Die You ZOmbie Bastards!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

papabeard
This looks good to me ...... big grin

www.creature-corner.com/?type=news&id=1014

papabeard
Serial killing superheroes fighting an evil monster with a zombie army? And not only zombies, but also ninjas, robots, and dogmen? Plus hot, scantily clad zombie chicks? That'll do.

Making the prospect seem even sweeter, director Caleb Emerson made the best film on the Best of Tromadance: Vol 1 dvd- Red's Breakfast 2: Dawn of the Red and has acted in the last couple of Troma offerings (Citizen Toxie and Poultrygeist) It definitely has the look of a Troma film. Perhaps it's only fitting that Lloyd himself has a cameo. It's not something said too often, but this movie just looks like a lot of fun.

You can check out the official website here,

http://dieyouzombiebastards.com/

There are screener dvds for sale on the site. If you do pick it up, post a review.

LizzyT123
sounds pretty cool from what you wrote.

Nevermind
OMG! YES! Another Troma film! Toxic Avenger kicks ass. If this ever comes out here, I'm definitely checking it out! You da man Papabeard! Give this man a promotion! I dunno why I didn't find it before I was on the Troma recently.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.