thunderclap either messes her up or scares her off. She can maybe run away but it just means Hulk is gonna be at 100% everytime she comes back. She WILL tire before him. If she flies off to go to eat and go to sleep that means she abandoned the battlefield aka forfeited the fight. If she chooses to stay and not abandon the fight she is going to get SLOWER and SLOWER through fatigue. Hulk will not. He will catch her slipping and KO her.

By the way, Hulk can pick a rock up and throw it at her incredibly fast so that she can't dodge it.

King_Mungi
Problem here is even calm Hulk is greater than Aurora. He can heal the damage she causes. He can outlast her easily. He can knock her out physically.

What can she do? If she tries to get close, thunderclap either messes her up or scares her off. She can maybe run away but it just means Hulk is gonna be at 100% everytime she comes back. She WILL tire before him. If she flies off to go to eat and go to sleep that means she abandoned the battlefield aka forfeited the fight. If she chooses to stay and not abandon the fight she is going to get SLOWER and SLOWER through fatigue. Hulk will not. He will catch her slipping and KO her.

By the way, Hulk can pick a rock up and throw it at her incredibly fast so that she can't dodge it.

Not necesairly we don't know much she can weaken him with the light or the amount of damage she can do to him. Once again written correctly he is not going to touch her. We don't know the amount of damage she is capable of such as hitting him a hundred times in one second with the speed up attack tearing apart his molecules.

Hence, why if she leaves it's a stalemate.....which I have said. If she moves out of the way of the thundeclap in a split second she can reappear and keep attacking. It's not like it takes her minutes to get back. I'm not even debating Aurora wins, I'm debating your underestimating her. For all we know she can keep hitting him with the light since it's not hostile and completly revert him back to Banner. No, if you read Alpha FLight you would know she has incredible endurance, even more than her brother. No he isn't

Been done before with Sasquatch and Hulk tried the same thing, nada.

Dizzle

Can he touch her? Not a chance.

If she gets close, she punches him a couple hundred thousand times. He thunderclaps, she flies/dodges it, then comes back and hits him another hundred thousand times... The flies away and comes back takes what, a thousandth of a second? It's the speed of freaking sound. She stays away from it to the point where it won't be effective, then immediately zips back and continues beating on him. Aurora can go for quite a long time before tiring. How many millions of shots before Hulk gets put down?

Hulk picks up rock. Hulk goes into throwing motion. Halfway through the motion, Aurora zips behind him and molecule punches (for lack of a better term) the side of his stomach for a second or two. Moving her arms at a bit over mach 10, she can hit him literally hundreds of times. Hulk gon' die. He's way the heck too one dimensional.

scotsmn
Not necesairly we don't know much she can weaken him with the light or the amount of damage she can do to him. Once again written correctly he is not going to touch her. We don't know the amount of damage she is capable of such as hitting him a hundred times in one second with the speed up attack tearing apart his molecules.

Hence, why if she leaves it's a stalemate.....which I have said. If she moves out of the way of the thundeclap in a split second she can reappear and keep attacking. It's not like it takes her minutes to get back. I'm not even debating Aurora wins, I'm debating your underestimating her. For all we know she can keep hitting him with the light since it's not hostile and completly revert him back to Banner. No, if you read Alpha FLight you would know she has incredible endurance, even more than her brother. No he isn't

Been done before with Sasquatch and Hulk tried the same thing, nada.

Why do you think Hulk will revert to banner? There is such a thing as a calm Savage Hulk you realize...

I just realized something by the way. The soundwave of Hulk's thunderclap is limited to Mach 1. The massive winds and debris that do the damage... are not. Thunderclap owns her.

Warmonger
Can he touch her? Not a chance.

If she gets close, she punches him a couple hundred thousand times. He thunderclaps, she flies/dodges it, then comes back and hits him another hundred thousand times... The flies away and comes back takes what, a thousandth of a second? It's the speed of freaking sound. She stays away from it to the point where it won't be effective, then immediately zips back and continues beating on him. Aurora can go for quite a long time before tiring. How many millions of shots before Hulk gets put down?

Hulk picks up rock. Hulk goes into throwing motion. Halfway through the motion, Aurora zips behind him and molecule punches (for lack of a better term) the side of his stomach for a second or two. Moving her arms at a bit over mach 10, she can hit him literally hundreds of times. Hulk gon' die. He's way the heck too one dimensional.

She aint the Flash buddy I ain't never seen her punch noboyd a couple hundred thousand times. The Flashs live at those speeds she merely moves at them. The Flash has done things like read a book and buiidl a brdige in the time it takes to fro the bridge to fall. That is the kind of speed necceasry to do what you are saying.

Your over blowing her speed as a factor. IT is massive when it comes to traveling speed but how quickly cna she change directions at that speed?
You don't know.
How many times can she hit him in the space?
You don't know

When has she ever done what you are saying she can do?

Dizzle
Why do you think Hulk will revert to banner? There is such a thing as a calm Savage Hulk you realize...

I just realized something by the way. The soundwave of Hulk's thunderclap is limited to Mach 1. The massive winds and debris that do the damage... are not. Thunderclap owns her.

Ah yes, debris moves faster than mach 10, yet there are never smaller sonic booms after the actual clap. You forget that Aurora can get a very large headstart, because it's not exactly a subtle attack. Hulk winds up fo it. Halfway into the windup, Aurora is a mile or two away. The clap goes, and she is back within a second.

Also... are you actually gonna prove that the wind and debris does indeed move faster than mach 1? The fact that stones and other such objects that are kicked up do not create a sonic boom of their own is pretty good evidence against this...

Aurora punches him a couple million times, Hulk dies.

scotsmn
Ah yes, debris moves faster than mach 10, yet there are never smaller sonic booms after the actual clap. You forget that Aurora can get a very large headstart, because it's not exactly a subtle attack. Hulk winds up fo it. Halfway into the windup, Aurora is a mile or two away. The clap goes, and she is back within a second.

Also... are you actually gonna prove that the wind and debris does indeed move faster than mach 1? The fact that stones and other such objects that are kicked up do not create a sonic boom of their own is pretty good evidence against this...

Aurora punches him a couple million times, Hulk dies.

Why wouldn't the debris move faster than mach 10? .... you act as if that's light speed. What makes you say there are not smaller sonic booms afterwards? Do you hear a sonic boom when a handgun is fired? No? Didn't think so. Doesn't mean the bullet didn't cross the speed of sound.

You claim Aurora will fly away from the thunderclap (which she can't since the speed of the winds coming out of his hands are said to carry the power of a small nuclear explosion) and that she'll be back within a second... uhh, think about that. Isn't there something still coming her way within that second? Yeah, the wave of air, rocks, force.. all that crap that she just outran.

King_Mungi
Why wouldn't the debris move faster than mach 10? .... you act as if that's light speed. What makes you say there are not smaller sonic booms afterwards? Do you hear a sonic boom when a handgun is fired? No? Didn't think so. Doesn't mean the bullet didn't cross the speed of sound.

You claim Aurora will fly away from the thunderclap (which she can't since the speed of the winds coming out of his hands are said to carry the power of a small nuclear explosion) and that she'll be back within a second... uhh, think about that. Isn't there something still coming her way within that second? Yeah, the wave of air, rocks, force.. all that crap that she just outran.

Stop! debris is not going to move mach 10, even in the scans it commented the thunderclap generated winds like a hurricane. Even if his thunderclap winds generate 5x that of a hurricane wind, mach 10 is faster . She is built to take wind resistance at mach 10. Plus she is even capable of going faster, mach 10 is her confortable top speed.

Stop! why does have the power of a small nuclear explosion prove she can't escape it? Wind is not that fast.

Edit: I believe the highest recoreded winds reached 300mph

GODSCRIBE
This thread isn't happening.

scotsmn
Stop! debris is not going to move mach 10, even in the scans it commented the thunderclap generated winds like a hurricane. Even if his thunderclap winds generate 5x that of a hurricane wind, mach 10 is faster . She is built to take wind resistance at mach 10. Plus she is even capable of going faster, mach 10 is her confortable top speed.

Stop! why does have the power of a small nuclear explosion prove she can't escape it? Wind is not that fast.

Hulk can make the wind as fast as he wants. Here's the type of force I'm talking about. Read the caption.

http://img40.exs.cx/img40/8382/shockwavethunderclap012fy.jpg

scotsmn
Rocks, dirty everything around is gonna fly incredibly fast when being blown away with those levels of power. How can she hope to compete with that kind of monster?

King_Mungi
Hulk can make the wind as fast as he wants. Here's the type of force I'm talking about. Read the caption.

http://img40.exs.cx/img40/8382/shockwavethunderclap012fy.jpg

Because it's devastating, post the damage from the clap afterwards. I have many and I mean many comics of Hulk performing the thunderclap and it doesn't come close to a nuclear explosion.

King_Mungi
Rocks, dirty everything around is gonna fly incredibly fast when being blown away with those levels of power. How can she hope to compete with that kind of monster?

If you know physics, it's not going to move faster than her. Come on, even do research. She has competed against him, her and Northstar did and against Sasquatch. He couldn't touch them until they touched and canceled each other's powers out and then they got thunderclaped.

Dizzle

Why would it? Hulk is incapable of moving himself to mach speeds. Why would just the force of the air created from him clapping be so much faster?

You don't hear a handgun... possibly because of the explosion that usually goes with a handgun firing?

How long do you think a freaking thunderclap lasts? What the f**k? A second is a LONG time when you're talking about superspeeds. The clap lasts for an instant. Aurora is there and back within a VERY short amount of time.

Mach 1 is about 340 meters/second. That's about 760 miles per hour, which is about .2 miles in a second. Aurora moves ten times that, meaning that in one second, she can cover about 2 miles. Do Hulk's claps carry anything clsoe to that amount of distance? No. She flies a miles away, turns around and comes back. It took one second, Hulk is only just dropping his arms. Aurora resumes beating on him.

King_Mungi
I still believe it would be a stalemate, Aurora is getting way underestimated here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.