Jesus vs. Revan and Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ResubianNushi
Who wins this massive battle of Godly people?

Se7in
Revan and Luke. While Jesus was the son of God, God did not endow him powers that allowed him to quickly kill powerful enemies. Jesus was born to die for sins, not be a powerful warrior.

Brotz
Jesus Christ is a god. I am sorry, but Revan and Luke Skywalker can't defeat gods.

Se7in
Jesus is not a god. That would imply that Christianity is a polytheistic religion, which is obviously not. He's the son of one, Hercules isn't a god.

Shadow x 20
Jesus if he wanted to could have killed every single person trying to put him on the cross in a second if he wanted to. Jesus rose from the grave to become immortal. Luke and Revan will get pwned. Jesus will just say 'die' and they will die.

Se7in
What? No. Jesus would never do that. How would he make everyone die? God didn't give him that power, he gave Jesus the same power he gave us, the power to make a choice. The beautiful thing about Jesus' sacrifice was he had the choice to escape his punishment, but he fulfilled his purpose and died for our sins.

Dark Envy
Originally posted by Se7in
What? No. Jesus would never do that. How would he make everyone die? God didn't give him that power, he gave Jesus the same power he gave us, the power to make a choice. The beautiful thing about Jesus' sacrifice was he had the choice to escape his punishment, but he fulfilled his purpose and died for our sins.

Jesus was the son of God. God would forbid Revan and Luke to kill him. So a VERY HUGE FINGER decendes from the skies and crushes Luke and Revan.

DarthMaul9123
but christ in fact could call on angels to aide him, it sayes so in the bible

The Overmaster
Revan Wins (I dont like Luke) Jesus turns Luke into flowers. Jesus then turns his attention to Revan and gets taken aback by Revan's badassness that he trips on a rock and hits his head, knocking him unconsious. Making Revan the victor!

exanda kane
I feel while inbetween preaching, helping the poor and needy, trimming his beard, recruiting followers and doing general good deeds, Jesus had precious little time to practise his lightsaber techniques.

The Overmaster
Originally posted by exanda kane
I feel while inbetween preaching, helping the poor and needy, trimming his beard, recruiting followers and doing general good deeds, Jesus had precious little time to practise his lightsaber techniques.

LOL! laughing

Veneficus
...Eer?

Ianus
I'm so glad we're arguing this viable topic.

Now, go get your dictionaries and look up viable, kiddies.

exanda kane
Sorry, XYZ and Gambit11111 are whoring them up to catch up on their English...

DrDoom101
Is this Jesus b4 he died or after? If it's before, then he was just a human being and Revan and Luke would murder him; however, if it's Jesus after he died, he's a god and would destroy the two. Yes, i am serious.

exanda kane
Your Serious.......... roll eyes (sarcastic) ...some people...

What lightsaber form does he use? Hebru?

Sorgo
Jesus calls his Father. The end.

exanda kane
Luke calls his...

Dark Envy
Luke calls his...

Oh please, God would crush the Deathstar along with Darth Vader and Sidious with 1 finger decending in space out of nowhere.

Sorgo
Luke calls his...

Luke Calls no one.

exanda kane
OMFG your actually arguing about...GOD!
Why? He is a fictional character like Luke and Revan, yet not much is known of the full extent of his power. I bet Marka Ragnos would school him in a fight!

I mean oh yaya I now believe in a new religion where Anakin Skywalker is God and hes uber powerful! He slap them round the head with his manhood and smite them down to Hell.

Sorgo
OMFG your actually arguing about...GOD!
Why? He is a fictional character like Luke and Revan, yet not much is known of the full extent of his power. I bet Marka Ragnos would school him in a fight!

I mean oh yaya I now believe in a new religion where Anakin Skywalker is God and hes uber powerful! He slap them round the head with his manhood and smite them down to Hell.

God being a fictional character is a matter of opinion.

And only that.

exanda kane
God existing is only a matter of opinion. And a weird one at that.

Therefore I'll let you know I'm currently worshipping my own deity; Revan. Yeah, umm it has been said that upon the highest precipice of Mount Olympus (bought on ebay) that Lord Revan threw down the ficticious God in an act of common sense.

Sorgo
God existing is only a matter of opinion. And a weird one at that.

Therefore I'll let you know I'm currently worshipping my own deity; Revan. Yeah, umm it has been said that upon the highest precipice of Mount Olympus (bought on ebay) that Lord Revan threw down the ficticious God in an act of common sense.

Of course God existing is an Opinion, but you made it sound like God isn't real and that's just that.

exanda kane
Because he isnt. So how come you made this, of all threads, serious?

Mon The Anakin, Lord Of All Evil Cult Activity

jollyjim311
Revan recruits Jesus as a Sith while Luke goes off and shows that he could beat up anyone without even fighting (my apologies if that sounds even a little deep, I was just thinking of filler sentences!).

Ianus
lmao

I like how so many poor assumptions are being laid forth.

1- Jesus practices nonviolence. He is more forgiving then the God of the old testament, willing to die without lifting a hand to save himself.

2- Luke Skywalker isn't evil, and Revan's moral compass is ambiguous at best. It's likely that Jesus will appeal to Luke's heart at the very least.

3- God and Jesus' high end feats include walking on water, floods, earthquakes, etc. NJO Luke alone does more visible feats then this. So if you pull that "omg he's omnipotent" fallacy out of your head and base it on evidence, there's nothing conclusive to say that God OR Jesus could contend with a Force user on Luke's level. Revan is just along for the ride.

4- This fight is stupid. Let it die.

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by Ianus
lmao

I like how so many poor assumptions are being laid forth.

1- Jesus practices nonviolence. He is more forgiving then the God of the old testament, willing to die without lifting a hand to save himself.

2- Luke Skywalker isn't evil, and Revan's moral compass is ambiguous at best. It's likely that Jesus will appeal to Luke's heart at the very least.

3- God and Jesus' high end feats include walking on water, floods, earthquakes, etc. NJO Luke alone does more visible feats then this. So if you pull that "omg he's omnipotent" fallacy out of your head and base it on evidence, there's nothing conclusive to say that God OR Jesus could contend with a Force user on Luke's level. Revan is just along for the ride.

4- This fight is stupid. Let it die.

3- What about God creating the heavens and the earth?

Originally posted by Sorgo
Of course God existing is an Opinion, but you made it sound like God isn't real and that's just that.
If God doesn't exist? Where did everything come from?

Originally posted by DrDoom101
Is this Jesus b4 he died or after? If it's before, then he was just a human being and Revan and Luke would murder him; however, if it's Jesus after he died, he's a god and would destroy the two. Yes, i am serious.
A human being who rose people from the dead, cured the sick, made the blind see, made the mute speak. Jesus will call on an army of angels and Revan and Luke will piss themselves and die.

Ianus
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
3- What about God creating the heavens and the earth?

If God doesn't exist? Where did everything come from?

A human being who rose people from the dead, cured the sick, made the blind see, made the mute speak. Jesus will call on an army of angels and Revan and Luke will piss themselves and die.

Yay for lack of relevance and context!

1- Yes, but that does not show us a extent of God's -destructive- powers, nor their limits. He also created things such as humans and angels over which he had no true mastery. He also apparently exists INSIDE of time, since the creation of everything took six days. And he was exhausted, requiring REST on the seventh. Interesting. He almost sounds mortal.

Anyways, even though this debate is ridiculous... I'm bored. Can you put God's powers and limits into context? Or will this be Divine Feat Wars? lol

2- What an ignorant statement. "If God doesn't exist where did everything come from?" Have you totally ruled out the possibility that things exist WITHOUT the need of a creator? Look at nature; it's self organizing. Crystals form complex, myriad designs without any outside direction at all. It's foolish to assume that God created all simply because it could not exist without a creator. You're thinking too linearly. Same goes with time. Time may have NO beginning nor end to speak of. It may not compute with our mind, but does this preclude it from being the case? No. So really, it's foolish to say things exist, thus someone made them.

3- Hm. So Jesus healing and creating things means he can... call angels to fight for him? And these angels will be invincible and overwhelm the Force users? Wow. Who can argue with that logic? I mean, Barriss Offee, Jedi padawan, can heal the mentally ill and dying. Perhaps she can summon cherubim to punk Jesus' lowly angels?

Ushgarak
Don't open threads like this.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.