I'm about to smoke Half a gram of weed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
and then make a sandwhich and come back here to annoy you people smile

Kharhmah
And I care why? What the f**k?

Sgt. Hairy
Originally posted by Kharhmah
And I care why? What the f**k? He is desperate for attention from people because he doesn't get that at home.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by kmcdude
Please dont tell us about your drug addiction...Please.

Snoopbert
It's no different than you telling us about how your cousin is going to die or saying happy birthday to Syren.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Sgt. Hairy
He is desperate for attention from people because he doesn't get that at home.

Trust me when I say it's more complicated then that.

Sgt. Hairy
Originally posted by Sorgo
Trust me when I say it's more complicated then that. I knew that kmcdude is a brainless idiot, but now I don't know what to think. Sorry kmcdude for making fun of you if your a little "special."

Snoopbert
I knew that kmcdude is a brainless idiot, but now I don't know what to think. Sorry kmcdude for making fun of you if your a little "special." laughing out loud

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Snoopbert
It's no different than you telling us about how your cousin is going to die or saying happy birthday to Syren.
Yes but my cousin has feelings, whereas kmcdude doesnt. He just sits in his room all day smoking weed and having no life.

Diamond~Kisses
Good for you, yes yes, good for you.
eek!

no expression

kmcdude
And I care why? What the f**k?

You cared enough to post big grin

kmcdude

hysterical

kmcdude
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
Please dont tell us about your drug addiction...Please.

Weed is not a drug smile One day when you grow up a bit you will learn that my darling wink

kmcdude
Originally posted by Snoopbert

Agreed

DarkC
Dead on target, first time. thumb up

gshkris7272
well...

kmcdude
Trust me when I say it's more complicated then that.

When it comes to you Sorgo.......Everything is complicated roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkC
When it comes to you Sorgo.......Everything is complicated roll eyes (sarcastic)
No, just you.

Kharhmah
You cared enough to post big grin
Did I now? roll eyes (sarcastic)

DanieLs_4_Ever
Weed is not a drug smile One day when you grow up a bit you will learn that my darling wink
Yes it is, my darling. Anything that you inhale, and that messes up your body is a drug. It may not be as bad as smoking cigarettes, I realise that, but I have other ways to get high then to spend my time smoking on a joint. Natural ways.

kmcdude
I knew that kmcdude is a brainless idiot, but now I don't know what to think. Sorry kmcdude for making fun of you if your a little "special."

Thats ok man big grin Are you still coming to special camp next summer with me?

gshkris7272
are you dont smoking weed yet??

DarkC
Thats ok man big grin Are you still coming to special camp next summer with me?
No, he's going to a band convention in North Carolina. thumb up

kmcdude
Yes but my cousin has feelings, whereas kmcdude doesnt. He just sits in his room all day smoking weed and having no life.

Wow smile It flatters me how much you know about me smile Sorry your not my type though.....

DarkC
Wow smile It flatters me how much you know about me smile Sorry your not my type though.....
Whoa-ho! Don't flatter yourself there. Knowing three things about you that aren't exactly complimentary isn't the greatest thing. Ever hear of Hitler?

DanieLs_4_Ever
Lol.

kmcdude
Yes it is, my darling. Anything that you inhale, and that messes up your body is a drug. It may not be as bad as smoking cigarettes, I realise that, but I have other ways to get high then to spend my time smoking on a joint. Natural ways.

Wow,Enjoy your long walk on the beach while inhaling not smoke but the pleasant scent of the sea breeze roll eyes (sarcastic)

BORING stick out tongue

DanieLs_4_Ever
Wow,Enjoy your long walk on the beach while inhaling not smoke but the pleasant scent of the sea breeze roll eyes (sarcastic)

BORING stick out tongue
Better then dying when you're 30. And dont say "Hey we all die someday" lol.

DarkC
I'd rather die later than sooner too.

kmcdude
Did I now? roll eyes (sarcastic)

confused ..........Yes

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by DarkC
I'd rather die later than sooner too.
thumb up Oh yeah! Hehe. I want to enjoy my life through my 60's or 70's.

kmcdude
Originally posted by gshkris7272
are you dont smoking weed yet??

confused

kmcdude
No, he's going to a band convention in North Carolina. thumb up

Sounds great thumb up

DarkC
confused ..........Yes
Posting on a thread doesn't always classify as 'caring', kmcdude.

Kharhmah

BORING stick out tongue
Well you're boring but people dont stop using you. stick out tongue

kmcdude
Whoa-ho! Don't flatter yourself there. Knowing three things about you that aren't exactly complimentary isn't the greatest thing. Ever hear of Hitler?

confused Yeah,He was that guy with the big moustache right? laughing out loud That was gay

gshkris7272
confused

is that a yes or a no?

kmcdude
Better then dying when you're 30. And dont say "Hey we all die someday" lol.

I will stop when I get older smile I am young and want to enjoy life and marijuana helps me do it. smile

gshkris7272
thumb up Oh yeah! Hehe. I want to enjoy my life through my 60's or 70's.

i wanna live till im 100! big grin yeah thats not going to happen..

Kharhmah
confused ..........Yes
Incorrect.

I dont care about bugger all nowadays, more or less.

Sorgo

Any Euphoria-Inducing substance is considered a Drug.

We all have *SOMETHING* to learn.

DanieLs_4_Ever
I will stop when I get older smile I am young and want to enjoy life and marijuana helps me do it. smile
Ever hear of addiction? People say they're going to stop sometime, but sometimes that just doesnt cut it.
And anyway, I've never even been to the beach lol. How could I have a long walk along the beach?

DarkC
confused Yeah,He was that guy with the big moustache right? laughing out loud That was gay
Yes. You see, he was exactly like you, took pride in the fact that he was infamous.

He ended up dead a lot sooner than he expected.

kmcdude
is that a yes or a no?

confused If you mean if I have smoked it,yes I have,but I can handle my weed and dont need to act like a idiot just cause I am stoned wink Like when people come on here drunk and pretend they cant type laughing out loud I hate that cause I come on here drunk heaps and can type fine confused

kmcdude
Incorrect.

I dont care about bugger all nowadays, more or less.

Fair enough,I dont really care eithier big grin

gshkris7272
haha, yeah people when there high are so frigging hyper, im like shutup haha, good to know you can handle it.

Darth Macabre

You inhale the scent of a food you like, most of the time it makes your stomache growl. Does that mean aroma is a drug?

kmcdude
Any Euphoria-Inducing substance is considered a Drug.

We all have *SOMETHING* to learn.

confused My brain hurts

DarkC
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
You inhale the scent of a food you like, most of the time it makes your stomache growl. Does that mean aroma is a drug?
Messing up your body, she said. You can't really get truly addicted to food scents.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
No, only sometimes an aroma makes one's stomach growl, and that's if they're really craving food or it smells delightful.
Weed is a drug because you're inhaling into your lungs all the bad stuff that's in a doobie.

kmcdude
Ever hear of addiction? People say they're going to stop sometime, but sometimes that just doesnt cut it.
And anyway, I've never even been to the beach lol. How could I have a long walk along the beach?

Never been to a beach eek! Damn girl big grin In Australia a beach is never to far away and thats what girls here like to do and guy's too,I honestly find it amazing you dont live near a beach

kmcdude
haha, yeah people when there high are so frigging hyper, im like shutup haha, good to know you can handle it.

Go away man no expression

kmcdude
No, only sometimes an aroma makes one's stomach growl, and that's if they're really craving food or it smells delightful.
Weed is a drug because you're inhaling into your lungs all the bad stuff that's in a doobie.

It's not as bad as everyone makes out it is. smile

DanieLs_4_Ever
Never been to a beach eek! Damn girl big grin In Australia a beach is never to far away and thats what girls here like to do and guy's too,I honestly find it amazing you dont live near a beach
Yeah, Im in the US, Eastern US. But im nowhere close to a beach lol.

Anywho I gtg. Ill check back with this thread in the morning, or later tonight if I have the chance.

Inspectah Deck

Are you gonna share that?

gshkris7272
Go away man no expression \

thats so not cool sad

kmcdude
Yeah, Im in the US, Eastern US. But im nowhere close to a beach lol.

Anywho I gtg. Ill check back with this thread in the morning, or later tonight if I have the chance.

big grin That is because deep inside you like KMCDUDE my darling smile I dont blame you......

I think you will get a chance to check this thread again wink

kmcdude
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Are you gonna share that?

laughing out loud Already gone sad sorry

Inspectah Deck
laughing out loud Already gone sad sorry

sad

DanieLs_4_Ever
big grin That is because deep inside you like KMCDUDE my darling smile I dont blame you......

I think you will get a chance to check this thread again wink
Of course I like you my dahling, just not your drug habit.

Sorgo
confused My brain hurts

Remember: You need a brain for that to happen, Kmcdude.

DarkC
He has one, albeit lopsided and unususally small.

kmcdude
laughing out loud

Grim Reefer
Yes it is, my darling. Anything that you inhale, and that messes up your body is a drug. It may not be as bad as smoking cigarettes, I realise that, but I have other ways to get high then to spend my time smoking on a joint. Natural ways. No....A drug is any substance that alters your state of Mind. I could roll a joint out of dog shit and it would mess up my body but its not a drug.

Princess-Puppy~
and then make a sandwhich and come back here to annoy you people smile OMG!

kmcdude
I'm going to smoke more rock

Princess-Puppy~
I'm going to smoke more rock OMG OMG!

hotsauce6548

And that's two points to the man in red.

kmcdude
I am 20 yrs old,I dont want attention fro mummy and daddy like half of you little kids on herehysterical

Sorgo
I am 20 yrs old,I dont want attention fro mummy and daddy like half of you little kids on herehysterical

There is a difference between being Twenty years old...

And acting like you're twenty years old.

The only Kid I see around here happens to be you.

DarkC
Wonderful, you have sunk to Leo.M's level. Using your age to your so-called advantage, when you have the superiority, intelligence, and maturity of a thirteen-year old.

kmcdude
Wonderful, you have sunk to Leo.M's level. Using your age to your so-called advantage, when you have the superiority, intelligence, and maturity of a thirteen-year old.

You think throwing a few big words into your post makes you sound smart?

DarkC
You think throwing a few big words into your post makes you sound smart?
And what seems to be the problem with using big words? To answer your question, yes, I think they tend to make someone sound intelligent. And you haven't really bothered to do so, have you? Which is why I got the impression in the first place.

kmcdude
And what seems to be the problem with using big words? To answer your question, yes, I think they tend to make someone sound intelligent. And you haven't really bothered to do so, have you? Which is why I got the impression in the first place.

That is more just lazinessconfused I dont care how smart people think I am

Leo.M

what the f.uck What the f**k?................... are we still acting like little kids? roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkC
That is more just lazinessconfused I dont care how smart people think I am
You don't care about how smart people think you are?

Okay, so I guess that would mean that you wouldn't care if the whole world thought you were a retard. If I am wrong, you need to rephrase.
Originally posted by Leo.M
what the f.uck What the f**k?................... are we still acting like little kids? roll eyes (sarcastic)
No.

Captain REX
*clicks the report button a few times*

Before it turns into 'bash the kmcdude' fest...

Leo.M

No.

Then why are you talking about me behind my back, judging me mad listen David, i have let EVERYTHING go. your a smart guy... and i admit that. so do me a favor and NEVER mention ME to put someone down.

DarkC
Then why are you talking about me behind my back, judging me mad listen David, i have let EVERYTHING go. your a smart guy... and i admit that. so do me a favor and NEVER mention ME to put someone down.
Gee, if you did let it go, then why have you never mentioned it? Last time we talked it was unpleasant and I got bored of your constant 'kid' remarks.

Captain REX
Oh cool, I was right and I didn't even read the thread. big grin

Leo.M
Gee, if you did let it go, then why have you never mentioned it? Last time we talked it was unpleasant and I got bored of your constant 'kid' remarks.

here we go again roll eyes (sarcastic)

Captain REX
No, we don't. It's called shutting up now before anything explodes, eh?

bordom
TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR!!!!!! mad
Profanity you need to grow up!!!!!

DarkC
here we go again roll eyes (sarcastic)
Whoa, what did I start? Nothing.

According to you, apparently that's a different story. Let's go over my post then. I simply asked you why you've never mentioned anything about a potential 'truce' or 'peace' or anything. You could've PMed me, you chose not to.
And if I recall, you pretty much used 'kid' remarks 90% of the time, if not more. Just the facts, Leo.

kmcdude
Originally posted by bordom

He indeed does.

bordom
He indeed does.
mmhmm embarrasment

El_NINO
DONT DO DRUGS mad big grin

kmcdude
Originally posted by El_NINO

clapping hysterical

bordom
Originally posted by El_NINO
very nice laughing out loud

DarkC
Have you seen some of the things he tosses in my direction?

kmcdude

Why dont you just stop your crying Dark C.

Stop going up against the big boys wink

bordom
he prlly has good reason to
He's not a guy that likes to be mean to people

kmcdude

Thats right, Leo is a good bloke beer

Leo.M

thank you big grin hug

Thats right, Leo is a good bloke beer

so are you man cheers

bordom
thank you big grin hug

so are you man cheers
hug welcome its the truth too big grin

BakaXero
man reading this thread, tell me that people are misinformed bout many thing.
1. Weed is not really an addictive drug. calling it a drug addiction is stupid!
people get addicted to alcohol and prescription drugs which can be worst.

2. If the effects of weed are so bad, then why are things like Alcohol and ciggerrettes still leagel? Alchy can fuk you up just as bad or even worst. even thought you dont get the good feeling weed has. And cigerettes are bound to shorten your life. People know these things and still do it. Why is weed any different?

3. Being 20 does not mean your not allowed to have fun, I'm sick of uptight people who try be serious about everything especially those of you who are still in your teens. your still young and time is still on your side and all you worry bout is being serious. i got one thing to say to people like this.
GET OVER IT!!!!

kmcdude
Originally posted by BakaXero

2. If the effects of weed are so bad, then why are things like Alcohol and ciggerrettes still leagel? Alchy can fuk you up just as bad or even worst. even thought you dont get the good feeling weed has. And cigerettes are bound to shorten your life. People know these things and still do it. Why is weed any different?

3. Being 20 does not mean your not allowed to have fun, I'm sick of uptight people who try be serious about everything especially those of you who are still in your teens. your still young and time is still on your side and all you worry bout is being serious. i got one thing to say to people like this.
GET OVER IT!!!!

I agree totally,Alcohol ****s your body way worse than marijuana does,I admit I find it hard to get to sleep without smoking ,but that is more habit than addiction,I recently tried to give up cigarettes.........and I assure you,they are MUCH more addictive and hard to give up then weed,I have been smoking it on a daily basis for 3 years and go without it all day until I get home from work quite easily,I also think I am a lot more relaxed and just a better person in general when I am under the influence of marijuana smile

bordom
Originally posted by BakaXero

GET OVER IT!!!!
Honestly, here in Canada they are trying to legalize it and I don't see what the big deal about weed is... if it wasn't for pot, my town wouldn't exist erm hence why we are called "BC's bud"

Kosta
Only half a gram?....

Kosta
As far as weed goes.

The only reason its so socially taboo is because its illegal.
The only reason its illegal is because the government wouldn't be able to profit off it.
Why? Ever try selling dirt to a farmer? Figure out the relavence of this statement and you get 10 points.

Its NOT dangerous if done in moderation, no more so than alcohol. Its NOT addictive PHYSICALLY. Yes, mental addiction is an issue with some people, but the same goes for people that bight their nails. Nasty habbit, that one. If you indulge in the odd joint here and there every now and then with your friends, it does NOT make you a braindead idiot.

And last but not least, people that look at you like youre the lowest form of life on earth when they find out you smoke weed are ignorant fools that are influence by a missinformed media.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Kosta
Only half a gram?....

Thats enough for me to get moderately stoned,but mind you I have smoked up to a gram today and going to have another mix before I go out. smile I also smoke out of a bong as I think it gets you way more ripped smokin'

Kosta
Hey, do yourself a favor, try this.

GRAVITY bong.

See you on cloud nine.

kmcdude
As far as weed goes.

And last but not least, people that look at you like youre the lowest form of life on earth when they find out you smoke weed are ignorant fools that are influence by a missinformed media.

I hate that,I get it a lot,like if we are at a party and me and my mates start smoking pipes,I notice after that some people kind of drift away from you and it really annoys me cause people act like it is okay to go and get drunk and throw up and act like a complete idiot,but it is not okay to rip a few cones with your mates? roll eyes (sarcastic)

kmcdude

GRAVITY bong.

See you on cloud nine.

laughing out loud Is that when you stand upside down on your head and have one? laughing out loud

Heard of a bucket bong? laughing out loud

kmcdude
Anyway,catcha Kosta,I gotta go have a shower and get my ''boogie'' on,Will I come home tonight or tommorow........or will I die? Who knows big grin

Sorgo

Kmcdude, why don't you try shutting your f*cking mouth for once?

All I see from you is ridiculous and childish threads that mean nothing. All I see is a broken man trying to look cool by expressing the fact that he indulges in Drugs over an Internet Forum. You look like a Moron and that is why we CONTINUOUSLY bash you.

And then *YOU* out of all the damned people try to say that you're the "Big boys" or have any relation to being a "Big boy"? Get off your high horse you Arrogant, Attention seeking shitbag.

bordom
Kmcdude, why don't you try shutting your f*cking mouth for once?

All I see from you is ridiculous and childish threads that mean nothing. All I see is a broken man trying to look cool by expressing the fact that he indulges in Drugs over an Internet Forum. You look like a Moron and that is why we CONTINUOUSLY bash you.

And then *YOU* out of all the damned people try to say that you're the "Big boys" or have any relation to being a "Big boy"? Get off your high horse you Arrogant, Attention seeking shitbag.
Whoa there... what kinda threads do you make??? Honestly no one is on here to make sense of anything, people are on here cause they are bored and need something to fill their time... erm

thundercracker

GRAVITY bong.

See you on cloud nine.

spots getme the most wasted i had a 100 bagbut that vanished .....
also bucket bongs (buckys) get you smashed

Sorgo
Whoa there... what kinda threads do you make??? Honestly no one is on here to make sense of anything, people are on here cause they are bored and need something to fill their time... erm

I am not a walking Thread Generator like Kmcdude.

Wanna hear the funny thing? Our previous arguement was in a Thread that he made stating that he wouldn't make any more threads for a while... No less than two days another thread shows up with the most pathetic and attention-seeking subject of all time.

Thanks for pointing out the Obvious as well.

bordom
I am not a walking Thread Generator like Kmcdude.

Wanna hear the funny thing? Our previous arguement was in a Thread that he made stating that he wouldn't make any more threads for a while... No less than two days another thread shows up with the most pathetic and attention-seeking subject of all time.

Thanks for pointing out the Obvious as well.
Well you were also commenting on how kmcdude's threads were pointless, so I was asking if your's had any significance.
Who really cares if he said that he wasn't going to make any more threads for a long time. Do you think KMC would even be here if there was no threads that are pointless and that piss people off??? Basically what is so bad about his threads other than them being thought up outta boredom???

Sorgo
Well you were also commenting on how kmcdude's threads were pointless, so I was asking if your's had any significance.
Who really cares if he said that he wasn't going to make any more threads for a long time. Do you think KMC would even be here if there was no threads that are pointless and that piss people off??? Basically what is so bad about his threads other than them being thought up outta boredom???

What the f*ck? Of course KMC would be here if there wasn't bad threads. Hell, it would be the smoothest running Forum EVER.

As for his posts, I was not speaking on a Literal Level when I said "Pointless" and eevryone else probably spotted the obvious being why they didn't comment on it... Probably because they knew it wasn't Literal and didn't want to make a fool out of themselves by posting the assumption that what I ment was Literal.

You did it for them.

bordom
What the f*ck? Of course KMC would be here if there wasn't bad threads. Hell, it would be the smoothest running Forum EVER.

As for his posts, I was not speaking on a Literal Level when I said "Pointless" and eevryone else probably spotted the obvious being why they didn't comment on it... Probably because they knew it wasn't Literal and didn't want to make a fool out of themselves by posting the assumption that what I ment was Literal.

You did it for them.
smoothest maybe, but it would be DEAD...
Get used to it... crappy threads are here to stay

Fire

That'd be legal in Belgium

Sorgo
smoothest maybe, but it would be DEAD...
Get used to it... crappy threads are here to stay

No, It wouldn't be dead.

People would enjoy the peace of it.

bordom
No, It wouldn't be dead.

People would enjoy the peace of it.
Whatev
I really don't like argueing when I'm so tired so I am not going to. Plus it gives me a bad rep and I'm not a mean or hateful person erm
So if it makes you any happier, you win.

Sorgo
You pointed out the Obivous again.

I already knew I won.

bordom
You pointed out the Obivous again.

I already knew I won.
How would you know if I am a mean or hateful person or not I have nev talked to you so I don't see why you would know so much about me.

Sorgo
How would you know if I am a mean or hateful person or not I have nev talked to you so I don't see why you would know so much about me. What in the sam hell?!

bordom
I'm not wasting my time with you and this arguement

DarkC

No, thanks. You keep telling me that, and I keep saying no. What, you think I'm just going to back down because you're older? Bullshit.

Storm
Once again, the thread is causing bad blood and hostility between members, and is likely to continue to do so as well.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.