Speed Demon,Quicksilver and Luke Cage vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can this team win?

Scoobless
yes

Metalmanx
Hm...I can't really think of any way the Trio can beat Colossus.

I mean...

Colosuss' strength>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>All three of them combined.

Colosuss' durability>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>All three of them combined.

Speed, they have the major advantage.

Actually, speed might be their only advantage, since Colosuss is also quite the fighter as well.

They'd have to be quite innovative to figure out any way to harm Colossus in the slightest.

golem370
They could pick up Cage and run him into colossus

snoopdogg
3 on 1 is gonna be tough for Colossus to handle. Being Quicksilver and Speed Demon have no protection for their hands at highspeed attacks like Flash does they will be hard pressed to do any damage.

Cage would just annoy Colossus. On the otherhand Colossus had dealt with 3 superpowered beings at once though with no problems.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/ColossusGodsCountry.jpg

golem370
But these guys could dodge him

golem370
They could do like a running drop kick and knock him around

Scoobless
they'll use weapons.... doesn't Cage still have the Wrecker's magic crowbar?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Scoobless
they'll use weapons.... doesn't Cage still have the Wrecker's magic crowbar? Well if he does and he is allowed to use it then the trio wins.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by golem370
They could pick up Cage and run him into colossus

What the hell will that do? Hurt Cage's head?

And what is this magic crowbar? I am not aware of this.

This is a major stalemate, because unless they're retarded, the speedsters aren't gonna get hit, and Cage is just going to be thrashed and mauled to death. So then it's 2 on 1. And even then, they really have nothing to damage Colossus with at all.

Stalemate.

K Von Doom
Magic crowbar = 1 hit made Colossus a non factor in Secret Wars

Metalmanx
Can I get more than that? I mean, what exactly does it do?

King_Mungi
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/w/wrecker.htm

Metalmanx
Is that all? Man, I expected more out of a magical crowbar. I don't see how this crowbar could do any damage to Colossus in the slightest.

One more thing:

"WIELDED BY the superhumanly strong WRECKER, the crowbar becomes a weapon of vast destructive potential."

How is the crowbar even magical for Luke Cage since it's supposed to be the magical weapon for Wrecker?

Either way, it's not all that impressive. Colossus still takes Cage down without trying.

I stand by my previous statement of stalemate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.