Mace Windu versus Darth Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ianus
... In basketball.

exanda kane
Blatantly Windu. He's Black.

overlord
Let's hope Twilight Jannick doesn't see this..

Se7in
Sidious. You seen his vertical?

jollyjim311
Sidious would foul out within 30 seconds, but the ref would be paid off and call it cheap. Sidious wins beacuse he is allowed to foul.

mace=badass
Yeah, but Yoda is up in the stands dressed up as an eight foot tall man(like they do in the cheesy sitcoms) and is using the force to help Mace.

Shadow x 20
Mace is like Michael Jordan with force powers. Mace pwns

Ianus
Mace wins.

The Creator
Mace pwns, after all he is the Michael Jordan of Star Wars.

Ianus
Yeah, he has more rhythm.

jollyjim311
How is he like Michael Jordan at all? He's bald and black? He has never even played basketball...

But wait... I can see it now...

*Mace Windu appears on the holonet beating the crap outta some Sith. One is about to kill him when Mace makes an impossibly high jump and lands down saber first on the last of the Sith.*

"Thanks to my Air Windus I can get the flexibility and support I need to destroy Dark Lords of the Sith all day long. But don't take myyyy word for it, watch this."*Shows some clip from the Clone Wars Cartoon that the real Mace could never do.*

"You see, get my new shoes, Air Windus, because when you have them, the Force is with you..." *Mace is joined by the rest of the Jedi Council* "Always."

Darth Zhin
Originally posted by jollyjim311
How is he like Michael Jordan at all? He's bald and black? He has never even played basketball...

*Mace Windu appears on the holonet beating the crap outta some Sith. One is about to kill him when Mace makes an impossibly high jump and lands down saber first on the last of the Sith.*

"Thanks to my Air Windus I can get the flexibility and support I need to destroy Dark Lords of the Sith all day long. But don't take myyyy word for it, watch this."*Shows some clip from the Clone Wars Cartoon that the real Mace could never do.*

"You see, get my new shoes, Air Windus, because when you have them, the Force is with you..." *Mace is joined by the rest of the Jedi Council* "Always."
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by jollyjim311

Lmfao!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.