Wolverine and Namor Vs Spiderman and Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Venom all the way Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance sad

DarkCrawler
Would electricity take Venom out?

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

shifty

Scoobless

maybe..... but it'd have to be a hell of a lot of electricity

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Scoobless

Well namor has that much evil face

X-Logan
Wolvie beats Spiderman and Namor beats Venom.

Scoobless
Originally posted by X-Logan
Wolvie beats Spiderman and Namor beats Venom.

laughing out loud

scotsmn
Wolverine entertains either one until Namor takes out his opponent, then he helps Wolverine finish the other one.

brainchild81
Spidey or Venom suffocates Wolverine while the other evades Namor. Then they doubleteam Namor. I know Namor can absorb electric current, but can he generate it now?

jinzin
Originally posted by Scoobless

yes

Originally posted by brainchild81
Spidey or Venom suffocates Wolverine while the other evades Namor. Then they doubleteam Namor. I know Namor can absorb electric current, but can he generate it now?

honestly.. I think spidey can play possem long enough for venom to take out namor or render him immobile... venom's versatility is just a sumomabitch to overcome IMO.

jrodslam
Namor has been able to generate electricity for quite a while.

Jvenom
Electricity has never been shown to harm Venom at all.

scotsmn
Seriously, Namor can take out Spiderman. He would then come help Wolverine with Venom.

Metalmanx
If by "help Wolverine" you mean help Wolverine's corpse, then yes. Wolverine isn't much of a factor here. Even if either of them don't kill Wolverine, either Spiderman or Venom can literally chuck him miles away, making him a non-factor in this fight.

Venom and Spiderman working together can definitely take out Namor. Like jinzin said, Venom's versatility is crazy awesome.

scotsmn
Tossing him miles away? Have they merged with the Hulk? Namor is class 100. He can fly. He has other forms of attack. He is extremely durable, capable of taking on Thor. He can take them both out by himself.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by scotsmn
Tossing him miles away? Have they merged with the Hulk? Namor is class 100. He can fly. He has other forms of attack. He is extremely durable, capable of taking on Thor. He can take them both out by himself.

I believe you misunderstood me. Venom or Spiderman can literally chuck WOLVERINE miles away if they really wanted to.

And I know much about Namor, thanks. I also know that Spiderman alone has given Namor trouble before. And now Spiderman with a stronger partner, Venom, definitely turn the tides here. I know what I'm saying.

Dizzle
Originally posted by Metalmanx
If by "help Wolverine" you mean help Wolverine's corpse, then yes. Wolverine isn't much of a factor here. Even if either of them don't kill Wolverine, either Spiderman or Venom can literally chuck him miles away, making him a non-factor in this fight.

Venom and Spiderman working together can definitely take out Namor. Like jinzin said, Venom's versatility is crazy awesome.

Dunno about miles... Even if he's relative in weight to a normal person throwing a baseball, how many people do you know that can throw a baseball miles?

Either way, Venom can probably take both... Wolverine takes something like 2 1/2 seconds. Symbiote tendrils down/up every orifice, boom boom, no more internal organs. Barring that, he still gets suffocated... Spidey can distract Namor for a minute or two while all that goes on. Then Venom moves to help him, the double team takes him out. Venom's a freaking beast.

Or, both have long, drawn out fights... Spiderman beats Wolverine, Namor beats up Venom (stalemates... doubt he could really put down Venom) till Spiderman comes to help. Either way, Spider people win.

scotsmn
I believe you misunderstood me. Venom or Spiderman can literally chuck WOLVERINE miles away if they really wanted to.

And I know much about Namor, thanks. I also know that Spiderman alone has given Namor trouble before. And now Spiderman with a stronger partner, Venom, definitely turn the tides here. I know what I'm saying.

Hmm I think I understood you correctly. Spiderman isn't chucking anything for miles, much less Wolverine. Haven't Wolverine and Venom already fought in 616? big grin

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Dizzle
Dunno about miles... Even if he's relative in weight to a normal person throwing a baseball, how many people do you know that can throw a baseball miles?

Either way, Venom can probably take both... Wolverine takes something like 2 1/2 seconds. Symbiote tendrils down/up every orifice, boom boom, no more internal organs. Barring that, he still gets suffocated... Spidey can distract Namor for a minute or two while all taht goes on. Then Venom moves to help him, the double team takes him out. Venom's a freaking beast.

Or, both have long, drawn out fights... Spiderman beats Wolverine, Namor beats up Venom (stalemates... doubt he could really put down Venom) till Spiderman comes to help. Either way, Spider people win.

I know NORMAL people can't throw a baseball miles, man. But Spiderman has 15 tons (even more than that really, when he doesn't hold back) of strength. Throwing Wolverine's 300 lb body would be like having Randy Johnson on crazy steroids throwing a golf ball.

But yes. I agree. Spider people win.

scotsmn
I know NORMAL people can't throw a baseball miles, man. But Spiderman has 15 tons (even more than that really, when he doesn't hold back) of strength. Throwing Wolverine's 300 lb body would be like having Randy Johnson on crazy steroids throwing a golf ball.

But yes. I agree. Spider people win.

He's not throwing him MILES, forget about it.

Namor alone takes this. He's too strong, too fast, too durable.

Dizzle
Hmm I think I understood you correctly. Spiderman isn't chucking anything for miles, much less Wolverine. Haven't Wolverine and Venom already fought in 616? big grin

Has Venom not jobbed terribly in each one? Symbiote strands have outrun bullets, and Venom can create hundreds of them at a time. Wolverine IS getting violated Electro style by Venom's symbiote strands (Haha, that sounds terribly dirty... and it is. evil face ) and he WILL die from it. Despite bad scans, Wolverine has proven that he CANNOT survive very long without oxygen. Tigershark almost killed him, and the crucifixion argument that Cresh had going was based on an edited scan.

Namor vs. Venom would be interesting. Doubting that either would really win, (suffocation won't work, Namor's pretty freaking durable, and way too strong to just get held there) I'm gonna say stalemate. Throw in Spidey, and we have ourselves a winner.

Vote team Spider!

Metalmanx
Would 1 mile make you happy, scotsmn?

Fine. They chuck Wolverine 1 mile away. He's still out of the fight while he's airborne, while he hits the ground, while he recovers, and while he treks back to the fight.

Team Spider.

Eternity
Wolverine will hold spiderman and namor will certainly take out venom.
Wolverine and Namor will then proceed to take out spiderman

scotsmn
First off Wolverine has already tossed up BOTH Spiderman AND Venom. To say he would be able to hold one off till Namor gets done is taking it easy on those two. Secondly, Namor can rip Venom's head off and/or fly him to the ocean and deposit him at the bottom where he will die.

Metalmanx
Not that I even agree with you, but you do know that there is another option, right?

Venom vs. Wolverine = Venom dancing on Wolverine's dead corpse.

Spiderman vs. Namor = Spiderman stalling long enough to get Venom to help him defeat Venom.

Team Spider wins.

scotsmn
Not that I even agree with you, but you do know that there is another option, right?

Venom vs. Wolverine = Venom dancing on Wolverine's dead corpse.

Spiderman vs. Namor = Spiderman stalling long enough to get Venom to help him defeat Venom.

Team Spider wins.

Venom vs. Wolverine already happened in comics... wink Let's just say Venom probably wasn't too please with the results.

Dizzle
First off Wolverine has already tossed up BOTH Spiderman AND Venom. To say he would be able to hold one off till Namor gets done is taking it easy on those two. Secondly, Namor can rip Venom's head off and/or fly him to the ocean and deposit him at the bottom where he will die.

Venom's fast. He takes punches from Hulk and Juggernaut almost as frequently as Wolverine. Namor, while an absolute beast, won't be ripping anything off.

Venom has failed to use his best weapon, the symbiote strands, in all of his Wolverine encounters. Coincidence? Or an excuse not to get Wolverine killed via symbiote strands tearing out his internal organs through his mouth? Or one of his other holes? evil face If nothing else, he can pretty easily shoot a couple down Wolverine's throat and suffocate him. Not jobbing, Venom kills him extremely easily. Too bad he jobs whenever they meet in comics. sad

scotsmn
Down his throat? lol everyone assumes he's gonna say AHHHHHHH laughing

jinzin
Has Venom not jobbed terribly in each one? Symbiote strands have outrun bullets, and Venom can create hundreds of them at a time. Wolverine IS getting violated Electro style by Venom's symbiote strands (Haha, that sounds terribly dirty... and it is. evil face ) and he WILL die from it. Despite bad scans, Wolverine has proven that he CANNOT survive very long without oxygen. Tigershark almost killed him, and the crucifixion argument that Cresh had going was based on an edited scan.

Namor vs. Venom would be interesting. Doubting that either would really win, (suffocation won't work, Namor's pretty freaking durable, and way too strong to just get held there) I'm gonna say stalemate. Throw in Spidey, and we have ourselves a winner.

Vote team Spider!

arggg.. venom's kinda proen that his tendrils have a hard time with wolverine's claws but yeah he can take wolvie if he fights smart... but given his character trait of going into brawl mode at the flip of a switch I think it would be smarter for spiderman to stall while venom eventually deals with a long drawn out fight.. I think venom can avoid wolverine long enough to direct webbing in namor's direction, enough to give venom an easy advantage if he needs it..

going the other way around is a bad idea IMO venom would get up close like he's done the last three times and get stabbed, then spiderman's against the odds with namor.. at least venom has a great chance of taking namor out... I don't see namor as being any more powerful than the depowered supes was and venom seemed to be doing just fine..

jinzin
Venom's fast. He takes punches from Hulk and Juggernaut almost as frequently as Wolverine. Namor, while an absolute beast, won't be ripping anything off.

Venom has failed to use his best weapon, the symbiote strands, in all of his Wolverine encounters. Coincidence? Or an excuse not to get Wolverine killed via symbiote strands tearing out his internal organs through his mouth? Or one of his other holes? evil face If nothing else, he can pretty easily shoot a couple down Wolverine's throat and suffocate him. Not jobbing, Venom kills him extremely easily. Too bad he jobs whenever they meet in comics. sad

it's not really jobbing... he DID use the symbiote in venom #8 even trying to completely encase wolvie in it failed... which is why I don't think spiderman can completely encase him in webbing as symbiote is stronger and more resiliant.

anywho, in venom's defence he was trying to absorb wolverine not kill him...

but the other encounters wasn't venom jobbing.. it was him staying in character... which is he likes to go into brawl mode.. otherwise he'd turn invisible/ 100 tendril dash/ use symbiotic scream to bring forth legions of symbiotes during every fight.... he likes to brawl though. huh

Decay
i dont think wolverines much of a factor in this. he can be put down by spiderman or venom without too much trouble. id say spiderman drops wolverine, venom take alot of damage keeping namor busy, spiderman leads namor on a chase through the city until hes weakend from lack of water, venom and spiderman doubleteam him and take the win.

jinzin
arggg. wolverine beats up spiderman ... that's not a good way to go... which is why spidey would have to be purely on the defensive for this to work.

DarkCrawler
Unless electricity can defeat Venom, it is kind of hard for Namor to beat him.

The symbiote doesn't have host body anymore, right? So it is kind of impossible to beat it through physical force?

Maybe if there would be some kid of sonic fish, since Namor has all the powers of undersea beings...

Even puffer fish:

http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/7403/namorfeat872sr.gif

Dark Urizen
Unless electricity can defeat Venom, it is kind of hard for Namor to beat him.

The symbiote doesn't have host body anymore, right? So it is kind of impossible to beat it through physical force?

Maybe if there would be some kid of sonic fish, since Namor has all the powers of undersea beings...

Even puffer fish:

http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/7403/namorfeat872sr.gif

laughing Namor looks like he's been getting a bit too friendly with KFC laughing out loud

DarkCrawler
Yep. big grin

Theoretically it is possible that he could use the poison of Puffer Fish, tetrodoxin:

Decay
i dont see how wolverine can be too much of a bother, spiderman is much faster, much more agile, many many times stronger and has precog. the only thing wolverine has going for him are his claws, and spidermans precog and reflexes are too fast.

if he wanted he could just keep his distance and throw cars at him. a serious 10 ton punch could stagger wolverine, followed by some well placed kicks would take him out. he heals quickly but not instantly. by the time he got up the fight would be over.

a 10 ton punch to the chest would be the equivalent of having a number of cars dropped on him at once with a fist sized point delivering all the impact. it wouldnt damage his bones but it could turn his organs to jelly. even with his healing factor this will take a while to recover from.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Decay
i dont see how wolverine can be too much of a bother, spiderman is much faster, much more agile, many many times stronger and has precog. the only thing wolverine has going for him are his claws, and spidermans precog and reflexes are too fast.

if he wanted he could just keep his distance and throw cars at him. a serious 10 ton punch could stagger wolverine, followed by some well placed kicks would take him out. he heals quickly but not instantly. by the time he got up the fight would be over.

a 10 ton punch to the chest would be the equivalent of having a number of cars dropped on him at once with a fist sized point delivering all the impact. it wouldnt damage his bones but it could turn his organs to jelly. even with his healing factor this will take a while to recover from.

i recognize that...i saw that a long time ago......hey wait......that's LOGIC eek!

*waits for someone to come in and bring the "Spiderman was bashing Wolverine's head against a tombstone and he was laughing all along instead of his brain turning to jello" argument* roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.