Is there any way for Hulk to become MORE POWEFUL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HigH ScholaR
yep os there a way for the hulk tobecome more powerful then he already is.

you can put theorys add ideas on how he could become stronger................... no matter how silly but atleastlet it make sense.

I think that as it has been shown by Meastro and Hulk in the end it is stated that increases gamme radiation increases makes him stronger, well as ther is gamm radiation around us say if the hulk absorbs that he'ss have a near constant power source, man he could even 'gamma dip'

Ultimate Hulk43
He needs to become angrier to become stronger which is a fact that's been stated thousands if not millions of times in the comics and on comic book forums.

HigH ScholaR
Yes i know this infact everyone knows this, which is why i am asking peope to think of qways in which hulk can become uber powerful at all times like to which i just stated above your post.

Ultimate Hulk43
Well,if he was smarter than he is he could train to become more powerful or Bruce could make chemicals to boost the Hulk's power.

Ex11B
yeah..just slap his face..kick him in the balls..oh yeah..he'll get more pissed off

olympian
To become more powerful?

He already has a mean to do that. Rage.

Ultimate Hulk43
Either that or if he's smart enough....training.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.