Will u see the 2nd part of Narnia?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Knight1
Will you go see the second part of The Chronicles Of Narnia?

Mando
I think you would get more answers in the Sci-Fi/fantasy Forum.

Murray
I would most definitely. I saw it last night and I absolutely loved it. One of the best movies I've seen this year.

draconigena
Definitely yes.

And I haven't even been able to go see the first one yet...

Shwartz
yep, the first one was awesome. they did really well with everything, i believe, and I would definitely pay to see the next one that they make.

Lana
I've yet to see LWW, yet I LOVE the Narnia books, so I'd say yes.

Though I must point out that in the book series, LWW is the second book, not the first.

Trickster
Well which one are they producing next?

Wolfie
I haven't seen the first one yet. Did they not cover the whole book with the first movie?

gshkris7272
no they did... i hardly noticed any differences! it was awesome, you should go see it soon.!

question if anyone can answer: if the kids were all growen up in the wardrobe, and then they came back.. when they go into it again, will they be all growen up, or will they be kids again??

draconigena
OK, I saw it today. Fantastic movie, so my answer of "definitely yes" still stands.

Originally posted by Lana
Though I must point out that in the book series, LWW is the second book, not the first.

Not if you go by the original order CS Lewis printed the books in. wink

Originally posted by gshkris7272
question if anyone can answer: if the kids were all growen up in the wardrobe, and then they came back.. when they go into it again, will they be all growen up, or will they be kids again??

Have you read the books? They do go back to Narnia (all 4 go back in Prince Caspian). They don't go through the wardrobe, like the professor says at the end of LWW, they aren't able to get back through that route. But when they go back they're still kids, a year older, but still kids.

MildPossession
Haven't read any of the books, I did enjoy the first movie so will definitely see the next movie when made.

gshkris7272
Originally posted by draconigena
OK, I saw it today. Fantastic movie, so my answer of "definitely yes" still stands.

Not if you go by the original order CS Lewis printed the books in. wink

Have you read the books? They do go back to Narnia (all 4 go back in Prince Caspian). They don't go through the wardrobe, like the professor says at the end of LWW, they aren't able to get back through that route. But when they go back they're still kids, a year older, but still kids.

^yeah ive read all of them EXCEPT for that one, haha! thanks so much!<3 smile

ladygrim
most defintly .....big grin

Saraneth
God no! That was such a big disappointment! I mean what did thoes annoying little kids actually do?!

Susan-Storm
Originally posted by Jedi Knight1
Will you go see the second part of The Chronicles Of Narnia?

Defitly..It was fairly better then i suspected

Soth
I probably will, but only because I get into movies free

Taranis
You. Yes, you. Stand still before typing any more, laddie. Go read the books. They're fantastic. Don't wait for the movies to come out.

And the children were basically the four evangelists. Everyone here knows what the Chronicles of Narnia are, right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.