Ironman vs. Hawkeye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Hawkeye is tough. Can he drop shellhead weather he's on the ground or in the air?

Lucid Lui
No, no he can not.

jacobo0o
nope

Dark Urizen
the recent Ironman? No. In the past? Already did. Give Hawkeye prep, he'll do it again.

Laminator_X
Unless Hawkeye's attacking from a well planned ambush, no. Tony could simply put up a forcefield and laugh at whatever Hawk throws at him.

If Clint is prepped and stalking however, different story. He has at least one arrow with an Adamantium point and enough electricity stored inside to drop the Abomination instantly (which it did). His "Anti-Ultron" arrow would do admirably as a "Anti-Iron-Man" weapon as well.

Ironmanpower
Anyway, there is no arrow who could penetrate the forcefield even adamantium arrow. And electricity would only recharge actual Iron man armor. Any kind of energy could be redirect on his weapon system or just to recharge his battery cell. Plus EMP would paralyse him for only a short time before the system reboot.

There is no way that Hawkeye chould win against the invincible in a regular fight.

Laminator_X
In a regular fight, no. I agree with you. Pretty much what you described took place when Clint and Tony last fought. (Clint had guessed that he was the traitor leading up to the Crossing, but noone believed him since he already had such a mad on for IM after Bobby died.)

I was speaking of an prepped ambush type scenario. I'M is still vulnerable to energy surges randomly unleashed inside his suit, like the Extremis modded guy did to him with his claw-shock combo earlier this year.

In a straight fight, IM almost every time. Clint does have a chance if he's prepared and clever though.

Ironmanpower
Originally posted by Laminator_X
I'M is still vulnerable to energy surges randomly unleashed inside his suit, like the Extremis modded guy did to him with his claw-shock combo earlier this year.

But the armor take like 10 sec to reboot and the armor still stay nearly hard has adamantium...

jacobo0o
i remember im issue 323 where hawkeyes arrow wasnt even hurting im

Juntai
IM wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.