Darth Vader(ROTS before suit) vs Darth Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General G
anything they need is available to them except more allies, it is one on one. Setting is Mos Eisley.

maybe this will make up for my other one.

Dark Envy
Originally posted by General G
anything they need is available to them except more allies, it is one on one. Setting is Mos Eisley.

....Bane

overlord
I sense a new guy..

Se7in

jollyjim311
Like... a Death Star? or a Jedi Starfighter...?

DrDoom101
Originally posted by overlord
I sense a new guy..

I sense a joke. Next move? Spring the joke.

overlord
I'm bad at jokes, you come up with something..

fisto/katarnrul
Darth Bane for sure he survived a thought bomb you have to be really powerful to survive that.

Sorgo
Originally posted by General G

How about this? Bane drops his Lightsaber, walks up to Vader and starts smashing his helmet in while Vader tries to penetrate his special Lightsaber-proof suit by moving his torso to the left and right continuously. But the time Vader gets.... Nowhere, Bane has already ingraved the helmet into Vaders face, forcing James Earl Jones down his throat.

Darth_Glentract
Sorgo, it's pre-suit. The suit isn't lightsaber proof either, just highly resistent.

Bane does pwn him though.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Sorgo, it's pre-suit. The suit isn't lightsaber proof either, just highly resistent.

Bane does pwn him though.

Pwn him? Dude, the suit doesn't even matter. Bane redeemed the Sith. He was so uber-powerful.

Dush khan Mabeo
I agree, btw Sorgo can you please stop being so annoying, it bothers people.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Dush khan Mabeo
I agree, btw Sorgo can you please stop being so annoying, it bothers people. didn't your parents teach you manners?

Dush khan Mabeo
Yes they did and they tought me to be polite up to a certain degree and in my eyes Sorgo has crossed the line.

DrDoom101
I know what annoying is and Sorgo doesnt seem like it...

Dush khan Mabeo
Well if you can put up with offends and cursing in nearly every thread(I'm not talking about this one)he debates in, fine, but I'm not.

DrDoom101
well you should have been here when dantheman was here smile

Dush khan Mabeo
Oh goody, It's story time, can I sit in your lap grandpa???Ha, can can can I pleeeeeeeease???
JK man, no hard feelings

DrDoom101
none taken.

Sorgo
I agree, btw Sorgo can you please stop being so annoying, it bothers people.

Know your role, you little shit.

Sorgo
Well if you can put up with offends and cursing in nearly every thread(I'm not talking about this one)he debates in, fine, but I'm not.

Silly ******.... Dicks are for Chicks!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.