Yo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Parodia
The name's Parodia. It's actually a tribute to a game called "Parodius", where the name means "Parody of Gradius." In my case, it means "Parody of Blodia" and Blodia is a character from another video game called "Cyberbots."

I'm a huge fan of a lot of anime/manga, but that's not all I watch. I also have a fondness for a lot of American cartoons and comics as well (of course I would, I was born in America). And I also watch a lot of movies as well, even foreign ones.

Manga I like are:

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Hunter x Hunter
Shaman King
Yu Yu Hakusho
Real Bout High School

Out of that list, Shaman King and JoJo's are my all-time favorites.

Anime I like are:

Ranma 1/2
Fatal Fury OVAs
Yu Yu Hakusho
Gash Bell (called "Zatch Bell" here)
Silent Mobius
Excel Saga
Azumanga Daioh
Black Heaven
Tenchi
Project A-ko

and many others....

For American cartoons, I like ones like "Ed, Edd, n Eddy," "Fairly OddParents," "The Angry Beavers," "Danny Phantom," "X-Men," and more.

American comics I don't collect as much as manga now because now a lot of them cost 3 bucks for 22 pages of story O_o But when I was collecting them like wildfire, I loved series like "Zen: The Intergalactic Ninja" and "Knightmare," along with other series like "X-Men."

As for me personally, I'm 17 years old, male, and love to play video games, my favorite video games being practically any games from Capcom, Konami, Nintendo, Sega, Tecmo, Namco, or SNK. Well, to narrow it down more, my favorite game series are "Rival Schools," "Gunbird," "Mario," and many others that I'm too lazy to itemize.

I also draw "manga" (if American comics in a manga style can really count as that), and I've been drawing the same one for about 9 or so years now, even though I still suck at drawing :P

But yeah. Just wanted to post a little (read: A LOT) about myself.

JacopeX
Yo wut homes, welcome Da block, KMC

cool blue14
welcome to out block of kmc yea!!!!

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

KmcKarma
What's up Feel free to vist ''KARMA'S WORLD OF OFF TOPIC'' In the off topic forum,to chat about anything you want

gshkris7272
welcome.

River Wild
Welcome to the community!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.