Mindless Hulk vs Sundipped Superman with a Twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Well here the Story Sundipped Superman is walking down the street and about a mile down the road the Hulkbusters capture Mindless Hulk and they think drowning him in a tub of Gamma radiation will kill him so they lower the extremely mad Hulk in the large container of Gamma radiation and after about 20 minutes be busts out Extremely Mad and Gamma Juiced. About the time he breaks out of the building here comes Superman Sundipped. Superman and The Hulk walk by one another and bump shoulders they turn around and staring the other one down what happens next

ZephroCarnelian
Same thing as would normally happen.

Superman speedblitzes Hulk into a) atoms or b) space.

No difference really.

scotsmn
Hulk one-shots his upper torso off of his lower toro. Then he uses Supes legs as nun-chucks and takes down a few buildings.

golem370
The difference is that the only way to get Hulk in Space is to grab him and no that would be the last thing Superman would want to do because Hulk would break Superman back If he got to close.

Hulk_Power
I'd say Hulk could take his ass.

zachrivard
sun dipped superman is uber powerful hulk couldnt do nething to him

guy smiley
Superman vaporizes Hulk with his sundipped induced flame ability OR punches his fist through Hulk's head then he goes home and gives it to Lois in the arse.

Scoobless
Superman would say: "sorry man, didn't see you there"

Hulk replies: "don't worry about it"

and they both go on their way

yes

Dizzle
Originally posted by Scoobless
Superman would say: "sorry man, didn't see you there"

Hulk replies: "don't worry about it"

and they both go on their way

yes

PEACEFUL SOLUTION!?!?!?!?! NEVER! THIS IS AMERICA DAMMIT!!!

sniper santa

Scoobless
no it isn't

Dizzle
Superman refuses to operate outside of America

Scoobless
a pity George Bush doesn't feel the same way

supremthor
superman could do this.

golem370
The Mindless Hulk held his own with Gladiator Superman is fight and extremely Angry Hulk who has been bathing in Gamma Radiation which means he would be a way Stronger Hulk then even Mindless Hulk Superman will go down but he might take Hulk with him but Superman does go down.

golem370
The day where Superman take on somebody like Galaxy Master who is extremely powerful.Galaxy Master-Powers: The Galaxy Master is able to survive in virtually any environment, from the vacuum of outer space to the depths of the ocean. It survives by drawing energy from its victims. It can manipulate and release most forms of energy in the form of blasts, radiating waves, or force fields. It can project solid matter, such as meteor-like rocks. In addition, it can transform itself into virtually any form it can imagine, for solitary giants to a multitude of small insect-like creatures. Its primary weakness was attack from within its form, which generally occurred when its energy levels dropped so low that it could not prevent an attacker from entering

kgkg
Originally posted by Dizzle
PEACEFUL SOLUTION!?!?!?!?! NEVER! THIS IS AMERICA DAMMIT!!!

sniper santa
Shooting Santa? sad

"Dizzle has been added to Santa's naughty list"

Dizzle
Originally posted by kgkg
Shooting Santa? sad

"Dizzle has been added to Santa's naughty list"

Easy there, don't kill the messenger. Santa's my homeboy. America, however, chooses to disagree.

Superman would eat Hulk. Cuz Hulk, though disgustingly strong, is still really, really, really.... really really really really really really really really really really really SLOW by comparison. Superman goes Sentry style and flies through Hulk's head, then turns around and melts the rest.

scotsmn
Originally posted by Dizzle
Easy there, don't kill the messenger. Santa's my homeboy. America, however, chooses to disagree.

Superman would eat Hulk. Cuz Hulk, though disgustingly strong, is still really, really, really.... really really really really really really really really really really really SLOW by comparison. Superman goes Sentry style and flies through Hulk's head, then turns around and melts the rest.

No, this level of amped up Hulk would be indestructible. Supes would knock himself out if he tried that. Superman would wear out and need to go recharge in the sun to continue while Hulk would keep going... getting madder, stronger, faster, more durable until he KOs Supes.

clueless
hulk goes argeeeeeeeee!!!! trys to hit superman superman moves then spins him around by his feet and throws him to saturn

clueless
or throws him to the sun then flies there himself and kicks his green a**

clueless
snipertomcat

golem370
bump

bigboygreen
A super charged Hulk Hummmm I wonder whos going to win this one. Waite I know Maybe the HULK!!!. even if he wasent supercharged he could take superman.

Dayscribe
Originally posted by bigboygreen
A super charged Hulk Hummmm I wonder whos going to win this one. Waite I know Maybe the HULK!!!. even if he wasent supercharged he could take superman.

Nope.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.