SPY REPORT: New LucasArts Releases Coming Up!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fox4

Ushgarak
That list is obviously nonsense. NO modern CPU could try and simulate Rick McCallum without going into overload.

Mišt
I dont even....like.....what?What the f**k?

Red Superfly
Nice.

exanda kane
LMAO. laughing

WindDancer
What is this? There is not going to be a Kids Of The Offspring Rebels?

*dodges Tomatos thrown by fans*

hotsauce6548
Oh. What the f**k?

Lana
Ummm.............? What the f**k?

exanda kane
Anybody generally know any new SW games on their way apart from Empire Of War?

Fox4
It was a joke guy and gals, most of you obviously need a sense of humor, and EAW, there's nothing else LA has Officially released info about any new games.

Mišt
I think it was obvious, it was just crap.

Ushgarak
Originally posted by Fox4
It was a joke guy and gals, most of you obviously need a sense of humor, and EAW, there's nothing else LA has Officially released info about any new games.

Try applying your advice to yourself there, methinks...

Lana

Jokes are generally funny.....

MarioX
It was a joke guy and gals, most of you obviously need a sense of humor, and EAW, there's nothing else LA has Officially released info about any new games. nobodys laughing... it wasnt funny... so its not a joke. its just dumb.

exanda kane
I repeat, on the subject of SW games is there any new ones coming up apart from Empire Of War?

Mišt
Hopefully they have a couple of next gen titles secretly under development, but other than Empire, nope. Dont Lucasarts usually keep games under wraps for a while before announcing them?

exanda kane
I have no idea - as SW games have only recently got good (or Lucasarts game in general) I've only recently started to get into them...

Frag Maniac
I dug Emperor's Tomb, the closest I usually get to adventure or RPG is a good 3rd person shooter with some extra pizazz. Still thinkin' 'bout that short but nasty whip jump escape level out running the crazy Nazi.

Too bad all that space was wasted on a flat joke though, the title of the thread actually got me wanting to read something usefull in the way of LA games.

Koala MeatPie
Hehe. Yeah. Good thing you've got an insider friend here. My friend's aunt, who shall remain nameless, knows a guy at the place she works, some Chinese guy, who wears nothing but Armani suits. Well, in one of those suits she found a telephone number, and when she called it she heard a joke, which shall remain tasteless, and when she told that joke to someone, the guy said, "Hey, you know what that reminds me of?"

Kill Your Friend, Then Shoot yourself for beleiving this.

exanda kane
He didn't believe it. I damn hope your joking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.