Hogwarts is not what it used to be!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HagridsRazor
Notice how much the geography of Hogwarts changed between films two and three. Could be because..

There will be a war. Hogwarts will be attacked. Giants will be involved. Hogwarts will be easier to defend. It will look better on film if Hogwarst is on a hill.

Also in this was I am expecting all four houses to join together against the threat. Some in Slytherin will have split loyalties. My guess is Malfoy will chicken out or reject Voldemort. He does'nt match up to his fathers bad ways - more like his mother.

exanda kane
You have good point. I cant be bothered to make any suggestions or inferences though...

hotsauce6548
Nope. happy

It was because of the change of directors. End of story.

exanda kane
And? There may be other reasons?

I just think the idea of Giants attacking Hogwarts in Book 7 is a bleeding good one.

gshkris7272
yeah, some one pointed that out to me... doesnt harry potter have a new director??< if so, maybe thats why.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by exanda kane
And? There may be other reasons?

I just think the idea of Giants attacking Hogwarts in Book 7 is a bleeding good one.

Nope.

The director added his own flavor to the movies, including changing the terrain around Hogwarts. I personally liked the change--made the movie more interesting and independent of the books--but many rabid fanboys/girls of Harry Potter were pissed off about it.

exanda kane
Yes I undertsand your point. However I still think that the idea of Giants attacking Hogwarts is extremely cool.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by exanda kane
Yes I undertsand your point. However I still think that the idea of Giants attacking Hogwarts is extremely cool.

Yeah, it would be cool, but it has nothing to do with the terrain changes in the movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.