if u had the phoenix force.........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stormluvr
if you had the Phoenix Force what would ur colors be? and what would u make teh fire bird look like?

If i had teh Phoenix Force i would keep the Fire Bird form and my colors would be black and a dark green my dark phoenix colors would be black and grey stick out tongue

Phoenix_Avatar9
I would either like Jean's colors as a White Crown, or maybe something like Giraud's, there would be no way in hell that a guy could pull off an alteration of her here comes tomorrow costume, but that was one of jean's hottest

mr.smiley
If I had the Phoenix Force I would make a better costume for Juggernaut in X3.

NoFate007
Phoenix colors - red and gold with slight traces of black
Dark Phoenix colors - blood red and black

I'd just make the fire look real badass. It'd look threatening in both normal and dark mode.

bitca730
turquoise and lilac...

nathan summers
The costume wouldn't matter to me. Just the power itself. If I had it, I'd destroy everything...and restore order from the chaos.

Stormluvr
ooooooooook

nathan summers
devil

Stormluvr
jean pics for x-woman

eternitygoddess
White and gold - just like the White Phoenix outfit.

Phoenix_Avatar9
i love the raptor in endsong, soo menacingly cool

Stormluvr
yea!

LordKaos
My Phoenix form would have me constantly buring with cosmic fire that shifted color with my moods, the raptor I'd keep the same.

Stormluvr
more pics for x-woman

Stormluvr
more

Stormluvr
mopre

Stormluvr
more

Stormluvr
the symbal

GalacticStorm
I agree NS its alllll about the power!!! Telekinetic godhood. Total control of matter down to the sub atomic. I would rule existence from the White Hot Room and make Galactus my butler.

Swanky-Tuna
I would ditch the stupid name and costume and just be made of fire. Or better yet, just ditch the physical form. When you're that high up, physical form is for bitches.

Phoenix_Avatar9
u know what, i think id like my form to be golden-man, no costume, just clothed in fire, id telekinetically atomize stuff and put it together again like legos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.