Is anyone else getting nervous that...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KharmaDog
Is anyone else getting nervouse that:

-Iran's top politician has again made public statements against Isreal

-Isreal is calling for a halt on Iran's nuclear facilities

-Russia is selling Iran missles capable of delivering nuclear warheads to Isreal.

-That Isreal is testing anti missle defense systems in fear of a future attack?

Alpha Centauri
It's obviously really shitty, I would rather not see anybody get nuked.

Then again, I'm not in any danger. Nor are my family or friends.

-AC

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC

Why even add that to your statement?

And I got news for you skippy, once a conflict escalates to that level, everyone is in danger.

Darth_Erebus
There's going to be a war between Israel and the Islamic world. It's only a matter of time.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by KharmaDog

And I got news for you skippy, once a conflict escalates to that level, everyone is in danger.

A) Because I wanted to.

B) I do believe that's a world war situation. In that case, I would be.

Until my family and I decide to move to Israel, we're not in danger. Nor is anyone else not around that area. I'm not saying that having this sort of thing happen wouldn't lead to worse, I'm just saying this specific are of conflict doesn't place you or I in any danger.

Because it doesn't. Like I said, I don't want to see anybody there get nuked, it's not as though I don't "care". I'm just acknowledging that I'm not gonna lose sleep over it yet.

-AC

debbiejo
Everybody will be effected in some way...Even the fall out thrown into the atmosphere will effect the world.

Alpha Centauri
Missing the point.

If it's a war just within those countries, regardless of what arms are used, why should EVERYONE worry? Yes, it's shit, I'm openly saying that...but surely so is any other war. Why not freak out over every war anywhere then? If people dying is your concern.

Nobody loses major sleep over the wars that have been going on there for years.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by debbiejo
Everybody will be effected in some way...Even the fall out thrown into the atmosphere will effect the world.

There are even bad omens, such as this relevant post from Debbiejo. Things ain't right.

Shakyamunison

I agree, that kind of escalation puts us all in danger.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
There are even bad omens, such as this relevant post from Debbiejo. Things ain't right. laughing out loud

Things aren't right....AREN'T....LOL

Alpha Centauri
Atmospherically, yes of course.

I was refering to full-scale world war danger though.

-AC

Evil Jam
smile Interesting thread

Victor Von Doom
laughing out loud

Things aren't right....AREN'T....LOL

Oh yeah!

You're on a roll.

debbiejo
Anything nuclear will definitely do damage to all surrounding water supplies, vegetation, meat produce, and eventually people....And wars always escalate involving other countries...It always does......The longer it lasts, the more countries get involved...

WindDancer

-Russia is selling Iran missles capable of delivering nuclear warheads to Isreal.

Not at all KD. The world survive two World Wars and a Cold war. We'll pull outta of this one as well. Still, it is good to keep yourself inform at all times of any world events.

Alpha Centauri
It clearly doesn't always, does it?

-AC

xmarksthespot
Anything nuclear will definitely do damage to all surrounding water supplies, vegetation, meat produce, and eventually people....And wars always escalate involving other countries...It always does......The longer it lasts, the more countries get involved... ... technically damage should have already been done....
http://www.atomicarchive.com/Photos/LANL/images/bighrn.jpg
Operation Dominic, Christmas Island, 1962
Eerily brilliant...

WindDancer
It clearly doesn't always, does it?

-AC

Is even worse when they start making movies about this kind of stuff. People panic and little things start to worry people. "Oh no! The Russians are in Mexican boarder". Time to rent Red Dawn! stick out tongue

debbiejo
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
... technically damage should have already been done....
Eerily brilliant... Chernobyl did lots of damage to that areas water supply...etc.. and the people now having to that Thyroid pills, because the radiation destroyed their thyroids and without the supplements, they would all die...

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by WindDancer
Is even worse when they start making movies about this kind of stuff. People panic and little things start to worry people. "Oh no! The Russians are in Mexican boarder". Time to rent Red Dawn! stick out tongue

Hahahaha. Or that one with Sean Connery, what was it called.

Red October. Damn Russians. Red this, red that.

-AC

xmarksthespot
http://www.atomicarchive.com/Photos/LANL/images/yeso1.jpg

debbiejo
^Wooooo pretty picture...*stares*....Must follow the light.....

Capt_Fantastic
Does it make me nervous? Yeah, it does. It doesn't keep me up at night, but I think about it.

I've always been a vocal opponent of America's support of Israel. If Israel isn't capable of being a totally independant nation, that can resolve it's own problems...then it doesn't deserve to be a country. As it is right now, Israel is held in place by the political and monetary intervention of the United States.

debbiejo
Israel is just situation in a really really bad place......There just won't be peace there until they leave it, which will not happen......Oops....enter Bible prophecy...... messed

Capt_Fantastic
Israel is just situation in a really really bad place......There just won't be peace there until they leave it, which will not happen......Oops....enter Bible prophecy...... messed

Israel is where it has always been. But, history had different plans for the nation. The way I look at it, if the US feels the need to force the region to accept the jewish state, then we need to hand America back over to the native Americans.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Israel is where it has always been. But, history had different plans for the nation. The way I look at it, if the US feels the need to force the region to accept the jewish state, then we need to hand America back over to the native Americans. Israel was only where it was after the story of Moses......Not before, as I recall....But as was told to Abraham in a vision......As far as the Native American go....There are too few of them that have not been integrated.....I used to feel the the US should help Israel, but not so sure anymore......Countries need to defend themselves, but then again.....It does effect everyones else with alliances

Atlantis001
Must follow the light.....

yeah... of course laughing after that... come back and tell me how it was.

Capt_Fantastic
Israel was only where it was after the story of Moses......Not before, as I recall....But as was told to Abraham in a vision......As far as the Native American go....There are too few of them that have not been integrated.....I used to feel the the US should help Israel, but not so sure anymore......Countries need to defend themselves, but then again.....It does effect everyones else with alliances

Geographically, it's where it was after Moses...because before him, they were a wandering tribe of desert people. But, that's not really my point. Perhaps my example was too unclear.

My point is that Israel needs to be it's own country, not the 51st American state. Alliances are a natural part of the new global reality. They aren't going to go away. But, the WW2 Allies created the nation, without taking into consideration the people who were there at the time. The Palestinians possesed the land before that, and history has given them the right to be there. The Palestinians are Arabs and Muslims. This is where much of the terrorist zeal comes from, in regards to the way they view America and it's allies.

debbiejo

My point is that Israel needs to be it's own country, not the 51st American state. Alliances are a natural part of the new global reality. They aren't going to go away. But, the WW2 Allies created the nation, without taking into consideration the people who were there at the time. The Palestinians possesed the land before that, and history has given them the right to be there. The Palestinians are Arabs and Muslims. This is where much of the terrorist zeal comes from, in regards to the way they view America and it's allies.

True, and that war would devastate the whole region if using nuclear weapons.....Seems Europe and many countries besides the US, are always prone to wars.....Guess we've been lucky so far.....But feel, we will be forced into it.................As we are already getting terrorists attacks for assisting.

PVS
It's obviously really shitty, I would rather not see anybody get nuked.

-AC

i guess someone's never heard of fallout

Alpha Centauri
Wouldn't it be nice if......someone read my previous posts.

Little variation an a classic song by The Beach Boys there.

-AC

debbiejo
It won't cause me to be nervous.....I'm usually good at adapting......sometimes it just takes me a little longer if things start getting out of hand.. ...Hey Y2K...scared the shit out of me..........so no more of that kind of thinking.

Snoopbert
LOL! That reminds me of that one women saying her boyfriend should get circumsized because she cut her hair. "If you look at my previous posts, you'll see I'm right and changed my mind wink wink wink"

PVS
Atmospherically, yes of course.

I was refering to full-scale world war danger though.

-AC

what this post?

you made an absolute statement and you were gravely incorrect.
shall we go on another 12 page back and forth or shall you just
admit your mistake in saying you would be in no danger? stick out tongue

Trickster
... technically damage should have already been done....
Eerily brilliant...

Looks like a firery jellyfish.

Deano
A Three World War scenario was developed several decades ago . Two World Wars have already been achieved, and the Third and final World War envisions an attack on Iraq, Iran and/or Syria as being the trigger to set the entire Middle East into fiery conflagration. Once America is firmly entrenched into the Middle East with the majority of her first-line units, North Korea is to attack South Korea. Then, with America's forces stretched well beyond the limit, China is to invade Taiwan. This will usher in the start of World War Three

Prelude - The events leading up to the start of World War Three, including Sept 11, 2001.

Act 1 - The Middle East. Widespread conflict to bring the entire region into the flames of war, possibly triggered by Iran or militants in Pakistan using North Korean supplied nuclear arms. The first Scene in this Act is the US Invasion of Iraq on March 20, 2003.

Act 2 - Israel at War -- Against her Arab neighbors, possibly Palestine. A Palestinian State will be established, so that all Israelis will be fully separated from Palestinians (listen out for mention of a 7-year treaty to be confirmed by a World Leader - probably Bush), only for Israel to viciously attack Palestine shortly thereafter.

Act 3 - Far East -- "Hair-raising nuclear confrontation that threatens mankind's existence" - Peter Lemesurier, author of The Armageddon Script, p. 223, written in 1981. Includes China invading Taiwan and a nuclear eruption on the Korean Peninsula.

Act 4 - Erosion of Confidence in 'The System' so severe citizens will be panicked into giving up liberties and Constitutional form of government. The plan calls for the dissolution of the US Constitution, triggered by a significant enough 'terrorist' attack.

Act 5 - The collapse of the US, and other Western economies and morals.

Act 6 - Significant population reduction using natural and man-made disasters.

Curtain. Who can tell how this war will end?

debbiejo
Originally posted by Trickster
Looks like a firery jellyfish.

laughing out loud Too many Sponge Bob cartoons.......haha

KharmaDog
As it is right now, Israel is held in place by the political and monetary intervention of the United States.

But the U.S. strategically benifits from the existences of Israel. So that support will never cease. At least no in the foreseeable future.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by PVS
what this post?

you made an absolute statement and you were gravely incorrect.
shall we go on another 12 page back and forth or shall you just
admit your mistake in saying you would be in no danger? stick out tongue

I would be in danger from fall out, yes.

So I admit I should have elaborated.

-AC

kmcdude

Dont listen,dont care,if we are going to get blown up it will happen.

Dagons Blade
Missing the point.

If it's a war just within those countries, regardless of what arms are used, why should EVERYONE worry? Yes, it's shit, I'm openly saying that...but surely so is any other war. Why not freak out over every war anywhere then? If people dying is your concern.

Nobody loses major sleep over the wars that have been going on there for years.

-AC

WHY? I'll tell you why...Palestinian Arabs and the ones around them suffer from the inability to distinguish between people and politicians.

How many times have we been ALL labelled as "Zionist pigs" for supporting Israel? And you forget the Islamic and Judaistic people who live in America...if a war breaks out over there, how can you guarantee the stability of the ones over HERE?

Remember the race war that nearly broke out from the Crown Heights deal? You seem to forget that Arabs and Jews also exist in America. And any war that starts over there, could easily boil over HERE as nationalistic tensions start to rise in our own backyard.

Arabs and Jews have been a stone throw away (no pun w\regard to Palestinians) to a civil war. And you don't want Jihad in America.

KharmaDog
Israel's ties with its allies (the united states and britain) run so deep that whatever happens to Israel, Britain and the U.S. can't help but be involved.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Dagons Blade
WHY? I'll tell you why...Palestinian Arabs and the ones around them suffer from the inability to distinguish between people and politicians.

How many times have we been ALL labelled as "Zionist pigs" for supporting Israel? And you forget the Islamic and Judaistic people who live in America...if a war breaks out over there, how can you guarantee the stability of the ones over HERE?

Remember the race war that nearly broke out from the Crown Heights deal? You seem to forget that Arabs and Jews also exist in America. And any war that starts over there, could easily boil over HERE as nationalistic tensions start to rise in our own backyard.

Arabs and Jews have been a stone throw away (no pun w\regard to Palestinians) to a civil war. And you don't want Jihad in America.

You seem to be under the belief that I am an America, I think.

There isn't some boiling pot of arab/jewish tension in England that could result in a possible war. I don't speak for Americans, so I can't say why you shouldn't be worried.

Apparantly you have reason to as your nationalistic tension is obviously a lot greater as a result of the situation, than ours.

Over here, things aren't exactly at breaking point as far as "civilians" go. Not to the degree that anyone here has to worry about an internal war.

-AC

Dagons Blade
You seem to be under the belief that I am an America, I think.

There isn't some boiling pot of arab/jewish tension in England that could result in a possible war. I don't speak for Americans, so I can't say why you shouldn't be worried.

Apparantly you have reason to as your nationalistic tension is obviously a lot greater as a result of the situation, than ours.

-AC

And if nationalists start their shit on your soil or someone else's? How do you know there won't be an explosion of previously unrequited racial tensions in your own backyard? Remember France not long ago?

Just the fact that Arabs\Jews would be at war in their own backyard, would surely affect the ones living in someone else's backyard. You think that Arabs\Jews stop being Arabs and Jews just because they live somewhere else? No they don't. And being there are certified nationalists who are among any population, old habits die hard.

I HOPE nothing will happen, but you don't know, esp. with such a volatile situation as the Arab\Jew deal. Let's hope for the best and hope that common sense will rule the day.

Alpha Centauri
And if nationalists start their shit on your soil or someone else's? How do you know there won't be an explosion of previously unrequited racial tensions in your own backyard? Remember France not long ago?

Just the fact that Arabs\Jews would be at war in their own backyard, would surely affect the ones living in someone else's backyard. You think that Arabs\Jews stop being Arabs and Jews just because they live somewhere else? No they don't. And being there are certified nationalists who are among any population, old habits die hard.

I HOPE nothing will happen, but you don't know, esp. with such a volatile situation as the Arab\Jew deal. Let's hope for the best and hope that common sense will rule the day.

If it happens here, then I am obviously in danger.

My whole point was that with regards to actual war, I am not. I am in danger of fall out in the event of a nuclear strike as close to home as Israel is. I should have clarified that I meant actual war, but that was my original point.

Point being that not everyone has to worry about full scale war breaking out, purely because in some countries it's not at the level.

-AC

Dagons Blade
If it happens here, then I am obviously in danger.

My whole point was that with regards to actual war, I am not. I am in danger of fall out in the event of a nuclear strike as close to home as Israel is. I should have clarified that I meant actual war, but that was my original point.

Point being that not everyone has to worry about full scale war breaking out, purely because in some countries it's not at the level.

-AC

Thank God it's not at "that" level. Let's hope this is only a nightmare from one of Tom Clancy's upcoming novels..

Wanderer259

Concerned? Yes. Worrying about it? No.

If Israel and Iran, or the rest of the Middle East for that matter, decide to fight each other, there is nothing I or anyone else in this world can do about it. The Jews hate the Muslims and the Muslims hate the Jews, our support of Israel getting us the same treatment from the Muslim community by association.

I'm not upset with Israel demanding Iran stop its nuclear activities, and I don't blame them when the truth of the matter is, Iran does indeed have Israel in its sights. Nuclear weapons shouldn't exist and no one should have them (including us).

You seem to be jumping around the board with your opinion. Is it wrong to support Israel because a nation should be able to support itself militarily to be considered a valid nation-state, or is it wrong to support Israel because it was 'unjustly placed' by evicting the Palestinians (who evicted the Jews first, if I recall correctly)?

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Wanderer259
You seem to be jumping around the board with your opinion. Is it wrong to support Israel because a nation should be able to support itself militarily to be considered a valid nation-state, or is it wrong to support Israel because it was 'unjustly placed' by evicting the Palestinians (who evicted the Jews first, if I recall correctly)?

Around the board?

What are you on? that sounds deep...but is not.

FeceMan
FeceMan fears no such thing.

Then again, FeceMan lacks appropriate levels of fear for many things.

debbiejo
^Like your avatar pic....

yerssot

No.
For the simple reason India and Pakistan would never use their a-bombs: they get the fall-out right back in their face.

Wanderer259
Around the board?

What are you on? that sounds deep...but is not.

It wasn't meant to be 'deep' or anything other than asking for clarification. When you say Israel shouldn't be the 51st American state and then talk about the immorality of creating it in the first place, seemingly all in the same point, it just seems odd.

Or maybe I'm just reading it wrong this early in the morning. Don't take it so personally.

xmarksthespot
Although I don't want Iran to have nuclear capability - and they will imo there's no doubt about that, it's only a matter of time - one should be able to understand the Iranian desire to be a nuclear power and the perception of Western hypocrisy. It is sandwiched between other nuclear powers, Russia is to the north, China to the east and Pakistan and India to the south-east, and most significantly Israel is to the west.
Being labelled as part of an "Axis of Evil." by the world's only hyperpower probably doesn't lessen nuclear ambitions.
N. Korea has nuclear arms, Iraq doesn't.... N. Korea got the carrot, while Iraq got the stick.... Israel manages to have it's cake and eat it too...

Darth Jello
step 1 to solve any conflict in that region. Get rid of the Saudi royal family

debbiejo
It's interesting though that there is a prophecy that states that 1/3 of the world would be destroyed......Just thought it was interesting with all that could but hope won't happen over there and escalate.

Dagons Blade
Originally posted by Darth Jello

Man you got THAT one right. These SOB'S pay just about EVERY terror and militia group in the region, and since the majority of 9\11 hijackers were Egyptian, well we can probabaly guess who gave them THAT money too.
I
know Al Qaeda and similar groups hate them for their pro-Western slant, but I think that one hand has been washing the other for years..as long as Al Qaeda gets money and funding, the Saudis stay alive.

Al Qaeda probably could have gotten them YEARS before if they wanted, as they practically run the Middle Eastern backyard, buy why eliminate a good source of money?

And now like most groups with a common enemy, Al Qaeda and the Saudis are benefitting from a mutual, if very uneasy, under the table alliance where one gets money and the other gets their lives in return. I wouldn't put it past them.

FeceMan
Start kicking ass and taking names, even the asses of the dictators who "support" us?

Darth Jello
they don't support us, they use us, everyone hates them, and they manipulate everything. I still think that Al Qaida may have plannd 9/11, but the saudis financed it and the hijackers were probably well trained Saudi soldiers, not al qaida mujahadeen.

KidRock

No

BobbyD
Iran's top politician is f*****g moron.

debbiejo
I say we get a big shovel and scoop em all out and put them in space.

Wanderer259
they don't support us, they use us, everyone hates them, and they manipulate everything. I still think that Al Qaida may have plannd 9/11, but the saudis financed it and the hijackers were probably well trained Saudi soldiers, not al qaida mujahadeen.

Agreed.

Dagons Blade
quote: (post)Originally posted by Darth Jello

Possible...Also, maybe the Saudis trained them, used the hijackers to do the dirty work and set Al Qaeda up since they are in the position of being the only real threat to Saudi supremacy and power in the region.

Since they want to kill the Saudis anyhow, maybe this worked out to the Royal Family's advantage. The possibilities are endless..

Mindship
Until my family and I decide to move to Israel, we're not in danger. Nor is anyone else not around that area. I'm not saying that having this sort of thing happen wouldn't lead to worse, I'm just saying this specific are of conflict doesn't place you or I in any danger.

A limited nuclear exchange--especially in the middle east--will make investors crap their money-bagged pants, which in turn will make Big Business freak, which in turn will affect prices of many, many items all over the world. Our economy is globalized, for better or worse. No one escapes unscathed.

Dagons Blade
Originally posted by Mindship
A limited nuclear exchange--especially in the middle east--will make investors crap their money-bagged pants, which in turn will make Big Business freak, which in turn will affect prices of many, many items all over the world. Our economy is globalized, for better or worse. No one escapes unscathed.

Well said. There is also growing concern about China's military as well. They're growing steadily, have decent training, and have recently finished joint border exercises with the Russians this past 3 or 4 months. The point of the exercises was airborne invasion. Taiwan, anyone?
Russians and Chinese buddy buddy again? The modernizing of their weapons and hardware? Getting a bit scary.

Aside from Russia, I always felt that if the Peoples' Army got ALL of their resources together, and linked up with N. Korea and overran the DMZ, there would be nothing stopping them because we don't have enough manpower to stop them.

We can then look at Korea rejoined as a Communist state with Chinese peacekeepers and the nukes used as leverage against any country who stands against the new Iron Curtain.

Korea wouldn't be such a problem if China wasn't such a free floating wild card.

xmarksthespot
Possible...Also, maybe the Saudis trained them, used the hijackers to do the dirty work and set Al Qaeda up since they are in the position of being the only real threat to Saudi supremacy and power in the region.

Since they want to kill the Saudis anyhow, maybe this worked out to the Royal Family's advantage. The possibilities are endless.. Have you never heard of the term "blowback"...?

Dagons Blade
Have you never heard of the term "blowback"...?

Sure have, but here's something else to think about:

Another possibility:

Al Qaeda and the Saudis come to a deal, knowing the U.S. is their common foe. Bin Laden is also addressed as a foe considering his stance on the royal family and his outsing from the UAE and his less than warm stance on Al Qaeda.

The Saudis fund and train Al Qaeda and in return for that, ask for
them to withhold attacks until a plan can be formulated. The plan?

Deliberately train the hijackers to appear as Al Qaeda and Taliban.

This way, when the war starts, Al Qaeda will have the green light to operate as intel sources will make the mistake of lumping A.Q. and Taliban in one category and attack them and give them their excuse. A.Q. envoys then suggest alliance with the Taliban in a bid to defeat a common foe in the U.S. Spies of A.Q. are then put into the Taliban's ranks.

This way, Al Qaeda gets their wish as they go into action against the West all over the world, the Saudis have a buffer zone as Al Qaeda protetcts them in retrun for money and green light to attack the West,
and the Saudis can rest knowing Bin Laden gets the blame, which puts him on the run and decreases his chances of returning to the UAE to perform attacks on the royals because A.Q. infiltration into the Taliban provides the Saudis with intel on his whereabouts.

There is a way to kill 2 birds with one stone. You never know.

Darth Jello
everyone, look up "project for a new american century" and "new pearl harbor"

Dagons Blade

Well Yamamotos said it well on the deck of his ship as he heard the reports about Pearl Harbor.."We have awakened a sleeping giant."

Words to live by. **** with US, get the horns.

Darth Jello
not my point at all
look up PNAC and new pearl harbor.

Wanderer259

PNAC - political extremism that won't hold any footing for very long

NPH - I'm always skeptical of books that try to reveal the "truth" about anything - they always lead me to the vision of this one brave man somehow acquiring secret information or gaining some unique insight, boldly and selflessly coming forward to write his new book so everyone can buy it and realize the truth.

Please.

I looked into it further and the guy apparently states that a missile struck the Pentagon and that the WTC towers were brought down by explosives strategically placed within at the Bush administration's behest rather than planes. Ridiculous charges at the very least.

xmarksthespot
Well Yamamotos said it well on the deck of his ship as he heard the reports about Pearl Harbor.."We have awakened a sleeping giant."

Words to live by. **** with US, get the horns. no expression Right...

Capt_Fantastic

Words to live by. **** with US, get the horns.

That's very patriotic. I'm sure every soldier who has been killed in battle is crying a little bit over that one.

Fire
seriously doubt Iran will start a nuclear war with Israel.

BaiWF

-Iran's top politician has again made public statements about Isreal for its rude foreign policies.

-Isreal is calling for a that even it got US goverment's support.

-Russia saled Iran missles capable of delivering nuclear warheads to Isreal. And US goverment had did it for a long time to Isreal for against Arabic world and other countries.

-That Isreal is testing anti missle defense systems in fear of a future attack? Not exactly, Isreal's army always using gunships against Palestine's small arms, bombing refugee's house, killing people.

Wonderer
America is nervous and paranoid because it egotistically interferes with other country's affairs.

overlord
You can always expect a race in acquiring weapons when paranoia kicks in between countries but they will probably wait for the other to make the first move as war isn't desirable. smile

Wonderer
ego leads to war

Wanderer259
Originally posted by Wonderer
ego leads to war

Among other things.

Bardock42
From what I heard the Iran Guys comments were really funny...but he's right, why should some arabs be bothered just because jews were persecuted in germany. I think we should give Israel big parts of northern germany (together with all the damn communist voters upn there) and that would settle it.

Capt_Fantastic
Have you never heard of the term "blowback"...?

I have heard this term...

evil face

Darth Jello
Originally posted by Wanderer259
PNAC - political extremism that won't hold any footing for very long

Everyone within sniffing distance of the Bush administration is a member of PNAC, including Michael Ladine, the forger who invented the "yellowcake uranium" evidence in the buildup to war. The "new pearl harbor" refers to a statement in the PNAC manifesto that says that there needs to be another attack on America so that the president has the excuse and support to execute the PNAC goals which are summed up as complete deregulation of big business, control over the american people, and full spectrum military dominance of the globe.

I'm not even gonna respond to Bardock's belittling of the holocaust.

what i am saying is that 9/11 was necesary towards PNAC's goals and they ALLOWED IT TO HAPPEN despite all the warning they had.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.