What is this sci-fI movie..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

krb7694
Can anybody help me with the name of this movie? I believe it was a made for TV movie maybe in the late 80's early 90's. I was like a spinoff to Mysterious Island. There was a ship with a crew and of course a pretty woman. The ship landed on this uncharted island. There were monsters on it as well. I think one monster was a giant catepillar.The monsters turned out to be robots. I forgot how it ended. Any ideas?

ladygrim
Monster Island (1981)A young European boy living in San Francisco is reluctant to marry his long-term girlfriend because he wants to travel around the world first. His wealthy uncle agrees to send him on a global expedition aboard his ship, but en route the boy and his travelling companion are shipwrecked on a remote island, populated by countless prehistoric creatures as well as gold-hunting bandits.

Danger Island (1992)
Mixed assortment of people survive the crash of an airliner at sea; cast upon a shore of mysterious island they discover dangerous creatures, exploding bananas, mutations and a biological weapons research facility.

are the only 2 things i could find

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.