Kmcdude Apology thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
I have been an ass lately,and I am now ready to become a mature,nice member.

I am starting clean from this day,I had a late night last night so my head is a bit fuzzy,so I just wanna say a quick sorry to Daniels forever about the ''My cousin is going to die thread''

I am not sorry to anymore of you personally but more sorry to all of you for being annoying to the people that take this forum serious and all the stupid threads I made.

KMCDUDES WORLD will still be the same,so drop in if you need to ask me something or make a random post.

This is n0t a gimmick

hotsauce6548
Nobody likes a liar.

darthvader_fan
k thats good

Sgt. Hairy
Originally posted by kmcdude
I have been an ass lately,and I am now ready to become a mature,nice member. I wonder how long will this last. I'll give it two days. wink

kmcdude
Originally posted by Sgt. Hairy
I wonder how long will this last. I'll give it two days. wink

I am serious about this smile

JacopeX
Its ok KMCdude

hotsauce6548

There are counselors you can go to, you know.

DarkC
You were also serious about the 'no threads until 10,000 posts' too. erm

kmcdude
Originally posted by DarkC

This is different than that and I have said sorry ab0ut all the threads smile

hotsauce6548
Why are you such an attention whore?

DarkC
This is different than that and I have said sorry ab0ut all the threads smile
Yes, I read. Good on you for that.

But here's hoping you can hang on to your resolve this time.

kmcdude
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Why are you such an attention whore?

Remember you said that,cause I am so serious about this I am changing my username and getting the WORLD OF KMCDUDE closed. smile

DarkC
Remember you said that,cause I am so serious about this I am changing my username and getting the WORLD OF KMCDUDE closed. smile
But in your first post indicated that the 'world' thread was not being closed. blink

GCG
C-O-N-F-U-S-I-O-N nahuh

kmcdude
But in your first post indicated that the 'world' thread was not being closed. blink

I kn0w but I changed my mind as soon I will not be kmcdude anymore smile

DarkC
Any ideas for a name change?

Doc Ock
He actually apologised eek!

I'm stunned

kmcdude
Any ideas for a name change?

My New name will be KmcKarma

DarkC
Originally posted by Doc Ock
He actually apologised eek!

I'm stunned
I know. It's strange how he makes up his mind one day when he was so stubborn about his other belief the day before.

Sgt. Hairy
I think he is actually being serious about changing for good. The post that I made in other of his threads might have changed his behaviour.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Sgt. Hairy
I think he is actually being serious about changing for good. The post that I made in other of his threads might have changed his behaviour.

There are a lot of reasons for my decision

Jedi Priestess

No doubt, I give this "change" 72 hours, then it will be business as usual.

GCG
Nice sig JP

Jedi Priestess
Thanks sweetheart. mwah1 I didnt make it tho, I dont have that kind of talent. wink

GCG
Its original ; better than the usual Xmas tags i see around.

Lana
Ooooooh shiny thing eek!

GCG
Originally posted by Lana
Ooooooh shiny thing eek!

Thats what Ravens like laughing out loud

Lana
Originally posted by GCG
Thats what Ravens like laughing out loud

Or people with no attention span big grin

Nevermind
I have been an ass lately

You've been an ass lately and an assh*le since you've been here. Honestly, I'm sort of indifferent to you mainly because I don't try to pay attention to your threads or posts. I'd like to believe this like the other threads that have meant to brought change.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Nevermind
You've been an ass lately and an assh*le since you've been here. Honestly, I'm sort of indifferent to you mainly because I don't try to pay attention to your threads or posts. I'd like to believe this like the other threads that have meant to brought change.

I am very serious,once my username changes I will be like a different person smile

Nevermind
I am very serious,once my username changes I will be like a different person smile

You mean like Puffy Daddy/P Diddy?

kmcdude
Originally posted by Nevermind
You mean like Puffy Daddy/P Diddy?

big grin Yeah,somthing like that

kmcdude
My Name will soon be Kmckarma

Sorgo
This sounds good, Kmcdude.

You show interest in caring by apologizing to other members.

I'll take your word for it.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Sorgo

Thanks smile

kmcdude
Anyway Goodnight people wink

_Sanctuary_
Who are we to trust!?!?!?

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
Who are we to trust!?!?!?

Santa. ninja

_Sanctuary_
You never trust Santa!

Syren
I trust KmcKarma implicitly no2

xyz jedi
STUPID THREAD
STUPID THREAD
STUPID THREAD
STUPID THREAD
STUPID THREAD
STUPID THREAD
STUPID THREAD
STUPID THREAD
STUPID THREAD
STUPID THREAD
STUPID THREAD
STUPID THREAD
STUPID THREAD
STUPID THREAD
STUPID THREAD
STUPID THREAD
STUPID THREAD
STUPID THREAD
STUPID THREAD
STUPID THREAD
STUPID THREAD
STUPID THREAD
STUPID THREAD
STUPID THREAD
STUPID THREAD
STUPID THREAD
STUPID THREAD
STUPID THREAD
STUPID THREAD
STUPID THREAD
STUPID THREAD
STUPID THREAD
STUPID THREAD
STUPID THREAD
STUPID THREAD
STUPID THREAD
STUPID THREAD
STUPID THREAD
STUPID THREAD
STUPID THREAD

Syren
spam

DanieLs_4_Ever

I am starting clean from this day,I had a late night last night so my head is a bit fuzzy,so I just wanna say a quick sorry to Daniels forever about the ''My cousin is going to die thread''

I am not sorry to anymore of you personally but more sorry to all of you for being annoying to the people that take this forum serious and all the stupid threads I made.

KMCDUDES WORLD will still be the same,so drop in if you need to ask me something or make a random post.

This is n0t a gimmick
You're such a goofball!

DarkC
Originally posted by Sorgo

It's very strange that us two, his most frequent contradictors, are willing to give him this chance when many others have expressed their doubt and skeptism. messed

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Nobody likes a liar.
exactly. and the KMC dudes world was blown up like alderraan.

DarkC
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
exactly. and the KMC dudes world was blown up like alderraan.
Hahaha, nice use of a simile there.

Sgt. Hairy
It's very strange that us two, his most frequent contradictors, are willing to give him this chance when many others have expressed their doubt and skeptism. messed I was one of the few to believe him too. Let's see where this is going.

KmcKarma
I am serious my pal's.as you can see I am now KmcKarma and Kmcdude and the evil he was does no longer exist.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Um.......what made you decide to change? Im not saying I dont believe you or anything but it was quite sudden and all. Is it because you realise 3/4 of the KMC people are saying you're a jerk?

KmcKarma
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
Um.......what made you decide to change? Im not saying I dont believe you or anything but it was quite sudden and all. Is it because you realise 3/4 of the KMC people are saying you're a jerk?

shifty No

DanieLs_4_Ever
Erm..Okay, Jw.

Mr Parker
From what I have seen on this thread Kmc dude is the one here being mature and the rest of you making posts like STUPID THREAD,SPAM and crap like that are the immature ones.I havent followed KMC's DUDES posts here but its obvious he did a lot of things to annoy a lot of people.The fact that he has changed his user name should be enough of a clue to you all that he really wants to change.That being the case,lay off him.Let bygones be bygones and put the past in the past like Sgt Hairy and Dark C have.Geez give him a chance.Its pretty obvious he wants to make up for whatever he did in the past.

KmcKarma
Originally posted by Mr Parker
From what I have seen on this thread Kmc dude is the one here being mature and the rest of you making posts like STUPID THREAD,SPAM and crap like that are the immature ones.I havent followed KMC's DUDES posts here but its obvious he did a lot of things to annoy a lot of people.The fact that he has changed his user name should be enough of a clue to you all that he really wants to change.That being the case,lay off him.Let bygones be bygones and put the past in the past like Sgt Hairy and Dark C have.Geez give him a chance.Its pretty obvious he wants to make up for whatever he did in the past.

Word cool

overlord
Yeah, I noticed some flaming towards kmcdude too.. Now I sympathise with him.. But that's mainly because he is a fellow cannabis smoker. sly

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by KmcKarma

This is n0t a gimmick
I'm out of the loop lately, but you have always been good in my book, bro! Word up! big grin

My book is like only a few pages long with hardly any depth, but oh well. erm Keep your nose clean!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.