Tony Jaa VS Bruce Lee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sorgo
Go for it.

Inspectah Deck
Bruce Lee

DarkC
Bruce Lee, but only by a bit. He'd still have a bad nosebleed, broken rib, and several broken fingers.

AdventChild
Tony Jaa! duh!

GCG
This is one dilemma. Its really close.

AdventChild
Tony jaa...just by a lil bit...common seriously...he's a bad ass.... bruce lee is to... but tony jaa seems more leathal...

GCG
They both have stamina, strong in acrobatics and both deliver deadly blows. Im really undecided.

AdventChild
shoulda made a poll....

Deathblow
Depends, if Bruce got even a slight jump on him, he'd take Jaa apart. Can't touch that speed.

But on the other hand, Jaa is one tough MF, and muay thai is just...ouch. Oh well, we'll never know.

crazylozer
Gotta say Lee.

Neo_Version 7
Bruce Lee for sure.

AdventChild
I LOVE YOU AVATAR NEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lil bitchiness
OTF please. Moving...arrow

Mišt
Me, I will own both of them with a sawn off shotgun longsmokes

Koala MeatPie
Tonny Jaa Shall Literly Spank bruce's Ass while Bruce Is yelling "Uncle! Uncle!"

-hh-
vote> MF Doom

too easy

no expression

Alpha Centauri
As Def said, speed may be the factor.

The human anatomy, regardless of how conditioned a man or woman is, follows the same rules. If Bruce cracks Jaa on the nose, he'll be done. I don't think this can be debated. Especially considering the power the man did have.

On the other hand...Jaa is again, as Deathblow said, very...very tough. If he can keep out of range and keep his eyes on Lee, it may very well go his way.

-AC

GCG
Are you people basing that on what you watch in movies ?

Alpha Centauri
I'm not. Footage yes, movies no.

-AC

Darth_Big_Boy
Bruce Lee....but Tony Jaa is a bad MFer.

Phoenix Aska
you cant compare these two based off of the movies youve seen. So it would be incredibly hard t say

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.