The New Avengers : There Journey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
Cap. America
Sentry
Iron Man
Luke Cage
Spider-woman
Wolverine
Spider-man

I day, All 7 of them woke up in the Avengers tower. None know how they got there. As they step outside they see a huge marvel of a city with tall skyskycrapers buildings surronding them, the city is called Metropolis. Back inside the Avengers Tower Tony Starks is looking around and find a disc with a note to play. On the Disc it tells them why they are all there and how everything is still the same as back home in the marvel universe. Mr.Starks even here in the Dc Universe you will still have all you businesses here as you did back home.

With Starks corperation you all will be able to finace the team. Help this city fight these villians that threat these people of Metropolis, you 7 have been chosen to help bring down villians and surpervillians . There are other Super teams here that are fighting this battle everyday, but they alone are not enough. Help them here., and I promise after your help here is done, they will journey to your world to help you in the same fashion that you did for them. It is said to them, what you do here now effects the people of this world and the future of the people of your own world.

1.How do they each do with the resources and location? How do they interact with the villains and heroes of their respective universes? How does Batman deal with the Avengers? How does Cap.America deal with the JLA

2.How do you see them doing vs Metropolis villians? Plus other Dc Villians.

3.How do you see them getting along with the other superteam in the DC U, like the JLA,JSA and the Titans?

4.How will other DC Hero;s or teams see the Avengers team tactics or strategy for fighting crime ? in a bad way or a good way?

5.How big will there dent on crime rate be in Metropolis?

6.What villian would be most intregted by them? or would stand in there way the most and there goal in Metropolis?

thesilverspider
you put alot of thought into these threads dont you........... geek

Malo
Originally posted by thesilverspider
you put alot of thought into these threads dont you........... geek

This thread is dedicated to you my friend.

Please i dont want to fight with you. Just posting man..sorry

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Malo
This thread is dedicated to you my friend.

Please i dont want to fight with you. Just posting man..sorry

............... laughing
............just busting your balls but seriously noone wants to read all of that.

thesilverspider
keep it simple

Malo
Originally posted by thesilverspider
keep it simple

No i know most dont want to read all of it, but i was getting bored of doing the simple stuff like Superman vs Thor...and boom fight

but ill get back to doing that kind of stuff to..very soon i just need to just need to this lick that im in as far as typing story lines for my fights...but again sorry for that. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.