Wolverine Superstar! (Logan Respect Thread)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
A thread for the best X-Man. Draw your proverbial blades here.

ScarletPheonix
WOVLERINE ROCKS MY WORLD!! hoover wink

wolverine8888
ocne I get my other computer hooked up again ill post a few scans

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by wolverine8888
ocne I get my other computer hooked up again ill post a few scans

I know you want to post as much as you can in this thread. stick out tongue

wolverine8888

willRules
this thread already exists..............

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by wolverine8888

I like Wolverines eye mask design. It looks smaller than usual.

botcherby
wolverine is great

Lord Magnus
Wolverine is unmesswithable (it's a word) but I'm hoping he won't take center stage as much in the 3rd movie. Cause Professor X, Storm and Cyclops demand some love as well.

Disappear
interesting pic, 8s. i like the part where it shows wolverine strung up in the webs, his fists aimed at his temples to keep him from clawing his way out. my second favorite's where spider-man starts pounding the shit out of logan during an avengers training session. really an objective look at the rivalry there.

cheekwg
Wolvie go lalalala wolvie fight lalalala

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Lord Magnus
Wolverine is unmesswithable (it's a word) but I'm hoping he won't take center stage as much in the 3rd movie. Cause Professor X, Storm and Cyclops demand some love as well.

Cool word. I think Wolverine has that stayinthere-edness complex when it comes to who impresses upon you the most when it comes to the X-Men.

Love it when he goes berserk, too.

willRules
Originally posted by Disappear
interesting pic, 8s. i like the part where it shows wolverine strung up in the webs, his fists aimed at his temples to keep him from clawing his way out. my second favorite's where spider-man starts pounding the shit out of logan during an avengers training session. really an objective look at the rivalry there.

yes

steverules
I like the pic where wolvie stabs spidey and spidey collapses from blood loss.

willRules
Originally posted by steverules

yeah i like the bit where wolverine defies his only abilities to do that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

steverules
I knew I could get you to reply.....you Will are predictable (no hard feelings).

willRules
laughing out loud

hotsauce6548

laughing

Scoobless
i like the part where it shows wolverine strung up in the webs, his fists aimed at his temples to keep him from clawing his way out. my second favorite's where spider-man starts pounding the shit out of logan during an avengers training session.

good times

yes

X-Logan
Originally posted by steverules
Me too. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Wolverine is the best marvel character.

steverules
I like deadpool more. I like how he flushed Rhino down the toilet. The scans are on the respect deadpool website in the comic books forum, it's a great thread.

wolverine8888
I like this pic

Disappear
i guess anything feels like a good punch once your dad strips half your power out of spite...

wolverine8888
? that was classic hercules. the same hercules who stalemated thor.

cheekwg
wolvie rocks my sock,flips my flops and locks my locks

wolverine8888
this one cool also

FistOfThe North
I like this one. I particularly like Wolverine pics where he looks like he's either furious about is to attack.

Like he's about to go Berserk, lo

chicku
man i wish my scanner worked i have one of those pages where wolvy lets lose and theres just a bunch of white slashes

wolverine8888
like this one?

crimsonphoenix
i would f*ck logan any day

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by crimsonphoenix
i would f*ck logan any day

Wow! I love that pic. Im gonna use it as my desktop backgraound.

The Wolverine pic looks good too. Looks like Alex Ross's painting. My favorite comics artist. cool

chicku
yea i love that wolvy vs grey hulk fight

wsg
Originally posted by X-Logan
Me too. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Wolverine is the best marvel character.

:nodyes

chicku
hey wolverine8888 got anymore of that hulk wolvy fight

wolverine8888
Originally posted by chicku
hey wolverine8888 got anymore of that hulk wolvy fight

yup

Rave X
Nice ass

chicku
thanks man love the wolverine hulk fight

Stormluvr
logan is hot sometimes

wolverine8888
Originally posted by chicku
thanks man love the wolverine hulk fight
welcome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.