Slughorns Potions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HagridsRazor
It is no coincidence that there were four completed potions that Hermione correctly identified at the beginning of the first potions lesson.
Potion 1:Verateserum: possibly used by Snape on Narcissa?
Potion 2: Polyjuice: who has used this? Takes a month to make. A lot of effort if it is not going to be used!
Potion 3:Love potion: Who has taken this?
Potion 4:Good Luck potion. Harry won this and was able to use it later

Has Dumbledore, Slughorn or Snape been posing as someone else? Possible wormtail was not wormtail at all, but DD acting as Wormtail

Is Harry and Ginny's love real? Was it just me or did it make you feel slightly uncomfortable Harry being with Ron's sis! I don't know what the point of the Love Potion in the story.

exanda kane
I see your point here
- although I disagree with the Harry and Ginny thingme. That is unexpeced but it works.

Possibly DD was Snape and that really was Wormtail - and Wormtail had suspicous feelings towards Snape because of that - didn't the answers Snape gave Bellatrix and Narcissa sound like answers DD might give?

HagridsRazor
Think ur right.

Sure some polyjuice was suppued somewhere in the story.

Big question is, was it used later in the story by either slug,snape or dd

hotsauce6548
And what about Draught of Living Death?

exanda kane
What did that one do? I can't remember.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.