Bush - Constitution, just a goddamn piece of paper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/article_7779.shtml

George Bush ladies and gentleman

KidRock
Intersesting website you have there..

"Capitol hill Blue: Because nobodys life, liberty or property are safe while congress is in session or the white house is occupied."

Yeah, that website isnt the least bit bias(or retarded).

"Mr. President," one aide in the meeting said. "There is a valid case that the provisions in this law undermine the Constitution."

"Stop throwing the Constitution in my face," Bush screamed back. "It's just a goddamned piece of paper!"

Lol...please...move along folks, nothing to see here.

Snoopbert
I believe it. Sue me.

Capt_Fantastic
While I have no doubt that the Bush Administration feels this way, I have a hard time believing that ANY member, much less the President himself, would be foolish enough to speak these words aloud. Not to mention in the middle of a crowded room.

Spearhead
Bush would never dare say that out loud

until I hear the same thing from multiple reputable sources I don't believe a word of this

Imagawa666
The consituituin is a godam piece of paper. You kciked us out of our land and then created it. It say all men are born equal. Funny how you used to do more slaving than us. Thank god the uk hasnt got one

FeceMan
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
While I have no doubt that the Bush Administration feels this way, I have a hard time believing that ANY member, much less the President himself, would be foolish enough to speak these words aloud. Not to mention in the middle of a crowded room.
I'm also quite sure he screamed it.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Suspect quotes, but legitimate concern. Bush's actions speak louder than his (mispronounced) words. The 'USA Patriot Act' is the most oxymoronic bill I have ever heard of - in relation to the name and the content, that is...

Tptmanno1
Yea, its a bullshit artical, but Bush is an Imperial president. Almost more so than Nixon...

GCG
Perhaps the ' piece of paper' was the 'USA Patriot Act' and Bush was misconstrued.

Lana
Originally posted by Imagawa666
The consituituin is a godam piece of paper. You kciked us out of our land and then created it. It say all men are born equal. Funny how you used to do more slaving than us. Thank god the uk hasnt got one

What the **** is this post supposed to mean?

PVS
just another public brain fart i presume...

Trickster
That article is bull.

I think he'd be attacked from all sides if he even implied he thought that.

Deano
http://www.rense.com/1.imagesH/justy.jpg

Deano
http://www.rense.com/general69/profane.htm

KidRock
And then Bush explained how HIV really comes from Volcanoes..right Deano?

MetallicaT
wouldn't put it passed him

Snoopbert
Originally posted by Deano
http://www.rense.com/general69/profane.htm How Ironic. It's true too.

Deano
Originally posted by KidRock
And then Bush explained how HIV really comes from Volcanoes..right Deano?

nah

Black Rob
According to Bush,nothing's more unamerican than following the american constitution

Sir Whirlysplat
Deanos done his usual "research" laughing out loud

Snoopbert
It seems more likely in light of the wire-tapping thing.

KidRock
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Deanos done his usual "research" laughing out loud

Yep, it took him a whole 2 minutes to copy and paste.

rabban_thuma
Here's the problem with such slanders... It is MORE THAN OBVIOUS that Bush has no regard for the Constitution; we KNOW THIS from what he has said in public. To try and "prove" it by CREATING LIES AND AGITPROP will only result in directing focus from what was ACTUALLY said IN PUBLIC. People will hear this obvious fabrication, and think "Well, I guess Bush really IS under attack! Since they are lying about him in this case, EVERYTHING ELSE must be a lie as well!!"

STICK WITH THE FACTS OR DIE LIKE A DOG~!!

Deano
oh yeh yeh? FUK OFF!!! *runs away*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.