It's all about the weapons...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Marvel's powerhouses with their most powerful weapons take on JLA Villains. This is a gauntlet. Any villain you guys can think of from weakest to strongest.. There are two catches though.

1. They fight each JLA villain one at a time. Every single on of them. Starting from the weakest to the strongest.

2. Their allowed 10 minutes of prep before each battle. Their allowed 1 day of prep before each battle and have knowledge of only the most powerful JLA villains. Imperiex, Maggeddon, Etc...

Marvel Team:

Beta Ray Bill with Stormbreaker
Namor with Neptune's Trident
Genis Vell with the Nega Bands
Quasar with the Quantum Bands
Adam Warlock with the Soul Gem
Iron Man with Asgardian Thorbuster Armor
Dr. Strange with the Eye and Orb of Agamotto
The Witches(Jennifer, Satanna, Topaz with the Tome Of Zhered Na)
Drax The Destroyer with the Power gem

&

Mr Fantastic and the Ultimate Nullifier(Only in EXTREME cases ex: Anti-Monitor/Imperiex/Possibly Maggeddon if the the group of 11 can't do it, but I think they can take down Maggy.)

VS.

Every single JLA villain from weakest to strongest gauntlet. Know any JLA villains? List them here and place your bets. Can the Marvel team make it to beings such as Anti-Monitor? Or do they fall against weaker but powerful beings like Asmodel or Despero?

Oh, all their weapons work without flaw. Battle takes place in an alternate dimension on a deserted planet earth.

Debate.

Space M ummy
What, no sentry?

Yeesh. This marvel team is waaaaaaaaaaaaay stronger than any incarnation of the JLA. Strange with prep can solo all but the strongest on his own. (timestop + banishment or galactus-dropping attack= instant win)

Marvel team in a curbstomp vs. pretty much everyone.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Space M ummy
What, no sentry?

Yeesh. This marvel team is waaaaaaaaaaaaay stronger than any incarnation of the JLA. Strange with prep can solo all but the strongest on his own. (timestop + banishment or galactus-dropping attack= instant win)

Marvel team in a curbstomp vs. pretty much everyone.

did you read what he wrote...........the marvel team is only fighting the JLA's villians...........all of them

long pig
I wonder if the ultimate nullifier would take out Spectre.

Psycho Ninja
Imperies (JLA VILLAIN) TAKE ALL !!!

Space M ummy
Originally posted by LethalFemme
did you read what he wrote...........the marvel team is only fighting the JLA's villians...........all of them

yes I read what he wrote. that marvel team vs. any of the JLA's villains, ONE AT A TIME with ten minutes prep before each fight.

since THAT marvel team is WAY, WAY more powerful than the JLA, there's no reason why they would have any problem defeating anyone out of the JLA's rogue's gallery. you wouldnt even need the ultimate nullifier (which by definition will take out ANYTHING) to defeat imperiex.

For example: The power gem by definition grants INFINITE power. Want to crack open mageddon like an egg? power gem. obliterate imperiex? power gem. Tear doomsday limb from limb? power gem.

I'd go on, but I think you get the point. And that's not even counting what Strange can do on his own. The man contained a supernova, collapsed it into a black hole, and corked it by himself IN ASTRAL FORM (weaker than his normal form.) and then went on to solo and defeat the inbetweener right afterwards, with no prep.

for comparison, Kyle almost killed himself trying to just contain Solaris, and would have died without assistance from supes 1 million.

Adam warlock is as powerul as Thanos, and with the soul gem can trap souls and imprison them in the gem, etc etc...

you get the point.

willRules
Its a good fight yes

Adam Warlock
Wait.. I should make it fair. No prep for them until they reach the JLA's most powerful villains. EX: Anti-Monitor, Imperiex, Maggeddon, Etc... 1 day of prep for the powerhouses when they reach this point.

newjak86
Pre-crisis Darkseid Anti Monitor Imperiex Parallax all at thes same time this isn't even fair.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by newjak86
Pre-crisis Darkseid Anti Monitor Imperiex Parallax all at thes same time this isn't even fair.

Read the first thread. Each villain ONE AT A TIME... big grin

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Wait.. I should make it fair. No prep for them until they reach the JLA's most powerful villains. EX: Anti-Monitor, Imperiex, Maggeddon, Etc... 1 day of prep for the powerhouses when they reach this point.

Strange can stop and reverse time, so prep is irrelevant.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.