Weapon X Program Vs...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

illadelph12
Unknown to the authorities of the US and Canadian Governments, Dr. Charles Windsor of the Weapon X program was actually Mr. Sinister in disguise. The program was just a ruse, planned by Apocalypse and Sinister in the late 19th century to have the US Government fund and create an army of mutants with regenerative properties to act as a special unit of assassins known as Apocalypse's Hellhounds.

Sinister has released a retrovirus into the atmosphere of Earth that, when it infects a participant in the Weapon X program, instills a command protocol that leaves them under the full control of Sinister and/or Apocalypse.

Here are the infected members:

Wolverine
Sabretooth
Agent Zero (aka Maverick)
Mastodon
Wraith
Silver Fox
Wildcat
Ajax
Kane
Slayback
Deadpool
Copycat
Mesmero
Wild Child
Aurora
Washout
Jack in the Box
Madison Jeffries
Marrow
Wildside
Reaper
Chamber

Apocalypse commissions them to kill every politician (including T'Challa, Lex Luthor, and Doom) and street level metahuman/mutant hero on Marvel and DC Earth so that Mr. Sinister can replace them with clones under their control, covertly ushering in his new world order.

Can you create a team of 5-12 street level heroes collectively from both Marvel and/or DC Earth (excluding Black Panther, as he is a mark to be assasinated by the group) that can defeat the Hellhounds?

And if so, how do they win?

Discuss.

illadelph12
Oh, and no prep...

golem370
What do you consider Street Level fighters

Superherovandal
Shadowcat,Blink, Deathstroke, Spiderman, Red Hood, Batgirl, DD, Darkcrawler. does Atom count?

illadelph12
Originally posted by golem370
What do you consider Street Level fighters

People of the Batman, Punisher, Daredevil, Shang Chi, Luke Cage ilk.

Basically, anyone groundbased (can't fly), settles things with their fists/gadgets/weapons, and below Spiderman (who I'd consider the the last rung between street and superhuman, though he himself is superhuman).

Also, it's heroes only.

No Deathstroke.

illadelph12
And Atom doesn't count. Your average streetlevel character can't traverse between universes via the microverse.

Think in the line of Green Arrow, Batman, Robin, Azrael, Captain America, etc.

Superherovandal
then does Blink count?

Superherovandal
IF she does she could just send them to the moon and let them all die. Or put a grenade in there brains.

illadelph12
Originally posted by Superherovandal
then does Blink count?

Hmm...

You know, Blink is kind of a gray area. She's not overly powerful, but she can teleport interplanetarily under her own power, which is really beyond a street level ability. I'd say Blink is a no, but Nightcrawler or Cloak would be a yes, as they can also teleport, but not to a planet hopping degree.

Superherovandal
yeah but she would need gear to survive you know. So it kinda balances out don't it?

golem370
Captain America
Spider-Man
Spider-Woman
US-Agent
Battle Star
Batman
Nightwing
Demolishen Man
Rusty Collins
Shatterstar
Longshot
Dazzler

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Shadowcat,Blink, Deathstroke, Spiderman, Red Hood, Batgirl, DD, Darkcrawler. does Atom count?

Wait.

When did I became a street level superhero? laughing out loud

You can leave me out...I don't want to face group of bloodthirsty assassins.

xmarksthespot
If Blink is allowed then Blink is probably almost enough...

DarkCrawler
Yeah, he will just teleport them into something and fuse them together.

Or teleport them in the sun, that works too.

Dizzle
Wait, you're alloweing Cloak? Done and done. By himself. Unless he turns solid halfway through them...

22 against a maximum of 12 isn't really fair, especially when some of them go beyond your limitations. (coughAURORAcough)

Anyway... If Cloak doesn't count, I don't know if I can think of 12 guys who wouldn't get immediately demolished by Aurora, much less the rest of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.