Speedster's Healing Factors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Do speedsters have healing factors? Such as Flash, Quicksilver, Aurora, Northstar, and such? If they do, how quick is it?

Inspectah Deck
Maybe

ScarletSpider
The Flashes heal at an accelerated rate, so does Quicksilver, I believe.

I don't think Auror or Northstar do, because their abilities had to do more with kinematics than just running fast.

The Ion
Flash is able to heal as fast as he does everything else though writers often ignore this ability.

King_Mungi
Aurora has healing light, but I don't think with their actual speed powers have a healing factor

botcherby
Kid Flash heals crazy fast, so fast that when he got kneecapped by Deathstroke, the doctors needed to cut him open again so they could rearrange everything... again

The way Flashs' healing factors work, is that their metabolism is so heighted that it looks like a healing factor of say Wolverine... however the difference is that things heal fast, but not properly... using the Kid flash example... his knee cap was blown off, but his knee already healled the wound... minus a knee cap.

Whenever Flash fights Gorrilla Grod, he always breaks his hand/knuckles, however because the bones only snap and don't jutt out of his skin, they heal super fast and correctly, ready for flash to re-break them.

jrodslam
^ Where did you get the info that Flash always breaks his hands when he fights Grodd?

Either way, Flash's healing factor is indeed on par with some of the best in comics.

Disappear
an accelerated metabolism would likely rush the necessary healing nutrients to the scene of an injury within a typical speedster like quicksilver. i don't believe it's explicitly stated that he heals superfast, just that he has a natural immunity to the harmful effects of his own powers, and that his incredible metabolism creates virtually no waste. it's a guessing game from there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.