Does your girlfriend fart in front of you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
Seriously,Like is it okay to ''do that'' in front of your missus?or vice versa? Like I personally wont fart in front of my girlfriend........but my longest girlfreind has only been 3 mths,but what are the rules on ''breaking wind'' relationship wise? laughing

Rogue Jedi
fu

Princess-Puppy~
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
fu laughing

Ballister
Nice smilie. You make it?

kmcdude
fu

laughing

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by kmcdude
Seriously,Like is it okay to ''do that'' in front of your missus?or vice versa? Like I personally wont fart in front of my girlfriend........but my longest girlfreind has only been 3 mths,but what are the rules on ''breaking wind'' relationship wise? laughing
Um...I dont care if I fart in front of him.

amity75
It's a good sign if they do coz it shows that they're comfortable with you. Though I dread to think where this thread could go!

xyz jedi
No she doesn't but who cares?

And and where do those sware smilies come from? I saw one that said wanker aswell and I wanna use em.

ResubianNushi
Originally posted by xyz jedi
No she doesn't but who cares?

And and where do those sware smilies come from? I saw one that said wanker aswell and I wanna use em.

You have to look at the KMC custon list of user's smilies.

chimp

Bloigen
Where is the custom place?

xyz jedi
Originally posted by Bloigen
Where is the custom place? yeah.

lowrider370
nice sig Bloigen

xyz jedi
Originally posted by amity75
It's a good sign if they do coz it shows that they're comfortable with you. Though I dread to think where this thread could go! try the bin.

Bloigen
Originally posted by lowrider370
nice sig Bloigen

Thanks. smile

try the bin.

yes

§P0oONY
www.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies.php

Duh.. stick out tongue

xyz jedi
chesty

Barker
chesty
Go Away

Bloigen
chesty

Somehow I knew you were going to post that.

xyz jedi
chesty on chesty naughty

TwisterGameX
raven

hotsauce6548
fu

hysterical2

BlackSunshine
I fart infront of my bf and he'll sit on me and fart. Its a game we play all the time.

SnakeEyes
sick ^

Ballister
at201at201at201

I LOVE THIS SMILIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a1hsauce
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
I fart infront of my bf and he'll sit on me and fart. Its a game we play all the time.
thats a sign of a good relationship yes

DanieLs_4_Ever
Omg we do too!!

kmcdude

sick

silver_tears
That's vile. I wouldn't in front of him and he better not in front of me. messed

Deathblow
Never, but I'd be incredibly turned on if she did yes

BlackSunshine
its funnier when i try to fight him and I'm like so much smaller than him so its just so damn funny.

DarkC
Originally posted by Deathblow
Never, but I'd be incredibly turned on if she did yes
I don't mind when they fart. In fact, if they burp I think it's nearly cute. messed

DanieLs_4_Ever
its funnier when i try to fight him and I'm like so much smaller than him so its just so damn funny.
Kick ass! It's funny how others think it's nasty but it's clearly natural. If we didnt fart, or burp, then we'd spontaneously(sp) combust!! Mwahah. And what better time to do it in front of them? evil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.