Movie Hulk vs King Kong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Hulk43
The Hulk at 25 feet tall versus King Kong,the one from the new King Kong movie this year.They're both at full power and can't get any stronger,who wins?

Solidus Snake
1 punch victory for hulk

NoFate007
Hulk without a doubt. 10/10

Joker1237
King Kong, becuase he is SO BIG and strong,

Nukes could not take King Kong out lol.

Ultimate Hulk43
I seriously think this would be almost an even match,so long as the Hulk doesn't get madder.

Timslar
You're insane.
Hulk wins, every time at any size.

Ultimate Hulk43
Insane?No.Having an opinion?Yes.

Hulk_Power
Hulk wins. No problem. King Kong is big and strong but he's not nearly as strong as Hulk from the movie. He'd get his ass kicked easily.

kgkg
King Kong smash puny Hulk

Hulk_Power
Originally posted by kgkg
King Kong smash puny Hulk

You can't be serious right? huh

FrothByte
king kong's sking gets pierced by bullets. hulk's doesn't.

house
Hulk easy, Very easy. One punch will have kong down for the count...

Mindship
Picture Kong spinning the tank around and tossing it a mile. If something seems wrong with that picture, you have your answer.

Swanky-Tuna
When Hulk was getting shot at and started pitching a fit, I swear I saw him get slightly bigger. That to me indicates that, like his comic book counter part, he gets stronger/bigger as he gets madder.

grey fox
One punch , then afterwards they go to a banana bar and have a few milkshakes before discussing their movie careers cool

Ex11B
Kong would make a nice rug by the fire in Hulks house(if he had one)

clueless
hulk kicks king kongs hairy monkey a**

Ultimate Hulk43
King Kong could put up a good fight for a while but then he'd get smashed.

Soljer
Movie Hulk would likely stomp on King Kong. Unfortunately. King Kong had the better personality and actor.

Draco69
Originally posted by Soljer
Movie Hulk would likely stomp on King Kong. Unfortunately. King Kong had the better personality and actor.

yes

King Kong was badass. He took down two T-Rexes by his lonesome (and a few raptors) at the same time.

Hulk struggled with a poodle and a pitbull and barely won.

Gamma-enhanced dogs...but still.

Ultimate Hulk43
That's not true, Kong tangled with three V-Rexes but he didn't fight any raptors then. In fact, he didn't fight any raptors at all. That's just exaggeration. As for the Hulk, he wasn't struggling with the gamma dofs, the fight didn't last long & the Hulk destroyed all three of them. I kind of like Kong's chances but you are overestimating him way too much.

breeze85
King Kong struggled with T-Rexes, they weigh around 6-8 tons each. Hulk, on the other hand, threw tanks weighing tens of tons like they were nothing. This isn't a fight.

Badabing
Hulk beats the hell out of Kong.

spidey-dude
movie hulk 15 feet tall. king kong 30 feet tall hmmm ? damn thats hard to choose who will win

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by spidey-dude
movie hulk 15 feet tall. king kong 30 feet tall hmmm ? damn thats hard to choose who will win

Not really.

Hulk pummels him.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
When Hulk was getting shot at and started pitching a fit, I swear I saw him get slightly bigger. That to me indicates that, like his comic book counter part, he gets stronger/bigger as he gets madder.

Yeah he got bigger as he got angrier it was shown in the extra's on the dvd.

One thing I never understoof about Kong though is why if you go to an island and see dinosaurs all around and a big Gorilla would you want to show off the big gorilla come on people would be far more impressed with the existence of dinosaurs than a flipping giant ape.

boriquaking55
Movie Hulk 10/10. How can anyone think Kong has a shot?

Kong -- Owned by 1920's era biplanes.

Hulk -- Owned several M1A Abrams and F22's.

cool

xmeat
movie hulk was weak even i know that.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by xmeat

but feat wise he beats Kong

Ultimate Hulk43
Not really. What they did in their movies were both impressive. Hulk fought off three gamma dogs while Kong fought off three V-Rexes. Kong does have a chance, he seems pretty strong, especially since he's an evolved silverback gorilla. Kong could probably win 4/10 at the most. At least until the Hulk get's madder.

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by xmeat

So, throwing around a tank is weak, huh?

SpunkySmurph
Hulk has the strength

Kong has the skill.

I haven't seen the movie in a while, so, freely correct me if I'm mistaken, but I don't remember the movie ever mentioning Hulk growing in strength when he got mad.

Mind you, Hulk still takes this.

This would be a better fight if it was on Skull Island, in Kong's territory

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by breeze85
King Kong struggled with T-Rexes, they weigh around 6-8 tons each. Hulk, on the other hand, threw tanks weighing tens of tons like they were nothing. This isn't a fight.

I was just looking at the movie last night & Kong didn't struggle with those V-Rexes in any way. He handled all three of them without a problem. Also, the V-Rexes were ten feet taller than Kong which means they stood around 24-26 feet tall on average so they weighed over 14 tons, not 6-8. Besides, Kong picked one of the V-Rexes up with ONE hand & threw him at least ten feet into another one. I'm not saying that Kong would win but he's not as weak as some of you seem to think. He should be able to lift at least 60-80 tons.

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Hulk has the strength

Kong has the skill.

I haven't seen the movie in a while, so, freely correct me if I'm mistaken, but I don't remember the movie ever mentioning Hulk growing in strength when he got mad.

Mind you, Hulk still takes this.

This would be a better fight if it was on Skull Island, in Kong's territory

Yes, it did. The Hulk grew in the movie when he got angry just like he does in the comics. In his first transformation he was only 9 ft tall, in his second transformation he was being shot & angrier & grew to be 12 ft tall. In his third & fourth transformations he was 15 ft tall which was his final height. Also, even though Kong was killed by those airplanes, he was still pretty invincible, he was able to take some shots from guns & survive when they were trying to capture him back on Skull Island. So, I think that he'd be able to take punches from the Hulk. But, Kong would have a bigger advantage on Skull Island.

spidey-dude
kong weighs a hell alot more than hulk. one stomp on hulk from way up there. R.I.P hulk

boriquaking55
I have my doubts that movie Kong could even throw a tank like Hulk did, he might be able to, at best, overturn it.

This fight is not even close

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by boriquaking55
I have my doubts that movie Kong could even throw a tank like Hulk did, he might be able to, at best, overturn it.

This fight is not even close

What the f**k?

You don't think he can overturn a tank?

He was wrenching apart buildings like they were nothing. He was lifting, throwing, and battling many-ton dinosaurs with little effort.

Sure. he's not as strong as Hulk, but he's MUCH more skilled, much more agile, bigger until Hulk gets too mad, and much more resourceful.

Kong still loses. But it's closer then you think.

playa1258
Hulk would kill Kong He was way stronger and his power did seem to increase and he was much faster and more agile. Hulk was outrunning Helicopters catching missiles out of the air and was able to move at over 300 miles per hour. His speed,agility and reflexes were quite impressive.

xmeat
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
So, throwing around a tank is weak, huh? hell yeah compared to the comic one.

breeze85
I was just looking at the movie last night & Kong didn't struggle with those V-Rexes in any way. He handled all three of them without a problem. Also, the V-Rexes were ten feet taller than Kong which means they stood around 24-26 feet tall on average so they weighed over 14 tons, not 6-8. Besides, Kong picked one of the V-Rexes up with ONE hand & threw him at least ten feet into another one. I'm not saying that Kong would win but he's not as weak as some of you seem to think. He should be able to lift at least 60-80 tons.

"King Kong is being described as 25 feet tall on his hind legs by the makers of this version, half as tall as the filmmakers of the 1933 described their "50-foot" Kong. However, in proportion to people and objects in that film, the original Kong was actually around the same height (20-25 feet) as the new Kong."

Look closely on the movie and you see King Kong would actually be a way taller than the V-Rexes if he was standing on his hind legs as his height is described above. The T-Rexes are estimated to have been 14-17 feet tall and it suits perfectly for movie Rexes as well. Therefore they also weigh around 7 tons.

And yes, he struggled with them, struggled with under 10 ton beings. Hulk could have just torn them apart like paper. Hell, he could have thrown one like miles away (the Rex would be killed in the attempt). Think about it for a moment. Hulk THREW tanks weighing of tens of tons as if they weighed nothing.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Is this the Fay Wray Kong or Peter Jackson's Kong?

breeze85
Peter Jackson's.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
What the f**k?

You don't think he can overturn a tank?

He was wrenching apart buildings like they were nothing. He was lifting, throwing, and battling many-ton dinosaurs with little effort.

Sure. he's not as strong as Hulk, but he's MUCH more skilled, much more agile, bigger until Hulk gets too mad, and much more resourceful.

Kong still loses. But it's closer then you think.

He might be able to do a bit more than just overturn it, yes, but comparing damaging some buildings to tossing tanks is childish and ludicrous. They're not even close to the same thing, tearing apart buildings does not take nearly the effort to toss around 60 ton Abrams tanks like Hulk was doing. Not even in the same league. This is ridiculous.

There's no proof Kong (an animal) is more skilled than Hulk (who still showed some rudimentary intelligence). This fight is NOT close. People act like Kong knows Kung-Fu or some shit.

Kong has nowhere near the durability Hulk has, either. This is a curbstomp. Unless it was King Kong vs. Godzilla Kong. He was actually badass

Xplosive
Ah, Hulk very easily 10/10

Originally posted by Draco69
yes

King Kong was badass. He took down two T-Rexes by his lonesome (and a few raptors) at the same time.

Hulk struggled with a poodle and a pitbull and barely won.

Gamma-enhanced dogs...but still.

Ha. You do reailze that Hulk threw tank with ease which is much, much heavier than King Kong.
Tank fired at him, it was nothing to Hulk.

King Kong is joke here, even to movie Hulk.

And it was pretty much implied that military wouldn't be bale to stop him with force, only with Betty, who calmed him down.

King Kong got stopped and killed by few planes and it back in the days.

boriquaking55
Repeat.....CURBSTOMP.

the only way Kong would ever win this....is with massive PIS

LORDSIDIOUS01
HULK SMASH HULK SMASH.

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by Xplosive
Ah, Hulk very easily 10/10

Ha. You do reailze that Hulk threw tank with ease which is much, much heavier than King Kong.
Tank fired at him, it was nothing to Hulk.

King Kong is joke here, even to movie Hulk.

And it was pretty much implied that military wouldn't be bale to stop him with force, only with Betty, who calmed him down.

King Kong got stopped and killed by few planes and it back in the days.

Even though I still think the Hulk would win, King Kong is no joke. He may not be as strong as the Hulk but he is still very strong.

MrMeanGreen
Kong is an impressive creature, but he is very mortal, he died from bullets and a fall from the empire state building, Hulk fell almost from space, and was just pissed off. all hulk has to do is throw Kong around a bit and that all she wrote.

llagrok
Would regular size Hulk be able to beat a gorilla?

Hulk every single time.

Lethal_Rise
Originally posted by MrMeanGreen
Kong is an impressive creature, but he is very mortal, he died from bullets and a fall from the empire state building, Hulk fell almost from space, and was just pissed off. all hulk has to do is throw Kong around a bit and that all she wrote. yeah bro that's pretty much the best evidence I've seen in this whole thread. honestly, Kong could beat the HELL out of hulk and he'd heal. I honestly don't remember Kong being able to survive in space or take multiple missle blasts WHILE running at over 200 mph.

janus77
man is this thread not complete spite?

King Kong couldn't even beat one of the Gamma Poodles that Hulk annihilated.

absolute curbstomp win for Hulk.

BobbyD
Hulk should have very little difficulty with KK.

PITT_HAPPENS
I think movie Hulk and movie Godzilla would be better

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/allposters/60/1800022060p.jpg

Green Scar
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Repeat.....CURBSTOMP.

the only way Kong would ever win this....is with massive PIS

Yeah,like if he fell on him from the height of the Empire State Building laughing

Green Scar
Damm double post.

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by PITT_HAPPENS
I think movie Hulk and movie Godzilla would be better

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/allposters/60/1800022060p.jpg

Godzilla steps on the Hulk but the Hulk pushes Godzilla's foot up & knocks him down. Then, the Hulk gets on top of him & proceeds to beat the shit out of him.

E.V.E

TheGame17
Godzilla steps on the Hulk but the Hulk pushes Godzilla's foot up & knocks him down. Then, the Hulk gets on top of him & proceeds to beat the shit out of him.

E.V.E

so hulk beats godzilla easy but not king kong?

charlemagne9746
Isn't Godzilla supposed to be around 400 ft tall? If so, Kong must have had some massive size alterations over the years. He went from 50 ft. to close to 400 ft....to about 20-25 feet in the new movie.

Kento
Yes well they couldn't have Kong fighting Godzilla and being tiny compared to him. Not that Kong should have ever stood a chance against Godzilla anyway.

And Kong gets beaten.

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by Kento
Yes well they couldn't have Kong fighting Godzilla and being tiny compared to him. Not that Kong should have ever stood a chance against Godzilla anyway.

And Kong gets beaten.

yeah, Kong had no business beating Godzilla in that movie...it was dumb.

As far as this thread goes....the only Hulk that Kong could ever take is the old TV version with Lou Ferrigno

Kento
Didn't the Japanese version of that movie have Godzilla winning? And I still remember Godzilla winning when I seen the movie. Or at least Kong running away.

charlemagne9746
The version that I saw had Godzilla falling off a cliff and into the ocean. Kong got whipped for most of the fight...but defeated Godzilla in the end.

Kento
Eh it's been a long time since I seen the movie but for some reason I remember them both going into the water and then Kong swimming off really fast though Godzilla didn't rise I just assumed Kong was running away. And I may be imagining it I remember hearing Godzilla's roar at the end.

Lethal_Rise
lol, Godzilla shoulda destroyed monkey man that's pretty stupid he didn't. oh yeah the hulk still wins.

Ultimate Hulk43
The Hulk can beat King Kong, American Godzilla, & Japanese Godzilla. He'd probably be able to defeat them all at the same time.

severance
Movie Hulk easily. Much stronger. Tossing a 60 ton tank over half a mile is apparently equivalent to 100,000 horse power.
Much tougher can withstand minigun fire from attack helicopters
Has the ability to heal.
Has the ability to get even stronger
Can leap for miles
Can even run at nigh on 300mph

Whats Kong got?
20 ton Simian strength, which is pretty impressive but not enough. Not nearly enough. smokin'

Faceman
Originally posted by Joker1237
King Kong, becuase he is SO BIG and strong,

Nukes could not take King Kong out lol.
There were no nukes in that film....

durhulk

CaptainStoic
The Hulk is a BEAST... Kong has no chance.

severance
also Hulk could survive a drop from empire state. and could easily take out ww1 biplanes

ragesRemorse
Movie Hulk struggled with three big dogs, so im going with Kong.

CaptainStoic
Those 3 big dogs were filled with gamma radition they would more than likely rip Kong to pieces. It's kind of an coincidence I watched Kong a few days ago.

severance
Originally posted by ragesRemorse

the big dogs were gamma powered (note the fact that they could leap several hundred feat into the boughs of a great redwood). Remember also they were really really big dogs cos the movie hulk is about 12-15 feet tall and they were similar sized.

Besides doesn't matter how much he struggled with them. He just got stronger. Note at the end of the fight he killed the big one by flexing his trapezius muscle and snapping its jaw. Kong can't get stronger. If Kong began the match hurting the movie Hulk which is possible. Soon the guy is going to get mad enough and strong enough to simply RIP KONG LIMB FROM LIMB.

chair

severance
Originally posted by severance
the big dogs were gamma powered (note the fact that they could leap several hundred feat into the boughs of a great redwood). Remember also they were really really big dogs cos the movie hulk is about 12-15 feet tall and they were similar sized.

Besides doesn't matter how much he struggled with them. He just got stronger. Note at the end of the fight he killed the big one by flexing his trapezius muscle and snapping its jaw. Kong can't get stronger. If Kong began the match hurting the movie Hulk which is possible. Soon the guy is going to get mad enough and strong enough to simply RIP KONG LIMB FROM LIMB.

chair

end of whip

SevenShackles
hulk might jump up between his legs and tear his sack off.
if not i can see kong flinging him around until hulk jumps real high and lands right on his head snapping his neck and cracking his skull.

severance
Originally posted by SevenShackles
hulk might jump up between his legs and tear his sack off.
if not i can see kong flinging him around until hulk jumps real high and lands right on his head snapping his neck and cracking his skull.

er this is the movie hulk hes about 15 foot tall king kong about 25 feet tall. Hulk is not going to fit between his legs easily. wink

Ultimate Hulk43
The Hulk would destroy Kong easily & use his head as a basketball.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Those 3 big dogs were filled with gamma radition they would more than likely rip Kong to pieces. It's kind of an coincidence I watched Kong a few days ago.

But they were dogs. As good as the movie was He still fought dogs. Im sorry thats just a personal annoyance i cant get over. I am nuerotic like that. I dont actually think Hulk would lose to Kong, well unless of course hulk hurt jane, Then Hulk is just going to get a monkey stomp.

spidey-dude
movie hulk 15 ft tall king kong 25 ft. but i say hulk is stronger

h1a8

I think you're sadly comparing the hulk dogs with t-rexs.

h1a8
But they were dogs. As good as the movie was He still fought dogs. Im sorry thats just a personal annoyance i cant get over. I am nuerotic like that. I dont actually think Hulk would lose to Kong, well unless of course hulk hurt jane, Then Hulk is just going to get a monkey stomp.

lmao eek!

From your logic
And Hulk is a man. As good as the movie was He still is a man.
Thus it is annoying if he beats say a tank. That darn tank must be pretty weak.
1000 kong's wouldn't be able to hurt hulk with their puny 25ton strength.
And Kong would run away from those dogs as they would tear him to pieces (especially since 1920 bullets can) easily.

It is incredible of how young people are on this forum.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by h1a8
lmao eek!

From your logic
And Hulk is a man. As good as the movie was He still is a man.
Thus it is annoying if he beats say a tank. That darn tank must be pretty weak.
1000 kong's wouldn't be able to hurt hulk with their puny 25ton strength.
And Kong would run away from those dogs as they would tear him to pieces (especially since 1920 bullets can) easily.

It is incredible of how young people are on this forum.

Well...all i can say, is that my logic prefers a big monkey that fights dinosaurs, Giant insects and reptiles instead of something that fights giant mutated dogs and storm clouds roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kong wouldnt run away, gorilla's dont run they stand and fight while dying with pride thank you very much.

Im not siding with Kong over the HUlk in this battle. I'm just siding with a better movie wink

Ultimate Hulk43
Yeah, King Kong (2005) was a better movie than Ang Lee's Hulk & although he wouldn't win the fight, Kong wouldn't run either. Gorillas aren't cowards.

SevenShackles
sack ripping. hulk win.

Ultimate Hulk43
Hulk either punches Kong's head off or rips a hole right through his chest.

severance
Well...all i can say, is that my logic prefers a big monkey that fights dinosaurs, Giant insects and reptiles instead of something that fights giant mutated dogs and storm clouds roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kong wouldnt run away, gorilla's dont run they stand and fight while dying with pride thank you very much.

Im not siding with Kong over the HUlk in this battle. I'm just siding with a better movie wink

for sure Kong was a better movie (and I am a complete Hulk fan since age of 3 many decades ago). If this was based on how good the movie was Kong does win.
If its based on feats performed in the movie he does not.

smokin'

Ultimate Hulk43
Yeah, Kong just isn't as tough as the Hulk. At maximum Kong may be able to lift 40-60 tons & that's still not enough strength to defeat the Hulk.

edster247
This battle is basically normal hulk vs a very large gorilla

SO Hulk is a sure thing 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.