-=- Favorit Beatles Song? -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Koala MeatPie
"Mrs. Robinson"

Not for the Lyrics, but the beat and Music Is So Catchy.

And "So Happy Together"

exanda kane
I thought Mrs.Robinson was Simon & Garfunkel...

Anyways "Help!" is great...

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
"Mrs. Robinson"

Not for the Lyrics, but the beat and Music Is So Catchy.

And "So Happy Together"

and "so happy together" were The Turtles an american band..wink


my favourite songs are: Hey Jude, Help, In my life, Helter Skelter, Get Back, Don't let me down, Let it be, Dr. Robert... and so on big grin

Bierbommetje
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
"Mrs. Robinson"

Not for the Lyrics, but the beat and Music Is So Catchy.

Ah-greed

The Beatles are geniuses!

Originally posted by RogerRamjet
and "so happy together" were The Turtles an american band..wink


my favourite songs are: Hey Jude, Help, In my life, Helter Skelter, Get Back, Don't let me down, Let it be, Dr. Robert... and so on big grin

WTF, no wayz... Thats Beatlez man

Koala MeatPie
Alrighty then, Excluding the songs made by other bands but performed by the Beatles...

Hey Jude,
I am the Walrus,

RogerRamjet
"Mrs. Robinson" was written and performed by Simon & Garfunkel...never by The Beatles as far as i can tell...

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Alrighty then, Excluding the songs made by other bands but performed by the Beatles...

Hey Jude,
I am the Walrus,

yeah...the walrus is totally freaky song...love that one...big grin

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by Bierbommetje
Ah-greed




WTF, no wayz... Thats Beatlez man

no i'm afraid not.... wink

Koala MeatPie
Hum, it is Simon And Garfunkel...

Wonder why its written as "Beatles - Mrs. Robinson" in my folder...

Koala MeatPie
Ob La Di, Ob La Da

Is Also Good IN A Weird Way, ther are just so many good songs its no really possible to pick a favorit, this thread is now rendered pointless.

Bierbommetje
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Hum, it is Simon And Garfunkel...

Wonder why its written as "Beatles - Mrs. Robinson" in my folder...

Gee, I wonder how that could have happened

Did you download the song?

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Bierbommetje
Gee, I wonder how that could have happened

Did you download the song?

I'm not saying yes And I'm not saying No.

But I am definitly not saying no.

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
I'm not saying yes And I'm not saying No.

But I am definitly not saying no.

well that's good enough for me.. laughing out loud

Darth Jello
everything made between 1965 and 1966. They peaked with Revolver. Although I think Hey Jude is the most popular song to employ the infamouse (and bizarre) Fender VI.

StinkFist462
I am the walrus
and
Helter skelter

BobbyD
Hey Jude, is my favorite, but I have many close seconds.

MildPossession
Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite is one of my favourites by the band, adore the song. Fixing A Hole is absolutely wonderful also.

Whisper
Here, there and everywhere is lovely.

eggmayo
Blackbird.

BOPRecruit 16
there are alot of beatles songs i love, but i would have to go with "can't buy me love" and "in my life". so beautiful! the words and all. ^_^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.