Arguing Arguing Arguing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GCG
We all like it dont we ? Almost every is being degenerated like that.

JacopeX
I like arguing cause i always win. But in KMC, its hard bcause yall neva give up and i end up bored and jus quit postin.

a1hsauce
a good argument is fun and challenging but here its difficult to do. someone always chimes in with ... eek! PWONAGE!!!!!!!

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by JacopeX
I like arguing cause i always win. But in KMC, its hard bcause yall neva give up and i end up bored and jus quit postin.

same here....its like fighting with rabid monkeys. you cant win at KMC, everyone starts bringing all there friends in and start acting like little girls with nothing better to do, then prove you wrong.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
same here....its like fighting with rabid monkeys. you cant win at KMC, everyone starts bringing all there friends in and start acting like little girls with nothing better to do, then prove you wrong.

I agree, it starts to get annoyin so i guess argument time is startin to increase

GCG
Originally posted by a1hsauce
a good argument is fun and challenging but here its difficult to do. someone always chimes in with ... eek! PWONAGE!!!!!!!

There are no good arguments. Not here and not now.

a1hsauce
Originally posted by GCG
There are no good arguments. Not here and not now.
mad ARE YOU ARGUING WITH ME!!!!!?

ResubianNushi

No, he's PWNING YOU!!!!!111111

AOR
Maybe there is a way to change this shifty...

a1hsauce
ORLY!

JacopeX
YARLY!

Snoopbert
I like arguing cause i always win. But in KMC, its hard bcause yall neva give up and i end up bored and jus quit postin. laughing

GCG

I does not need to be argued. Its been stated by myself as the obvious truth by myself that OTF is festering stagnation and cognitive dysfunctional for a long time.

a1hsauce
ORLY!?

SEE how annoying that can get...its difficult to have a good argument here yes
and yes you are very right.

Alpha Centauri
It's difficult to have a good argument for these few simple reasons:

1) People don't like to be proven wrong (as stated in this thread).

2) People confuse fact with opinion.

3) People tend to believe that whilst they have a right to opinion, it means they have the right one.

-AC

hotsauce6548

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.