Green Goblin vs Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
Wade is hired to take out Norman Osborn. Wade thinks he is killing a normal bloke so he takes his usual equipment. Noman learns of a mercenary about to kill him so Norman suits up just as Deadpool Bursts in the room.........

LET THE BATTLE COMMENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Metalmanx
Deadpool. He's just notorius for being able to take out people like that and people even more powerful than himself.

Plus, GG has probably never experienced battling an opponent with a god-like healing factor. Deadpool definitely wins.

who?-kid
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Deadpool. He's just notorius for being able to take out people like that and people even more powerful than himself.

Plus, GG has probably never experienced battling an opponent with a god-like healing factor. Deadpool definitely wins.
Agreed, except with the "definitely" stuff. GG is one of those guys who just keep coming. Very fast, very strong, very durable, very cunning and he doesn't hold back...

I say Deadpool 6-7/10.

Blair Wind
bah, hes more annoying than spidy....GG wouldnt handle the decibel torture....

Piedmon
I see Deadpool shooting Gobby out of the air. Norman's not really used to fighting anyone BUT Spider Man, and Deadpool, for all his battiness, is much more lethal.

DP 7/10

Scoobless
i Disagree.... the Goblin is faster and stronger than Wade and has superhuman reflexes, Spidey is even faster than the Goblin but is often hard pressed to avoid all the bombs and lasers the Goblin uses on a regular basis

If Goblin got his hands on Wade he could rip his arms off

but even with that i'd say it's still 50/50

Soljer
I feel like some Deadpool Bumpage. Please don't consider these posts spam, I just felt like bringing up some older, underdiscussed threads.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Scoobless
i Disagree.... the Goblin is faster and stronger than Wade and has superhuman reflexes, Spidey is even faster than the Goblin but is often hard pressed to avoid all the bombs and lasers the Goblin uses on a regular basis

If Goblin got his hands on Wade he could rip his arms off

but even with that i'd say it's still 50/50 and then his arms would grow back and Wade would shoot him in the headno expression

lando005
Originally posted by Metalmanx

except for squirrel girl

Soljer
Originally posted by lando005
except for squirrel girl

No one ****s with Squirrel Girl.

Ask Thanos and Doom.

lando005
Originally posted by Soljer
No one ****s with Squirrel Girl.

Ask Thanos and Doom. aint that the truth big grin

Ultraman Baltan
GG 7/10. You guys are underestimating Norman Osborn INCREDIBLY. He is a very powerful and dangerous character. I have read more stuff about Norman than any of you, and he is nothing to sneeze at. He has shown regeneration, incredible strength, impressive skill, amazing intelligence, one try knock-out to instant kill weapons, bullet dodging speed, and good durability. Let's not forget his mass ruthlessness. The guy is a monster. Deadpool is good, but considering he has a tough time with people lesser than Wolverine to Wolverine, Norman wins. DP's skill will be the main issue, considering the guy is amazingly skilled. But that's all that is going for him. The rest Norman has times two. Except for the healing factor, but that won't be too much of an issue.

I know a ton about both characters, maybe more than most of you will ever know, and trust me, Norman wins.

lando005
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
GG 7/10. You guys are underestimating Norman Osborn INCREDIBLY. He is a very powerful and dangerous character. I have read more stuff about Norman than any of you, and he is nothing to sneeze at. He has shown regeneration, incredible strength, impressive skill, amazing intelligence, one try knock-out to instant kill weapons, bullet dodging speed, and good durability. Let's not forget his mass ruthlessness. The guy is a monster. Deadpool is good, but considering he has a tough time with people lesser than Wolverine to Wolverine, Norman wins. DP's skill will be the main issue, considering the guy is amazingly skilled. But that's all that is going for him. The rest Norman has times two. Except for the healing factor, but that won't be too much of an issue.

I know a ton about both characters, maybe more than most of you will ever know, and trust me, Norman wins.
that's a rather bold statement saying you know the characters better than any of us dont you think

Ultraman Baltan
that's a rather bold statement saying you know the characters better than any of us dont you think

What, aren't you supoosed to tell the truth?

lando005
What, aren't you supoosed to tell the truth? truth is based on fact that is a fact that you cant prove

Ultraman Baltan
truth is based on fact that is a fact that you cant prove

What the hell? That makes no sense.

lando005
What the hell? That makes no sense.
no you saying you know more about these or any character than anyone else here makes no sense

Ultraman Baltan
no you saying you know more about these or any character than anyone else here makes no sense

How can't it?

Sam Z
How can't it?

I think he means that you can't judge about our knowledge of characters because you have no idea, may be I'm diehard Green Goblin fan...

lando005
How can't it?
because you have no way of proving that you do.... you understand that your calling your self the only expert on comicbook characters here right since when do you know more than lets say batdude or capt it up? you may or you may not you cant just randomy say you know more than anybody else that's an extreme case of arrogance

Scoobless
Very arrogant.... everyone here knows that I'm the ultimate expert on all things Goblin & Pool related.

cool

willRules
Very arrogant.... everyone here knows that I'm the ultimate expert on all things Goblin & Pool related.

cool

I reckon I could give you a run for your money on anything Deadpool related........

COMIC BOOK STAND OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! boxing

lando005
i'm suprised nobody's used the "i'm the best there is at what i do" line yet

ExtraMision5555

cool

laughing laughing laughing

But on topic

Im not sure exactly what the thread starter ment by 'deadpool thinks hes just going to assasinate some average.."
etc, but regardless, reasonablly Deadpool would be strapped with a decent ammount of weaponry.

Green goblin hasnt dealt with someone who argueably has the best healing facter in marvel earth

GG definately has a n ariel advantage over deadpool in this fight and some PHYSICAL advantages, but as far as pure h2h, combat intensity and randomness is concerned, Deadpool has an extreme advantage over green goblin

as many zany things as deadpool has done to win fights, he could easily employ some odd technique to get a victory in this match as well. (his mouth, being a huge factor in distracting his opponents) And while deadpool doesnt have the same pre-cog taht spiderman has, he still has amazing agaility, and extreme durability. By all means green goblin will be getting worn down much faster than deadpool will, and deadpool is an incredible marksman. Overall, i dont see green goblin pulling outa majority, but i wouldent put it past him to get a victory.

One big difference i see between when spiderman goes up against green goblin than if Deadpool were to is the fact that spiderman has no regen. when he gets hit by grenades, it dazes him, and lowers his overall stamina.

When deadpool gets hit by grenades (hypotheticly, lets not bring up the self detonation insident for the time being, lol)
Hes going to be momentairily dazed, and then come back full steam. Untill eventually green goblin takes one of the folowing

headshot
kitana through skull
grenade in mouth

etc

IMO

DP 7/10

Soljer
What kind of shit is this? "I know more than you ever will, so trust me, I'm right cause I say I'm right, and I'm an authority, which means you know that when I say I'm right - I'm right."

Pike off.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Soljer
What kind of shit is this? "I know more than you ever will, so trust me, I'm right cause I say I'm right, and I'm an authority, which means you know that when I say I'm right - I'm right."

Pike off.

yeah lol

that was a little out-there

lando005
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
yeah lol

that was a little out-there
that's the understatement of the year

ExtraMision5555
that's the understatement of the year laughing laughing

Darth Martin
Close battle, but DP won't die.

Soljer
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Close battle, but DP won't die.

Norman Will.

big grin.

inamilist
Alright

So, here is what im thinking

the fight is inside: This is a huge disadvantage for GG, if he can get the fight outside he will have a fairly serious advantage as far as mobility is concerned

Deadpool's Healing factor also is a huge advantage.

BUT

It is truly under estimating Norman to think that DP is just going to be able to shoot him while he is flying around. On the Glider even Phil Urich has been shown to avoid bullets from trained mercenaries, and he was very inexperienced. Not to mention that some recent versions of Osborn are bullet proof.

So, I figure it goes as follows: If they stay inside, wade wins 5-6/10, he is going to benefit more from the fact that GG cant fly away than osborn is from all the close range explosions

If GG gets it outside, or even better, on some rooftops, I can see him coming out on top 6-7/10 after a really long battle. Eventually he would have to use some sort of concussion device or gas grenade to KO or incapacitate Wade somehow, but I don't think it is outside of his capacity

Sparkz
I would just like to point out not only is the GG suit bullet proof but in MK Peter said his skin was "practicly bullet proof" I belive was his exact words so guns may stun Osborn but not kill him. Most likley it will be easy for Osborn to take the fight outside, mainly because if DP has gone to him they will be fighting on Osborns terms, probaly because it is his home, so he would have the home field advantage.

And the cat has managed to temp stun DP by cutting his throat and with the amount of weaponary Osborn has he can stun DP and wail on him enough to pull a win. The point I'm trying to make is he can't kill him but he sure as a hell has enough option's to Ko him even for maybe a few minuits, which would be considerd a win.

I'd give this to GG 6/10 if he got outside where he could overwhelm Dp.

But if they were inside where GG couldnt use his Glider I'd give it to Deadpool 6/10 due to his weaponary and superior Skill.

heru
Deadpool he's immortal good hand to hand combat skills nice weaponry oh did I mention a better character. Once he G.G. off that glider it's down hill for the ghoul. You wanna the war? O.K. say hello to my little friend 2guns

willRules
Im not sure exactly what the thread starter ment by 'deadpool thinks hes just going to assasinate some average.."
etc, but regardless, reasonablly Deadpool would be strapped with a decent ammount of weaponry.

He is equipped with two swords, several grenades. He has a machine gun, shotgun, two pistols and his standard teleporter but he can bodyslide without the recent problems he has had with Cable yes

Sparkz
Originally posted by willRules
He is equipped with two swords, several grenades. He has a machine gun, shotgun, two pistols and his standard teleporter but he can bodyslide without the recent problems he has had with Cable yes

It'd be better if he did have that problem with Cable, after all Cable would then appear and it would be 2 on one...

Metalmanx
laughing laughing laughing

But on topic

Green goblin hasnt dealt with someone who argueably has the best healing facter in marvel earth

GG definately has a n ariel advantage over deadpool in this fight and some PHYSICAL advantages, but as far as pure h2h, combat intensity and randomness is concerned, Deadpool has an extreme advantage over green goblin

as many zany things as deadpool has done to win fights, he could easily employ some odd technique to get a victory in this match as well. (his mouth, being a huge factor in distracting his opponents) And while deadpool doesnt have the same pre-cog taht spiderman has, he still has amazing agaility, and extreme durability. By all means green goblin will be getting worn down much faster than deadpool will, and deadpool is an incredible marksman. Overall, i dont see green goblin pulling outa majority, but i wouldent put it past him to get a victory.

One big difference i see between when spiderman goes up against green goblin than if Deadpool were to is the fact that spiderman has no regen. when he gets hit by grenades, it dazes him, and lowers his overall stamina.

When deadpool gets hit by grenades (hypotheticly, lets not bring up the self detonation insident for the time being, lol)
Hes going to be momentairily dazed, and then come back full steam. Untill eventually green goblin takes one of the folowing

headshot
kitana through skull
grenade in mouth

etc

IMO

DP 7/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.