Psylocke vs Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hulk_Power
Who would win? No prep. It takes place on the lawn of the X-Mansion.

Hulk_Power
I'd say Psylocke takes it because she has really good fighting skills, psychic blades, and psychic abilities. I think it would be a really close fight but in the end Psylocke would be victorious.

Anyone think differently?

AcousticDoc
I think Deadpool will be spend the majority of the fight trying to get in her pants. Psylocke takes this.

Paola
roll eyes (sarcastic) men!

Psylocke wins... don't ask me why... I'll be busy ninja

long pig
For some reason, the rolleyes smiley always pisses me off. It's blatantly discounting my opinion. What, does it think it's better than me? Stupid sarcastic smiley.

mad

xmarksthespot
Psylocke. Deadpool won't even be able to get near her.

Hulk_Power
Is there anyone that thinks Deadpool could win?

long pig
Not really, no.

DrDoom101
Is this psylocke with the telekinetic powers?

outavodka
thats wat their saying. but ehh...Im gonna say deadpool cuz everyone else wont.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by long pig
For some reason, the rolleyes smiley always pisses me off. It's blatantly discounting my opinion. What, does it think it's better than me? Stupid sarcastic smiley.

mad

Agree. mad

Petition for getting the rolleyes smiley banned?

id369
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
I think Deadpool will be spend the majority of the fight trying to get in her pants. Psylocke takes this.

Totally agress. And she wont give him any...........

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Agree. mad

Petition for getting the rolleyes smiley banned?

You guys roll eyes (sarcastic)

evil face

Anyway, yeah, not much one can do when faced with tk opponents. However, i wouldn't say she wins 10/10. I think DP could sucker her into a situation where she simply doesn't realize he's got a gun somewhere pointing at her forehead and before she can use her TK to stop it she's dead. I mean....he did almost do it to God-like cable so...

willRules
I say Psylocke wins 9/10 times but i voted for Wade to be different stick out tongue

This would be like a cowboy standoff. First one to fire wins. Unfortunately a Physcic attack is a little bit faster than Wade's brain telling him to draw and fire, and then Wade draws and fires.

However there is always the chance he just manages to shoot her as he is being sent flying by her TK.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by willRules
I say Psylocke wins 9/10 times but i voted for Wade to be different stick out tongue

This would be like a cowboy standoff. First one to fire wins. Unfortunately a Physcic attack is a little bit faster than Wade's brain telling him to draw and fire, and then Wade draws and fires.

However there is always the chance he just manages to shoot her as he is being sent flying by her TK.

Yeah, only Wade's style isn't a shootout. It's more of:

1. Sneak on the mofo and shoot'em good
2. Keep the mofo talking and watching THIS hand, while THIS hand is holding a gun to their heads and they don't even know it......then shoot'em good.

Weskerthagod
I dnt see why any of u would think psylocke even stand a chance, shes a great fighter but evrything that make her a great fighter he has on a super human level, plus the only power she has that would do anything to him is tk, whih he can easily avoid or easily recover from, how can u say he cant get close when he can just teleport or even take her out from a distance, plus he can simply blow the both of them up (since he is always armed with explosives), then just heal from the damage, he has healed from a lot worse, or he can simply put a bullet in her head. Deadpool has this without breaking a sweat

FlyingAces
Well, Psylocke is established as an Omega level psionic nowadays (both TP and TK), one that can even create psionic shields to protect herself. Deadpool will have a hard time getting around her skills and powers.

As Rick Remender says about her....."She is an Omega level. One thing we wanted to accomplish with this story was that Betsy comes out a full fledged Omega level mutant, on par with Xavier or Jean. In my mind, that's what was accomplished when Jean unlocked the powers in her head."

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=35905

DarkSaint85
Current Deadpool has no healing factor, and would get stomped.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.