The first Versus thread you took part in?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkCrawler
Hmm. This was my third post on KMC...made in Daredevile vs Spider-Man

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
On the other hand, Spider-Man knows that Daredevil is Matt Murdock.

Jeezus, those were the days. I owned only one comic with Namor and barely knew what was his gig. I hardly knew about anything else then X-Men. laughing out loud

Scoobless
My first ever post on KMC:

Spiderman vs. Captain America/Daredevil/Wolverine

Originally posted by Scoobless
spidey's speed means he'd get to make the first move, which would be webbing wolverine to ground, wall ....... whatever so that he couldn't cut himself free, by this point CA and DD would have time to do something, ie. throw shield/billy club or both at the spider, which he would either dodge or catch depending on the mood he's in (which wouldn't be good since some of his buddies just attacked him) as he aint stupid catching then webbing both projectiles to the ground so they couldn't be recovered seems like the best move, then it's just 2 unarmed, but admittedly very good fighters, against a guy with superhuman speed strength and reflexes, plus the handy danger sense, at best the two would last a minute or two, and if it was to the death spidey would then stroll over to the unconscious CA and DD and snap their necks (out of character i know, but if there were enough motivation for it to be to the death) the walk back to wherever he webbed up wolverine and cover his face in webbing leaving him to suffocate ........ even a healling factor wont save him after an hour without oxygen
which would just leave spidey about 10 seconds to try to explain to the x-men and avengers why he killed their teammates before they splattered him all over the wall he was crawling

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=312407&perpage=20&highlight=spider+wolverine+america&pagenumber=18

DarkCrawler was the first person to reply to it roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkCrawler
Lovely. I never knew I had such an impact on your life in KMC. stick out tongue

All that writing and a simple "Lol" reply.

I was suprised that you didn't leave at once. laughing

Scoobless
I had to stick around to educate CaptJK

yes

DarkCrawler
thumb up

Anyone else?

long pig
SPAM! evil face

long pig
I found mine. Wolverine vs Spiderman.
Notice the lack of puncuation, correct spelling and the word "fraggin'"

DigiMark007
How do you go about finding your first post? I checked my thing and it only saves the most recent 200 or so.

long pig
Originally posted by DigiMark007
How do you go about finding your first post? I checked my thing and it only saves the most recent 200 or so.

You have to go to Vb search, then type your screenname in the "Search by user name" click the "Match exact name" button. Then go down to the search options, click "show results as posts." Then to "search posts from", click a year ago and older. Then, finally click "in ascending order".

It's pretty neat.

Scoobless
Originally posted by long pig
You have to go to Vb search, then type your screenname in the "Search by user name" click the "Match exact name" button. Then go down to the search options, click "show results as posts." Then to "search posts from", click a year ago and older. Then, finally click "in descending order".

It's pretty neat.

lol... i just remembered where mine was and went and quoted it

big grin

long pig
lol... i just remembered where mine was and went and quoted it

big grin

Yup, you were a big ol' wolverine fanboy, too.

thesilverspider
wolverine is more than capable of holding his own against the majority of the MU (and DCU for that matter.... go on..... slice the big "S" a new one.....
that was scoob i am dissapointed

armandovalles
hmmmm....my first post?? i dont really know.....but i know the first thing that really got me known was my huge fight wit Nataku....which im pretty sure NO ONE who was around then will forget.....

Scoobless
Originally posted by thesilverspider
wolverine is more than capable of holding his own against the majority of the MU (and DCU for that matter.... go on..... slice the big "S" a new one.....
that was scoob i am dissapointed

Originally posted by long pig
Yup, you were a big ol' wolverine fanboy, too.

that was clearly posted in jest stick out tongue

Scoobless
hahahahaha....... long pig's first ever thread only got one response (cos it sucked)

stick out tongue

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=319568

Scoobless
Armando's first post (before he found the caps lock key)

Originally posted by armandovalles
ACTUALLY THE THING HAS BEEN SHOWN TO BE JUST AS STRONG AS BASE STRENGTH HULK WHEN THEY ARM-WRESTLED AND HE ALSO HAS PROVEN TO BE ABLE TO SURVIVE A NUCLEAR BLAST WHICH HIT HIM FROM ABOUT 50 TO 100 FEET AWAY.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=3571013#post3571013

long pig
hahahahaha....... long pig's first ever thread only got one response (cos it sucked)

stick out tongue

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=319568
laughing

It was a beuty of a post. People didn't respond because they feared they were unworthy of it's glory.

hellow mofos! big grin big grin

SnakeEyes
Oh man... I joined quite a while ago... I can't even remember where I posted first. Anyone wanna be a detective and find my first post?

long pig
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Oh man... I joined quite a while ago... I can't even remember where I posted first. Anyone wanna be a detective and find my first post?
Haha....are you sure?

Wolverine vs Colossus..
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1937215#post1937215
I think that Wolverine would win this one, sorry Colossus fans! But Wolvie could survive the hits delivered and in the ultimate X-men, first volume, Wolverine fought Colossus in a program and beat him

SnakeEyes
Hahahaha! Oh man! Those were the days....

Just curious, how did you find my first post so easily?

DigiMark007
Just curious, how did you find my first post so easily?

LP answered it for me earlier...

Now I'm off to find mine.

DigiMark007
Regular Superman had a second weakness (besides kryptonite) against magic. Juggs is all magic...no mutant, so I think that is overlooked. But even if he was still a bit vulnerable to magic, Prime would still whup the crap out of Juggs.
-DM

From Superman Prime vs. Juggernaut

It actually sounds rather intelligent...I point out Supes' weakness to magic, which had been overlooked in the thread. The irony is, though, that I had never read a Superman Prime comic (still haven't) so it was basically just talking out of my *ss.

DigiMark007
JP's first post....LOL

Originally posted by jplatinum
I see these superman jock-riders keep saying superman is so powerful.
They keep being hit in the face with the knowledge and facts from people that know about prime and goku(at the end of gt) and they just don't get it. Goku becomes like a super god at the end of gt.I have seen this with my own eyes and I know his powers.I know superman prime's powers through studying him and facts on him.I know both their abilities, strengths and weaknesses.I know how they would act and think in a major fight.Superman prime has just too many ways to get killed by a fighter such as goku.Goku and supes are both gods, but goku just has more arsenal at his disposal and he knows how to fight way better.They keep talking about smarts. so what if supes is book smart, goku is a strategist and has been street smart since birth. He would decimate superman prime then laugh at him.

...the birth of a god smile

DigiMark007
Asian Hulk's first post. I guess this might be used as a case for guessing that AH's weird dialogue and grammar isn't purposeful...he/she has been using it from the beginning.

Originally posted by Asian Hulk
Geoffrey Rush will join Eric Bana,Jennifer Connelly,Sam Elliiot and Ang Lee in"The Hulk 2".Mr.Lee told Mr Rush will played the role as the villainous Leader in"The Hulk 2".so Abomination and the Leader both Hulk villain.

DarkCrawler
laughing out loud

Oh, this brings back memories....

pr1983
Here's mine... in a colossus v juggernaut thread...

Originally posted by pr1983
juggernaut has the brawn, but colossus has the brains, brains counts every time. colossus, but only just.

Whoa... i can't believe i said that... messed

Scoobless
Asian Hulk's first post. I guess this might be used as a case for guessing that AH's weird dialogue and grammar isn't purposeful...he/she has been using it from the beginning.

I don't think he speaks English.... I suspect he just types his posts into a literal translation engine

Originally posted by pr1983
Here's mine... in a colossus v juggernaut thread...

Whoa... i can't believe i said that... messed

respect level for PR = dropping sad

Swanky-Tuna
Here's mine.

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Hmm... I don't think I can bring myself to read 50-odd pages to find out if I'm retreading. I just hope folks have been informed about the nature of Juggernaut's powers and what the helmets are for.

steverules
The year was 1934 and there was a faint scent of honey in the air, I went on the computer and decided to reply to the wolverine vs spider-man thread.

pr1983
I don't think he speaks English.... I suspect he just types his posts into a literal translation engine

respect level for PR = dropping sad

Where's that middle finger smilie when i need it... stick out tongue

Nataku8188
Aquaman.

Need I say more ?

Not a bad first post, if I say so myself.

Blair Wind
heheh...my first post and guess who I was defending?

Originally posted by Blair Wind
umm question why would Iceman have to be hit in the first place? I mean think about it you have a HUGE green giant trying to punch your face in and you try to dodge it right? well being iceman he wouldnt really have to dodge it, he could just do that moisture inversion thing of his, become water vapor and effectively invisible. Now being invisible and since the Hulk can do him no actual damage since he is water vapor, all Iceman has to do is wait him out while the hulk gets angry about his opponent not being, there throws a hissy fit and then till he becomes banner. See? that way we wont have people saying that gamma radiation can melt the ice, and iceman wont have to actually touch him.

iceman all they way!!!! rock

DigiMark007
Nat's was actually pretty hardcore...as first posts go.

Funny how most of us dive into the forums defending our favorite characters. Aside from my first post, the next 50 or so were in Spider-man vs. threads.

Blair Wind
yea that is funny....even tho I STILL agree with my first post (and I think Iceman has even more ways to win now, with stealing moleculer motion and all rock ) Unlike some people who thought wolvie could beat anyone, or that colossus's brains would win the day( no )

Scoobless
I still agree with my first post as well.... Spidey has an excellent shot against the, now infamous, "Trio" if he fights smart

who?-kid

grey fox
Just found it !!!

Man my spelling sucked......

Scoobless
whistling

DigiMark007
I still agree with my first post as well.... Spidey has an excellent shot against the, now infamous, "Trio" if he fights smart

yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.