Superman vs Mongul & Reptyle Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Reptyle Prime-Reptyl Prime Powers He has the ability to fly Warp Speed the Ability to Manipulate Cosmic Energy in to concussive blasts and able to exist in outer space unprotected he has Metahuman Regenertive durability Superhuman reflexes and agility and Superhuman speed Reptyle Prime 15foot6 weight 2tons Superhuman Class 100 strength

Mongul-super-strength, speed, agility, stamina, invulnerability, ability to live without nutrition, liquid, air or rest for long periods of time; capable of teleportation; able to create dimensional pockets of warped reality

TwisterGameX
Supes

Fanboy
Man these guys suck and Mongul has been taken down so many times by Superman so Superman wins.

golem370
Reptyle speed blitz Superman.

Dark Urizen
Your pathetic vendetta against Superman is disgusting sad

Fanboy
These things you are making for Superman are getting really stupid.

golem370
and your blind loyalty is weak.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by golem370
and your blind loyalty is weak.

Don't be an imbecile. I only use Logic. Out of my entire comic book collection, i have probably 20% DC as opposed to twice that much Marvel comics. I'm not a huge fan of Superman, but he's simply superior to most Marvel characters. There's a LOT of Marvel characters that could take him, but not the ones you use in threads. And you get frustrated because people that use logic try to explain why the characters you like lose, so you start hating the character that's simply better than the one you like erm . That sounds childish and pathetic to me.

Crease
The problem here is that these guys have never been written to potential...they both should be portrayed as herald or just below herald, in which case the BOTH of them would have a chance against Supes. Based on how they've been written in the past, Supes whips em...maybe easily.

golem370
I am still going with Reptyle Prime's Warp Speed Blitz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.