Agent 47 vs James Bond

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DiamondBullets
A resturaunt shoot-out between the suave secret agent and the lab-grown hitman. Here's the synopsis: they have missions that directly conflict with eachother; Hitman is hired to whack somebody Bond is assigned to rescue. They're in a resturaunt, and both have 9mm pistols. I'm leaning towards Hitman, cuz his Silverballers can kick some serious ass, and he always seems to get get his prey.

IcePunk
hitman's got my vote

kamikz
I'm not sure, Hitman has a hit rate of 100%, he dodges bullets from a gun at several places (game videos so it's canon) and has inhanced human abilities made to be the perfect assassin.

James Bond has made through every impossible mission he's got and has some great gadgets and an incredible luck.

I'm leaning towards Hitman.

Se7in
Hitman. Bond relies to heavily on gadgets. Yeah, he can shoot a gun well and he's no rookie to a shootout, but the Agent has abilities that no gadget can counter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.