Why make Snape DADA teacher?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HagridsRazor
Doesn't make sense why DD would suddenly let Snape become Defence against the Dark arts teacher. I need a good theory. Help me out! sad

gshkris7272
maybe because Snape bribed hiim... lol JOKES!
umm i unno, because DD is a good person and he knew that Snape wanted to be Defence against the Dark arts teacher, also he knew he was good at teaching it?

Barker
No One Else Wanted The Job. OOTP, Umbridge Was 'Forced Upon Them', Dumbledore Couldn't Find Anyone Else To Take The Position. Dumbledore Can't Exactly Let DADA Stop, With Voldie On The Loose, Can He?erm

Then Again, Theres That One Theory...

Loony_Luna
Originally posted by HagridsRazor
Doesn't make sense why DD would suddenly let Snape become Defence against the Dark arts teacher. I need a good theory. Help me out! sad

I reckon Dumbledore really wanted Slughorn's memory about the Horcruxes and therefore convinced him to return as Potion Master at Hogwarts. This meant Snape was out of job, so Dumbledore let Snape become DADA teacher instead. That was the job he always wanted. I don't think Dumbledore wanted to lose Snape.

scurran
yeah snape was good at the job, no amatter how much you dont like him you have to admitt he is a good wizard

gshkris7272
yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.