Richard Pryor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Inspectah Deck
One of the greatest comedian died today sad

He died at the age of 65

Victor Von Doom
He's been ill for a while.

I think although he was appreciated greatly in his time, it will increase exponentially during the eulogising.

Inspectah Deck
R.I.P. Richard

JacopeX
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
One of the greatest comedian died today sad

He died at the age of 65 eer

StaT1c
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051210/ap_en_mo/obit_pryor

=[

Inspectah Deck
You don't know who Richard Pryor is? You are truly a dumbass

JacopeX
yea i do, im jus shocked he dead

JacopeX
but yea, he is funny. I loved that movie with him as a baseball player and then he needs to spend 25 million dollars or somethin like that

Inspectah Deck
Right........

KidRock
I guess his comedy show "Richard Pryor: I aint dead yet!" is kind of ironic now. lol

Inspectah Deck
lol

JacopeX
Originally posted by KidRock
I guess his comedy show "Richard Pryor: I aint dead yet!" is kind of ironic now. lol a

he named it after being realeased from the hospital of getting burned. Is that right?

Inspectah Deck
Stop google-ing stuff

JacopeX
???

FistOfThe North
R.I.P RP.

BackFire
Damn, he was a great comedian.

debbiejo
He was Greeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!

R.I.P. Richard.

JacopeX
I laughed when i saw a higlight of him and there was a news reporter who looked like richard pryor and it wuz about him getting burned

FistOfThe North
A few years ago, the show "Mad TV" made fun of him .

The skit involved an actor who looked just like him, but just making Pryor scared of everything, lol.

Like he'd walk inside the kitchen and shouted at a cereal box, scared shitless of it, and the sound water made coming out a faucet sink made him hide, lol. they were showing him having accidents because he got scared, like burning himself or tripping, it was funny.

I guess they were saying that he would always be so strung out on drugs that he was just naturally paranoid of everything in sight.

He he himself is funny as hell. I loved him in "Harlem Nights" with Eddie Murphy.

Magee
You know it's quite scary, Only a few days ago I was asking my mum if Richard Pryor was still alive, guess not erm

Truly the funniest man to ever walk the earth.

WindDancer
A great lost in the world of comedy. Richard was one of the most beloved African American comedians of our time. His fans and myself will missed him.

R.I.P. Richard Pryor. sad

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by WindDancer
A great lost in the world of comedy. Richard was one of the most beloved African American comedians of our time.

He was one of the most beloved comedians.

papabeard
RIP Motherf@cker.

One of the best motherf@cking comedians of all time.

rip
laughing laughing

botankus
My favorite movie of his was Moving. RIP Mr. Pryor, you were great!

debbiejo
He was pretty funny with Gene Wilder....I loved him too.....

papabeard
I loved Moving, Stir Crazy, See No Evil and Brewsters Millions. Strangely the british press seemed to focus on his film work instead of this more important and influential standup.

debbiejo
I hate it when great comedians die, him, Wilder, Dudly Moore...etc..

BobbyD
A great comedian. He will be missed. sad

pr1983
R.I.P. darn shame...

WindDancer
Originally posted by papabeard
I loved Moving, Stir Crazy, See No Evil and Brewsters Millions. Strangely the british press seemed to focus on his film work instead of this more important and influential standup.

I love Brewster's Millions. Can't believe that both John Candy and Richard Pryor are death. Life sometimes is too short.

Impediment
R.I.P. Richard. I will cherish your comedy forever. Thank you, sincerely, for the laughs that you gave me. I hope that you're in a better place making people laugh, like you did us. Goodbye. Our world is a less funny place now.

Black Rob
Most black comics have basically ripped off Pryor,so black comedy dies with him in my opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.