have you ever...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

random task
have you ever had a dream you were about to get laid but keep getting interrupted by some other f*ckers in said dream? and when you finally, FINALLY about to get there, you wake up? then you try to force yourself back to sleep to try if you can continue that dream?

Bloigen
Originally posted by random task
have you ever had a dream you were about to get laid but keep getting interrupted by some other f*ckers in said dream? and when you finally, FINALLY about to get there, you wake up? then you try to force yourself back to sleep to try if you can continue that dream?

Many times, i'll never get with kylie minogue...

TwisterGameX
no expression

random task
i was about to get some from vida guerra last night. for those unfamiliar with ms. guerra...

Koala MeatPie
URGH 90% of theos dreams are THEOS dreams

Bloigen
i was about to get some from vida guerra last night. for those unfamiliar with ms. guerra...

mad DAMN YOU DREAMS!

random task
Originally posted by Bloigen
mad DAMN YOU DREAMS!

no sh!t, man... i had morning wood for 20 f*cking minutes.

xyz jedi
i was about to get some from vida guerra last night. for those unfamiliar with ms. guerra... I'll dream about me n that pic.

Bloigen
no sh!t, man... i had morning wood for 20 f*cking minutes.

laughing out loud

xyz jedi
no sh!t, man... i had morning wood for 20 f*cking minutes. Ive been there.

xyz jedi
Originally posted by me
Originally posted by me
Originally posted by me
quote.

Kharhmah
xyz jedi, was really any need for that? erm

DarkC
Yep, several times.

debbiejo
have you ever had a dream you were about to get laid but keep getting interrupted by some other f*ckers in said dream? and when you finally, FINALLY about to get there, you wake up? then you try to force yourself back to sleep to try if you can continue that dream? laughing out loud It's gods joke on us............

Darth_Big_Boy

Yeap...many time smile

GCG

laughing out loud Like Fez on that '70's Show about to get laid by Donna and Jackie and then gets awakened by Eric.

"OOOHHHH ; Get back to Sleep ! Get Back to Sleep" he says to himself

Sgt. Hairy
I once had that kind of dream but it was interrupted by a blue image telling me to press Crtl + Alt + Del. no expression

Bun Bun

eek! YES! omg it was the other night! ..a lil info ( i was a huge nsync fan back in the day) But it was with Lance bass drool Omg! I swear... everynight thats what i dream about.. eek

Sgt. Hairy
Originally posted by Bun Bun
eek! YES! omg it was the other night! ..a lil info ( i was a huge nsync fan back in the day) But it was with Lance bass drool Omg! I swear... everynight thats what i dream about.. eek Wow...and every night it gets interrupted. Poor you. sad

Bun Bun
Originally posted by Sgt. Hairy
Wow...and every night it gets interrupted. Poor you. sad

lol Oh no no no. Just some nights. But i get it alot big grin I love those dreams yes

Storm
No, instead I wake up and your dream becomes my reality, only with a more happy ending.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Slay
Yeah that actually happened to me once.I dreamt i was on the Real World...seriously no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.