Daredevil vs. Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

electrifying 1
Who wins this fight?

jollyjim311
I say Daredevil... Predators cloaking will do him no good, and DD is too fast for him.

house
Yeah interesting match I would go dd, As stated preds cloaking device will do jack shit and dd is very agile...

Metalmanx
Daredevil 5/10.

While the cloaking will do nothing and DD is indeed much faster and far more agile, the Predator then has far superior strength, durability, and persistance. It's a tough one really. I think they each take it 5/10.

gautam
Daredevil 5/10

Good thread, its hard, but for the reasons stated above, I think both will win an even amount

golem370
You seen Predator in the first movie where he was swinging from trees like a monkey did you also see where he was like 100 yards away and ran down Carl Weathers he was moving at atleast 25 to 30 miles an hour He also has claws and the net and energy weapon and the Staff

Crease
Predator wins this easily based on the durability he showed in the movies...how exactly will DD even hurt or incapacitate him? Predator 10/10.

Now Wolverine.....

who?-kid
Originally posted by Crease
Predator wins this easily based on the durability he showed in the movies...how exactly will DD even hurt or incapacitate him? Predator 10/10.

Now Wolverine.....
Somebody just HAD to mention him...

Metalmanx
Originally posted by golem370
You seen Predator in the first movie where he was swinging from trees like a monkey did you also see where he was like 100 yards away and ran down Carl Weathers he was moving at atleast 25 to 30 miles an hour He also has claws and the net and energy weapon and the Staff

I hope you weren't saying that Carl Weathers was moving at 25-30 mph. The fastest human goes about 26 mph.

I still say it's 5/10.

GODSCRIBE
Predator has extremely keen senses. He also has numerous weapons at his disposal, not to mention superhuman strength. He'll win this.

scotsmn
I don't like DD but I give him 7/10

MacalCord
DareDevil would win hands down lets face it he was trained by the greastest ninja that walked the earth Stick! Radar and Agility is unmatched "SpiderMan had to take lessons from DD!" third I've seen DD go toe to toe with the hulk and yeah he took a beating but he kept him busy long enough for S.H.I.E.L.D. to get there a carry the hulk away cause DD hit him with so many blows to critical nerves! so what was that about Predator"Predator has extremely keen senses. He also has numerous weapons at his disposal, not to mention superhuman strength. He'll win this." I don't think so.

You all need to go into comics history.

Ex11B
Originally posted by who?-kid
Somebody just HAD to mention him...

this threads going to go from PREDATOR vs DD to PREDATOR vs some guy with adamantium claws....just great sick

FrothByte
Originally posted by MacalCord
DareDevil would win hands down lets face it he was trained by the greastest ninja that walked the earth Stick! Radar and Agility is unmatched "SpiderMan had to take lessons from DD!" third I've seen DD go toe to toe with the hulk and yeah he took a beating but he kept him busy long enough for S.H.I.E.L.D. to get there a carry the hulk away cause DD hit him with so many blows to critical nerves! so what was that about Predator"Predator has extremely keen senses. He also has numerous weapons at his disposal, not to mention superhuman strength. He'll win this." I don't think so.

I know my comics history, but you need to start thinking logically. HUlk isn't as smart as a predator. Hulk also isn't as agile as a predator. granted dd is much more agile and much faster than a predator, but it woudn't be that easy to hit a predator in its vital areas as it was to hit hulk.

hulk was never a trained fighter... predators are trained warriors from birth. but even if dd has got superior senses and superior fighting skils, predator has got too much firepower and arsenal weaponries at his disposal.

dd isn't fast enough to dodge bullets (he can dodge some, very little amount tho), he isn't fast enough to dodge a plasma canon.

braz
omg this thread is common sense...predator has a shoulder cannon which lauches a plasma blast which virtually disintegrates nething in its path that can lock onto ne object, nething or ne1....predator wins this with eaasseeee, how the hell is DD gunna kill predator?? beat him up? pred has superhuman strength and one punch would probably kill DD, and he has a a shitload arsenal of weapons far superior to nething on planet Earth that would keep DD at a far distance to even do nething running for his life, until pred feels its necessary he'd blast his ass

MacalCord
First of all I love the way you spell your Handle Frothbyte! kewl...Second I was only mentioning the Hulk to show what kind a of stamia DD has and his to ability to take blows, cause he did get hit, As for fire power I still have my bet on DD Radar, for instance DD vs Batman...DD was able to dodge and counter Batman cause he could hear the muslce and tendons flex in batman's hand before he was able to attack. You have some great insight but I still think DD wins.

jrodslam
"dd isn't fast enough to dodge bullets (he can dodge some, very little amount tho), he isn't fast enough to dodge a plasma canon."

Thats not true at all. Daredevil can indeed dodge bullets. Even after they are fired. Punisher has emptied entire clips against Daredevil an has hit nothing.

"predator has a shoulder cannon which lauches a plasma blast which virtually disintegrates nething in its path that can lock onto ne object, nething or ne1"

That may be the case in the PC game, however in 3 movies with Predators in them, the shoulder cannon did not lock(home) on its targets. If youre talking about lock on as in simply target, then yes. However even when locked, the targets were still able to dodge fire.

If this is purely a fist fight, then id say its a 5/10 tie. If the Predator is armed with all their weapons, then he wins 6/10 only due to the net.

Mider
How did Predator fight Superman? I think Predator also beat the crap out of Batman this was a first time fight though i dont think Batman was prepared but if we are talking only hand to hand Predator would win in my opinion anyway i mean what other race hunts the ALIENS like nothing? Only guy who fought an alien and lived was Batman.

grey fox
Originally posted by Mider
How did Predator fight Superman? .

through a plot device , this time it was a alien virus which shorted out his powers....

7yearsjudoka

Last edited by MacalCord on Today at 01:59 AM

While I agree you forget the Hulk toyed with him and ultimately put him in a condition where he was bleeding and close to death.

Arahan
DD wouldt go toe to toe with Preds for long. Hit and run.
DD wins.

Mindship
Ask yourself: could the Arnold Schwarzeneggar or Danny Glover characters beat DD? Take it from there.

Arahan
They had plot devices.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Mindship
Ask yourself: could the Arnold Schwarzeneggar or Danny Glover characters beat DD? Take it from there.
Hell yes. Danny Glover for sure.

Juntai
wtf....?
Pred wins.

Tassadar
Pred 10/10, no humans taking down a pred in h2h, not a snowballs chance in hell, and thats all DD does, besides throw billy clubs, which would do nothing to a pred

braz
Pred uses the smart disk and slices n dices DD. Predator 9/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.