Classic Spider-Man game?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Will-one Kenobi
I heard somewhere that there will be a Classic Spider-Man game but I heard somewhere else that it was just a rumour and probably pure BS. Can someone please post ant information on the game and if there is gonna be one discuss it here.

Doc Ock
There was going to be.

But they scrapped the idea sad

hotsauce6548
If they ever made one, I would look forward to it.

I remember hearing about the Ultimate Spider-Man game when Spider-Man 2: The Game came out, and look what we have now...

I thought that would never come about, but it did. smile

Ultimate Hulk43
Maybe the Classic Spider-Man game will be made in the future.If it is,it'll look hella cool on the PS3 and the 360.

chucktaylor
I miss the good 'ol Spider-mAn games from the Ps1.

Ah, the good days where the classic comics were ruling over the land.

I hope they start again!

Ultimate Hulk43
That's not what this thread is about.It's about a Classic Spider-Man game they were going to make about the beginning comics of Spider-Man but it got canceled,this thread is NOT about the Spider-Man games from PS1.

Will-one Kenobi
Anyone know why they scraped the idea? It would be an amazing game fighting Ock while Cap Stacy tried to save a poor boy, fighting Green Goblin on Brooklyn Bridge. Hell sucking Sandman into a hoover wouldnt be too shabbywink1

Ultimate Hulk43
They never said why they canceled it.

Doc Ock
I think because they had too much on with the USM game,and now they're starting the SM-3 game next year.

Ultimate Hulk43
I hope that the Spider-Man 3 game has more mini missions than in the SM-2 video game.

doctorstrongbad
All of the spider-man games have been really good. I would love to see a classic Spidey game. smile

Ultimate Hulk43
I agree,Activision have made some great Spider-Man games so far.

spider symbiote
man its so f--ked up i cant even find spiderman 1(not the movie) in my country..

DBZ MAN
where are you from?
and maybe there just waiting until the PS3 is out because there so much more they could put into it.

Ultimate Hulk43
That game is old,nothing will be added or taken away from it and it's been released everywhere already.

spider symbiote
neone can gimme this game through some downloading thing?

chucktaylor
Huh?

Pardon?

And Ultimate, I was talking about how nice it WAS to have a classic SM game, and would love to see it again, BUT it wasd cancelled.

I wasnt thinking that the thread was about th old Ps1 games, just had to clear that up. wink

Lord Magnus
Do it Marvel Adventures (great for all ages!) style.

So, you got the fight against the FF... the Chameleon... The Vulture... the Tinkerer and his minions... Doc Ock... the first game might actually end after the final Doc Ock fight, depending on how many mini-missions they put in between, but I think it would be best if they went on to do the Sandman and then the final few levels/bosses would be the Spider-Man/Dr. Doom issue.

Next game would hit hard and fast with the Lizard, then the return of the Vulture. The Living Brain would be tough to beat, followed with the Human Torch and Electro... The Enforcers and the entire New York mob would be directly followed by a series of fights against a juiced-up Doc Ock.

Third game: Mysterio. For a while you'd have to fight cops cause he frames you... then the Enforcers, the Hulk and the Green Goblin would take a while. Kraven+Chameleon+Central Park>all else. Daredevil and the Circus of Crime would be awesome, and then the return of the Green Goblin w/the Human Torch.

That would be so awesome.

DBZ MAN
yeh, play throughout the whole comic history of spider-man. and sequals to update it

Lord Magnus
Really, though. That's some great videogameness described there! After, like, a gazillion games you'd get to Kingpin, Scorpion and the like.

redcaped
Would they ever make a game exactly as the movie version?!

Lord Magnus
No.

DBZ MAN
Originally posted by Lord Magnus
Really, though. That's some great videogameness described there! After, like, a gazillion games you'd get to Kingpin, Scorpion and the like.

With you having to make a living (money) by taking pictures when fighting bosses and selling them to the daily bugle.

doctorstrongbad
Ever Spider-man has been good and sold a lot of copies. Who knows what the future holds?

Knightfall93
Originally posted by Lord Paradise
Do it Marvel Adventures (great for all ages!) style.

So, you got the fight against the FF... the Chameleon... The Vulture... the Tinkerer and his minions... Doc Ock... the first game might actually end after the final Doc Ock fight, depending on how many mini-missions they put in between, but I think it would be best if they went on to do the Sandman and then the final few levels/bosses would be the Spider-Man/Dr. Doom issue.

Next game would hit hard and fast with the Lizard, then the return of the Vulture. The Living Brain would be tough to beat, followed with the Human Torch and Electro... The Enforcers and the entire New York mob would be directly followed by a series of fights against a juiced-up Doc Ock.

Third game: Mysterio. For a while you'd have to fight cops cause he frames you... then the Enforcers, the Hulk and the Green Goblin would take a while. Kraven+Chameleon+Central Park>all else. Daredevil and the Circus of Crime would be awesome, and then the return of the Green Goblin w/the Human Torch.

That would be so awesome.
Oh sure, we'll have Mr I-Gave-Myself-Cancer as the big bad guy and have norman as a thug...

Knightfall93
All the games have een AWESOME!

Spidey Classic PS1- FANTASTIC! AWESOME!
spidey 2 classic ps1- Decent but too crowded and lacks the charm of SP1, too hard...
Spidey 1 the movie: great but not perfect at all
Spidey 2 the movie: The best yet, OUTTANDING
Ultimate Spidey- pretty good but not good swinging

Lord Paradise
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Oh sure, we'll have Mr I-Gave-Myself-Cancer as the big bad guy and have norman as a thug...

What does everyone have against Mysterio? He is--that is, he was--one of my favorite villains. And Norman Osborn is a dynamic character. No one's the same in their first appearance and their last.

And if you think all this Morlun, "the Other," Clone Saga weirdness is better than the Stan Lee days, well that's just wrong.

/end rant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.