As much as I dislike Clinton

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
I have to agree with him here

Victor Von Doom
I always liked Clinton.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
I always liked Clinton.

I question his taste in women, but he did some good things as Prez.

BackFire
Originally posted by KharmaDog
I question his taste in women, but he did some good things as Prez.

I woulda let Monica give me oral, she had a cute face.

I think the guy was pretty awesome.

WindDancer
He's only doing that because his wife Hillary wants to be president in 2008. They call him slick willy after all. Politics people...come on...

Capt_Fantastic
I spent a lot of time disliking him, but that's because I could see through his insincere emotions. It's not because I'm smarter than everyone else...but I view it as politics. And there are no honest politicians, anymore. I never disliked him for his private actions...I could care less who he sleeps with. Or any other President for that matter.

But, I have to admit that I look back on the country during his presidency and have noticed a lot of things changing for the worse since he left office. Both internationally and domestically...political issues and economic situations are falling apart.

manny321
Lol Bush's people are steaming mad (0ver hearing the truth) as Clinton and our Prime Minister Martin both slammed the US environment policy. Now Bush's people say Canada comments (which are true) angered them.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/cpress/20051209/ca_pr_on_na/mckenna_summoned

JacopeX
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
I always liked Clinton.

me too

AdventChild
i always liked clinton as well...

manny321
I started liking clinton more after seeing how messed up the US has gotten under Bush.

Tptmanno1
Clinton was pretty decent, Bit too moderate of a libral but he did some good things,
However, its a bit too early to judge his presidency.

AdventChild
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
Clinton was pretty decent, Bit too moderate of a libral but he did some good things,
However, its a bit too early to judge his presidency.

how do you figure that.... bush is all the proof we need to see how great clinton was in comparison..

Tptmanno1
No, you need a longer period of time, yes its obvious that Clinton was better than Bush, but think, we are still understanding the full impact of Nixon's presidency, We need a farther perspective, we tend to euphimize the things we remember.

AdventChild
oooooh alright i gotcha now........

Ken Kenobi
Without Clinton, Saturday Night Live would have had a hell of a lot less jokes during those 8 years.

Darth Jello
I used to like him, until i realized how two faced and conservative he, gore, and their powerful wives are.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
We need a farther perspective, we tend to euphimize the things we remember.

As a less-cool Fonzie might say, A?

eggmayo
Originally posted by BackFire
I woulda let Monica give me oral, she had a cute face.

I think the guy was pretty awesome.
http://www.comedyzine.com/monica3.gif

Cute? confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.