-=- Worst Law You Have Broken? -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
I forged a High School Graduation Profile to help my friend get a job.

Oh yeah...

"HEIL PHOTOSHOP!"

Ladyluck
I stole an ice cream sandwhich once when I was about 8. I put it in my pocket and by the time I got home it melted and got my jacket all sticky. disgust

JacopeX
I broke the windshield whipers of a cop car.

Bloigen
The law of gravity. no expression

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Bloigen

laughing

yeah... me three on several occations.

Revernd Maynard
posession..

not telling of what wink

a1hsauce
speeding ticket

=Mysta=-kILL
I dont break the law, Im a good kid stick out tongue
j/k one time: breaking and entering.......didnt get caught thoughbig grin

*lizziekk*
when i was 3 me and my twin sister stole a big bar of chocolate from a newsagents we didnt get caught!!!

El_NINO
When i was a kid i kicked some guy in school in the nuts because he scratched me playing backetball, I was so Teed when that happened wink

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Bloigen
rolling on floor laughing eek!
Okay...I think im a bit of an angel, I guess! I've stolen a few things but that were not mine, but that was when I was younger. But I still do manage to snatch a handful of chocolate covered raisins from those glass containers every time I pass the isle at Kroger. evil
I've had sex on someone elses property.
Other than that...me an angel! angel

a1hsauce
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
rolling on floor laughing eek!
Okay...I think im a bit of an angel, I guess! I've stolen a few things but that were not mine, but that was when I was younger. But I still do manage to snatch a handful of chocolate covered raisins from those glass containers every time I pass the isle at Kroger. evil
I've had sex on someone elses property.
Other than that...me an angel! angel
laughing out loud im sure they didnt appreciate you soiling their property stick out tongue

Bloigen
The worst thing I've ever done is probably when I was 7 i stole a free booklet about the nintendo or something.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by a1hsauce
laughing out loud im sure they didnt appreciate you soiling their property stick out tongue
big grin

Ladyluck
Oh yeah... Underage drinking too.

Ken Kenobi
Speeding
Underage drinking
Underage buying of cigarettes
Possession of weed and paraphernalia
Stolen items from a store

Jedi Priestess
<-------Been arrested before.

Impediment
Countless juvenile acts of "Snatch & Run" at convenience stores
Possession (of stuff)
P.I.
M.I.P.
Petty Theft
Criminal Mischief
..............but the worst one for me was Barfighting (Which I don't recommend). I was in Austin, on 6th Street, and I got in a huge bar brawl (me & my friends against the other guys) and I got slapped in the face with pool cue. I was arrested and taken back to the M.P. station at Ft. Hood (where I was stationed) but I got off VERY light. I was lucky.

Kharhmah
Underage drinking. erm

Dresta
1.Graffiti
2.Theft
3.Possession
4.Breaking & Entering
5.Underage drinking
6.Carrying a gun (illegal in England)

There are probobly more i jus can't remember them.

*lizziekk*
i also stole a piece of chewing gum once... (by accident)

Storm
Theft.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Spearhead
Petty theft, lighting fires in the woods

Xtremechik2
Speeding ticket
Trespassing
Buying cigarettes for a minor

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
posession..

not telling of what wink

Same here, ese. I've done time for posession with intent to sell.

JesuseyGoodness
Let's bring out the poilece record.... Things I got caught and proscuted for in bold

Theift
Fake I.D.
Stealing a bus ride.
Driving without a liscense, while underage
and accidental murder.

Koala MeatPie
lol, "accidental murder" ?

JesuseyGoodness
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
lol, "accidental murder" ?
Well, I was threatening one person with a knife, and ran at him, but tripped, and sent the knife flying into an innocent man's throat.

Jedi Priestess
blink and you didnt serve time for that? Bet his family are huge fans of yours. no

Rogue Jedi
*pleads the fifth*

Darth_Big_Boy
Shoplifting...used to steal baseball cards when I was younger...but it's not breaking the law unless you get caught.

Leo.M
Breaking & Entering
Theft
Underage drinking
Possession of weed, ex, mushrooms
steeling toy cars, toy gums, and candy from stores
cheated on gf
under age sex ( she was older then me)

but I'm a good kid now big grin see the halo >>eeker

Rogue Jedi
*pleads the fifth again*

Blood_Rayne
Well when I was like 6 I stole some pogs (do you guys remember those) and I spit on the sidewalk a lot thats illegal in Baltimore.

Sorgo
Petty Theft
Underage Smoking
Underage Drinking
Possesion of Marijuana
Assault and Battery (x5)
Breaking & Entering
SHITLOADS of Speeding Tickets
Fake ID
Counterfeit Money
Pirated Materials

Ken Kenobi
Add Pirated Materials to my list...

Also my car is unregistered and I've been driving it since the registration expired in April.

Wolflet
Originally posted by Ladyluck
I stole an ice cream sandwhich once when I was about 8. I put it in my pocket and by the time I got home it melted and got my jacket all sticky. disgust
laughing out loud i remember stealing a small packet of stickers when I was like 5, but then my mom caught me at home and torment me saying i would go to prison for the rest of my life erm no expression
instead the manager gave me a lolipop and told me to NEVER steal again lol

KmcKarma
Drug dealing

cruel jedi
****ing rouge messed

stick out tongue

criminal damage
theft
possession

Tired Hiker
I won't admit to it, but I might have sold drugs and got away with it. I wasn't the best drug dealer, since my friends and I did most of them, and I went into debt with my dealer. I also might have stolen sporting goods from a place where I worked, maybe. Plus, I won't admit that I may have pushed over a 35 foot long street post that was cracked at the base. It exploded when it hit the ground and blocked the street for a day. I might have also been a part of an illegal gambling ring, but I won't get into that. And I tried to get away with a hit and run, but the guy who's car I hit caught up to me and ... let's just say no one was hurt and the cops weren't involved, but it got taken care of. I also may have been arrested for intent to steal lumber, but was only charged with public intoxication. I may have been caught with possession of weed a few times, but never charged. Basically, I might be one lucky sonovabitch who counts his blessings every day! yes whistle angel no expression

ladygrim
Petty Theft
Underage Smoking ( well only buying them for other people cuz i looked the eldest smile)
Underage Drinking
Breaking & Entering
Fake ID
Pirated Materials
going into school grounds letting off fireworks
etc etc

overlord
Meh.. Only vandalism like throwing a boulder through my teachers window..

eggmayo
Underage drinking ALL the time..
Possession of weed, skunk, shrooms..
Shoplifting
Pickpocketing (once)
Possession of knives
Computer Piracy
Common Assault
Underage sex
Underage sex in a public place

DanieLs_4_Ever
Oh yeah and Ive had sex in public property too, to add that to the list.

Ronny
I was holding.

Trust me, it wasnt mine. shock Anyways I wasn't even arrested. I just had a gram of weed in my back pocket for a few periods.

Oh and underage consumption. mmm tequila

overlord
Bah.. I don't consider me doing hard drugs and extreme alcohol abuse as worst crimes. Only wrecking pubs and stuff.

Ronny
THose are the only crimes I've commited. I'm an angel happy

Is that ben browder in your avatar?

overlord
Who me? No, it is a stolen picture from SuperShadow.com, the biggest SW noob alive. He says he looks like that..

Ronny
urrr.. hes probably like 12 years old and pimply

overlord
laughing It's even worse! He's like 25, with a job and still trying to get attention by lying to children!

JesuseyGoodness
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
blink and you didnt serve time for that? Bet his family are huge fans of yours. no
I would be surprised if it took place here in da Burgh, but seeing as that occured during the year I spent in the Bronx....

Ronny
Originally posted by overlord
laughing It's even worse! He's like 25, with a job and still trying to get attention by lying to children! Heh, you can totally tell those pictures of his "girlfriend" are from a site, the webadress is blacked out by MSPaint

Koala MeatPie
Yeah, add

Piracy
Driving Without A Liscence

BlackSunshine
Animal Cruelty...Threw a cat into a swimming pool...he drowned and i felt like such a dumb sh*t afterwards. Also beat the hell out of a dog with a stick.

Stole jewlery from hot topic and gadzooks

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
Animal Cruelty...Threw a cat into a swimming pool...he drowned and i felt like such a dumb sh*t afterwards. Also beat the hell out of a dog with a stick.

Stole jewlery from hot topic and gadzooks
cry

TigerLover
I just broke the law of physics! eek!

DiamondBullets
Got arrested 3 weeks ago for Disorderly Conduct and Public Intoxication. (I was fighting in public) Kinda sux.....

Dagons Blade
Guess I'm the low man on the totem pole here..about 12 years ago I got 3 points on my license for an "improper turn" at a red light. I didn't see the "No Right On Red." sign. The points were returned a year later and by a mirascle my insurance rate never went up. It was a 70 or 80 dollar fine though. sad

RaeRox
....no....comment....dont even bother asking alicia...shes in on me with this one....

lil bitchiness
Underage drinking and buying alcohol.
Possesion and use of A, B and C class drugs.

I was good otherwise.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.