Greivous and Asaaj vs. Maul and Jango

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jollyjim311
I felt I wasn't being noobish enough and making any threads.

P.S.- Multi weapon fighting Pwns!!!

mace=badass
Maul vs. Grevious= Maul
Asajj vs. Jango= Asajj
Maul vs. Asajj= Maul

jollyjim311
I was thinking and up until now, I always thought Maul could take Greivous, but now I am having second thoughts, Greivous is a Jedi killer, and a damn good one at that. He outspeeds Maul and outstrengthens him. His style of combat would catch Maul off guard.

By the way, I meant LOE Greivous, not ROTS.

The Creator
Is there even a difference between LOE Grievous and ROTS Grievous? And I highly doubt that Maul would lose to some cyborg.

jollyjim311
In LOE Greivous hadn't been Force Crushed by Mace and wasn't all coughy coughy. He was better than he was in the film. In Revenge of the Sith he was only compared to the likes of Obi Wan, who would show Maul a good thrashing too.

The Creator
It doesn't really make him very different and in case you missed ROTS Obi-Wan owned Grievous. And I highly doubt Obi-Wan would be able to pwn a Juyo master.

mace=badass
Originally posted by The Creator
It doesn't really make him very different and in case you missed ROTS Obi-Wan owned Grievous. And I highly doubt Obi-Wan would be able to pwn a Juyo master.

Did you see The Pantom Menace?

jollyjim311
By the time of ROTS, Obi Wan would cream Maul. I have no doubt that Obi Wan would beat Maul whatsoever by ROTS.

Shadow x 20
ROTS Obi-Wan would pwn Maul.

Se7in
Grievous and Asajj.

The Creator
Originally posted by mace=badass
Did you see The Pantom Menace?

Yeah Maul put Obi-Wan on his ass seconds into the duel.

Ianus
Pantom Menace? lmao

Proof read.

darthsith19
A) Maul beats Grievous, Asajj beats Jango, Maul beats Asajj

B) Maul beats Asajj, Grievous beats Jango, Maul beats Grievous

Sorgo
Originally posted by darthsith19
A) Maul beats Grievous, Asajj beats Jango, Maul beats Asajj

B) Maul beats Asajj, Grievous beats Jango, Maul beats Grievous

I doubt Maul could defeat Asajj. You underestimate her. She fended with Anakin who had to give into his rage to kill her. Actually, the same thing kind of happened with Maul. The two would probably stalemate.

Asajj beating Jango? Of course.

Maul defeating Grievous? PUH-LEASE! Grievous killed handfuls of Jedi Masters while Maul was defeated by a Padawan and killed one Master.

The Creator
So what Maul would just use force choke on Grievous.

Sorgo
So what Maul would just use force choke on Grievous.

I hope he has fun twisting a bunch of wiring and Steel.

jollyjim311
Asaaj beating Jango? You think?

The Creator
Originally posted by Sorgo
I hope he has fun twisting a bunch of wiring and Steel.

He still has lungs.

Sorgo
He still has lungs.

According to the CW Cartoon, he also has the Force.

He was Force pushing Jedi and he force pushed Palpatine.

The Creator
The CW cartoon WTF!? that isn't even canon.

Sorgo
The CW cartoon WTF!? that isn't even canon.

HAHAHAHAHA!

The Creator
Whats so funny?

darthsith19
Originally posted by Sorgo
I doubt Maul could defeat Asajj. You underestimate her. She fended with Anakin who had to give into his rage to kill her. Actually, the same thing kind of happened with Maul. The two would probably stalemate.

Asajj beating Jango? Of course.

Maul defeating Grievous? PUH-LEASE! Grievous killed handfuls of Jedi Masters while Maul was defeated by a Padawan and killed one Master.
I think you underestimate Maul. It's be close, but Maul'd do it. Anakin was a padawan. Obi-Wan was closer to a knight than Anakin was.

jollyjim311
Like I've said before, it woulb be like the Obi Wan vs. Anakin fight. With Maul as Obi Wan. Asaaj has less training and experience but has more potential and raw power. I think Maul would beat Asaaj after a long fight. Any advantage given to either of them could probably turn the tide, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.