How much is too much?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ladyluck
Well, I work part time at Wendy's but I get a lot of hours. I usually work about 26 hours a week, plus I attend school. Am I working too much? I don't think I am, but my mom does. I feel like I'm capable of working this often, and maybe that's all that matters. I was wondering, how many hours do you think students should work per week?

Bun Bun
I think thats prolly a good enought amount of hours. It depends on you and if you feel you can handle it.

_Sanctuary_
Yep, agree with Bun bun... All depends if you can handle it big grin

Ladyluck
I agree yes

Bun Bun
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
Yep, agree with Bun bun... All depends if you can handle it big grin
Originally posted by Ladyluck
I agree yes

I'm Smart! smartass

Solo
That's less then four hours a day. That's barely anything.

Bloigen
I think you should work 56 hours, so you've got 56 hours to sleep and 56 to mess about.

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by Bloigen
I think you should work 56 hours, so you've got 56 hours to sleep and 56 to mess about.
56 x 3 and then...
Who does that?

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Solo
That's less then four hours a day. That's barely anything.

I don't work everyday though. I do have school to go to.

You forgetting about school?

Bloigen
My brothers 3 and he's got 6 jobs.

EDIT: He's 30 not 3.

Lana
I think that's fine, so long as you can handle everything.

Bloigen
You forgetting about school?

Yes, Yes I am.

Ok. 42 Hours for Work, 42 hours for sleep, 40 hours to mess about and 44 for school.

Koala MeatPie
Your not worknig *enough* yet, All I'm seeing here is "wannnn I am afraid of working my poor little ass off"

Sorry.

Lana
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Your not worknig *enough* yet, All I'm seeing here is "wannnn I am afraid of working my poor little ass off"

Sorry.

What the f**k? she's saying that her mom thinks it's too much but that she thinks she's fine with it.

Koala MeatPie
Forget even mentioned It.

Ladyluck

Sorry.

I never even said anything like that. no erm

Originally posted by Lana
What the f**k? she's saying that her mom thinks it's too much but that she thinks she's fine with it.

yes

Forget even mentioned It.

Pay attention next time. stick out tongue

Bloigen
Ok. 42 Hours for Work, 42 hours for sleep, 40 hours to mess about and 44 for school.

Thats the perfect one.

Ken Kenobi
LL, I think up to 30 hours is the right amount for someone in school. Anything more than that is overkill.

Kosta
Depedds on how much school wor you have and whatever. If you can manage all your school stuff, your job, and still have a social life, then its not so bad, Although I probably couldnt do it.

hotsauce6548
This much:

is much too much.

kmcdude
Well, I work part time at Wendy's but I get a lot of hours. I usually work about 26 hours a week, plus I attend school. Am I working too much? I don't think I am, but my mom does. I feel like I'm capable of working this often, and maybe that's all that matters. I was wondering, how many hours do you think students should work per week?

It's whatever your happy with and how much you want the money smile

Smiling_Sadly
well yea its what ever you feel up to doing, but damn! i wouldnt do that cuz you only have like 17 hrs left in the day after school! what time do you have for yourself?

Ladyluck
Well I don't work every single day.

kmcdude
Well I don't work every single day.

5 days a week is plenty for me yes

Ladyluck
Originally posted by kmcdude
5 days a week is plenty for me yes

But do you go to school?

I usually work 4 days a week. yes

Smiling_Sadly
well i dunno i guess i havnt started my job yet so i dont really know!

Nevermind
A wendys chick huh? cool sweet! There's this wendy's chick at this mall I go to every Thursday. That's it. There's this sort of untold story about her and this unknown connection between me and her whether it's love or hate or anything else. I'm yet to explore it. As for your work situation? I think it's a good amount of hours.

GCG
You shouldnt be working for more than 20 hours. Work is good but not at the expense of your Academic Achievments. Especially at Wendy's and places like that.

They treat young people like oranges; they squeeze until the last drop cause young people are always willing to work for cash.

Dont be naive.

Take it from a dunce like me. big grin

Smiling_Sadly
Originally posted by Nevermind
A wendys chick huh? cool sweet! There's this wendy's chick at this mall I go to every Thursday. That's it. There's this sort of untold story about her and this unknown connection between me and her whether it's love or hate or anything else. I'm yet to explore it. As for your work situation? I think it's a good amount of hours.

i see well theres this guy that i never talk to that i see every day, a few times a day. and this unknown unexplored conversation between us.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.