Signature Malfunction

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alpha Centauri
For some peculiar reason the glowing text in my sig has decided not to have a glow anymore.

I never edited my sig and it has been fine since.

Is there work being done on the codes or something? Just so I know what's goin' dahn.

-AC

Syren
The glow doesn't work in my profile either erm

Lana
Well, if you're on Firefox it won't.

Ken Kenobi
That's one of Firefox's downfalls. erm No glow, blur, reverse...

Lana
Meh, those tags not working on Firefox doesn't bother me in the least.

GCG
firefox

ha ha

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Lana
Well, if you're on Firefox it won't.

okay, I may sound dumb when I say ask this....but whats firefox exactly? embarrasment..because I use to have glowing text, now I cant see my glow or anyone elses...is there a way I can fix it?? embarrasment

Nevermind
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
okay, I may sound dumb when I say ask this....but whats firefox exactly?

Firefox is a web browser just like Explorer, except it's a lot better. For instance, instead of having to open multiple pages to view different things you can view them in the same page just under different "tabs". Also it seems to run a lot faster than Explorer. I'm with Lana those tags not working doesn't bother me in the least. One downfall however, is you may have to download plug-ins.

Lana
Originally posted by GCG
firefox

ha ha

I love that smilie laughing out loud

Nevermind
Originally posted by GCG
firefox

ha ha

haha, so true.

Raven Guardia
okay, I have another silly question (I am not great with comps) how do I know if I have foxfire, because I always thought I had explorer but now my glow text is not working...so I am confused.

Nevermind
okay, I have another silly question (I am not great with comps) how do I know if I have foxfire, because I always thought I had explorer but now my glow text is not working...so I am confused.

Does your browser have the firefox logo in the top left corner?

Nevermind
This is the firefox logo:
http://joi.ito.com/Firefox-logo.png

Raven Guardia
nope, It has the blue e with the page behind it...thats why I was wondering why the glow wouldnt work.

Nevermind
nope, It has the blue e with the page behind it...thats why I was wondering why the glow wouldnt work.

Then you have Explorer. Why doesn't the glow work? I have no idea.

Bloigen
No, isn't it because of Koala Meatpie messed about and discovered something? Then Raz needed to stop it so he disabled some vbcode.

Edit: Koala found out how to make invisible text and how to break threads. Her used a mixture of vb code which included Glow. Raz must have disabled it to get it out of hand.

Raz
I made some changes. Does it show up now?

Clovie
test blur
test glow

edit:
not showing.

Syren
Koala's lethal shock

Piggle Humsy
I had the same problem with my scrolling text under my sig... it was working fine then I logged in the other day and it just showed the tags.. they were correct and I had not touched them they just stopped working... shrug

I just assumed that raz had decided to stop letting people use vb codes in their signatures like with the custom smilies... but then I noticed other people with scrolling under theirs... erm

oh and I don't use Firefox so it's not because of that...

Raz
Just put the tag back in. Should be working now.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Im pretty sure it's having to do with Java. My comp did that before. And I havent bothered to read any of the other posts so dont gripe if the questions already been answered.

Lana
Raz was changing things, which is why it wasn't working.....

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
Im pretty sure it's having to do with Java. My comp did that before. And I havent bothered to read any of the other posts so dont gripe if the questions already been answered.

Seriously, tell me. Why post in this thread without reading the replies beforehand? I can see it happening in a thread with pages upon pages of posts, but this one...come on.

Bloigen
I posted it before anyone else stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.