Alien and Predator vs. Darth Sidious (ROTS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MC_GG
Who would win?

Dark Envy
Alien and Predator isn't SW Character Whatsoever.

Shadow x 20
Sidious will win.

jollyjim311
Sidious will physically put a beat down on Predator with Aliens dead, acidy body.

DrDoom101
Palpatine pwns.

mace=badass
^^ That he does.

overlord
ZOMG!!!

but wut aboot acid coming from teh alieen!!!

jollyjim311
... Force push?

Just wanted to adress that point now, I know you are just kidding.

overlord
nono! cideus hacks alian and acid explodes upon cidios face and eats away the sith meister!!!

but yeah.. Sidious can just force push them in a ventilation shaft as fights always take place somewhere where you can fall.

jollyjim311
An alien would be tough for most non force sensitive Star Wars characters, now that I think about it. I would be really tough to kill.

overlord
I think they would be easy to slay, just gotta watch out for falling acid though! thumb up

jollyjim311
Well, one falls into molten lead and lives, so I would think they aren't that easy to kill with blaster weapons.

Captain REX
Sidious, right? He falls into...

Hey, guess what, not Star Wars characterrs!

Besides, lightsabers would cauterize wounds, so acid blood is not a problem...

Ianus
Happy Birthday, Rex00rz!

SnakeEyes
Yeah, happy birthday man. Keep it real!

Decay
id say sidious too. a predator is good at hunting and stealth stuff but sidious would sense any danger through the force. the acid blood wouldnt be much of a factor, sidious is either using his saber which will seal the wounds, lightning that doesnt seem to draw blood, throwing it around, or throwing things at it, which will keep it at a distance. predator either lurks around not knowing sidious can sense it with the force or tries a frontal assalt and gets enough lightning to put it down permanently. hed probably hold the alien in midair to neutralise it when hes not throwing it around so he can attack the predator. it does depend a bit on how much research on him the predator has done though. sidious will still take it, but will have to be cautious rather than just unleashing like he did with yoda in the senate arena.

ssj3gohan007
Sidious takes this, if uses all of his resourcefulness, and takes advantage of the environment. If his future sight told him about how to win that would be a plus. Sidious is very clever and he has the dark side which allows its users to never tire out. So sidious has a pretty good chance of winning if he fights intelligently

Ogami Itto
sidious i think just a hunch

overlord
Even the governor of California would be able to waste both!!! laughing
WHAAHHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!

Ianus
I'm pretty sure if the chick from AVP and Danny Glover can pwn aliens, a Sith Lord has a good chance. But I could just be full of shit.

ssj3gohan007
of course the governer of california can, he is bloody ARNOLD SWARTZENEGGAR, the strongest man in the universe. He stars in the predatar movie where he defeats the predator.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by overlord
nono! cideus hacks alian and acid explodes upon cidios face and eats away the sith meister!!!

but yeah.. Sidious can just force push them in a ventilation shaft as fights always take place somewhere where you can fall. you must be drunk big grin

ssj3gohan007
arnold beats sids

jollyjim311
Then wakes up.

overlord
Originally posted by DrDoom101
you must be drunk big grin Or I must be joking.
Either way.. Your posts are useless. big grin

ssj3gohan007
Yes lol anways Sids can easily beat these guys. Cause sids is far far far smarter than alien+predator. and much stronger and cheaper.

MC_GG
Don't forget that Alien can put an egg inside Palpatine. Then the real fun would begin.

ssj3gohan007
lol like that could happen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.