Deadshot vs. The Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superherovandal
Both have absolutely no prep and have with them what they would normally have. Know absolutely nothing about each other. I say this is a fairly good fight. smile No PIS. CIS. etc.

long pig
Deadshot.

He's got bullseye's aim and he uses special bullets. And he doesn't care if he dies or not.

Warmonger
Deadshot is in trouble here. Cause he definetly doens't have Bullseye's aim Bullseye can kill a man with a pen at thirty feet. Deadshot got his ass kicked by a handcuffed Daivid Cain.

It can really go either way but Punisher is smarter and and has actually fought the real Bullseye. Not to mention Punisher is not to shabby in close quarters,and carries a vareity of weapons.

long pig
DS has the whole built in aiming system in his suit. He seems to be a faster draw than Punisher, as well.

Warmonger
Oh I think his aim is better and if it was just a case of the tow doing a mexican standoff type thing like what he did with Deathstroke then he can beat Frank. However in any sort of environment where the two have any sort of environmetn Frank is a much better all soldier than Floyd. He is going to set traps and he is goign to have things like grenades and rocket launchers. Flyod might have that stuff like in his mini but he doesn't regularly carry that stuff where as Frank does.

Also I have yet to see Deadhsot win a fist fight. He honeslty doesn't think much further than his guns.

Tassadar
I dont know Deadshot very well, but from the above posts Punisher wins 6/10

Mider
dont deadshot have the better tech?

The Fake Macoy
Keep in mind Deadshot has a death wish... that seems to be a weakness to me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.