Earthling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sith I Am
EARTHLING is a story about a billionaire named Zeb. He has everything he wants: money and girls. One night, the Apacolypse happens, AKA The destruction of Earth, but somehow, Zeb survives. Everything around him is ash, and then he is teleported mysteriously to the Planetor, a place where all the planets in every galaxy are created and shipped off to that galaxy. Earth 2 is being created for aliens, not humans. A man named Silas wants control of the planet called Chroma and Earth 2. So, the Battle of the Planets begins, and Zeb ultimately joins with the Chromatids(Chroma warriors) to fight in this war. Silas's army is powerful, but through the power of teamwork and strength, Zeb and the Chromatids are able to defeat his army.(Note that rhis battle takes place on Earth 2) Then, Zeb takes the sword of Chroma's leader King Merdock, and duels with Silas. Obviously, Zeb is no match for him, and Silas shoves his sword inside Zeb's heart, and Zeb falls to the ground. But no dead, barely alive, Zeb is healed by GOD himself and is given all of God's powers to defeat Silas. He does so, and Zeb goes to Earth 2. He builds a house, and begins a new life with the aliens, but when he falls asleep, he wakes up the next day, back in his Earth 1 bed, Earth 1 clothes and house, and with his Earth 1 girlfriend. It was all a vision, a vision of what someday will happen......

Mando
Woah, that was mind-bending. Short....But mind-bending.

I like the idea. thumb up

Captain REX
As do I.

DarkDethbringer
indeed a good diea

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.