Qui-Gon Jinn(tpm) and Obi-Wan(aotc) vs General Grievous(cw)and ace Windu(rots)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General G
Setting is Tattooine where Luke Skyalker lived, noone is there but the 4 participants. They can use anything that they bring with them. Noone else is allowed to help.

what do you think?

DrDoom101
What the f**k? WTF?????

mace=badass
GG takes Obi- Wan while Mace takes Qui- Gon.
Easily.

kamikz
I've always thought Windu was an ace.

Windu takes them both alone.

Shadow x 20
Mace couldn't take Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan alone.

The Creator
Wow this thread sucks Mace can do this by himself.

darthsith19
Mace would stand a good chance alone. But with GG, well, GG could kill Obi-Wan well Mace killed Qui-Gon. But you can redeem this thread by adding an additional character to Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon's side (but rules say no more than three combatants per side). Or you could change AOTC Obi-Wan to ROTS Obi-Wan or something. Or change Mace to Kit Fisto or something. Just an idea.

Se7in
^^Yup.

ROTS Mace stands a good chance alone. Adding Grievous gives him an insurmountable edge.

Darth Faunus
Mace would waste them on his own. Hell, Grievous could do this alone.

Shadow x 20
Mace wouldn't defeat Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon by himself. You give Mace to much credit.

Darth Faunus
And you don't give him any. I really don't need to go into this, so I won't.

kamikz
Comon Shadow x 20, we are arguing if ROTS Anakin and Obi-Wan could beat Mace, Qui-Gon and Obi from TPM wont stand a chance in hell.
Darth Maul beated them but died in the end, Mace would utterly slaughter Maul.

Zarathustra
I dunno: Obi Wan took Grievous apart without any real effort before he lost his lightsaber. But then, it seems doubtful either he or Qui Gon could last against Mace. Master Windu is the only one walking away from this.

mace=badass
Its AotC Obi- Wan, not RotS. Grevious would tear AotC Obi apart.

Zarathustra
That's based on what exactly?

mace=badass
1.) Ask anyone about it.
2.) Obi- Wan was studying a new form, so he didn't get a lot stronger from TPM to AotC.
and.......
3.) RotS Obi- Wan is so much more powerful than AotC Obi.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.